Lateral Raises - why?

Why should I be doing these? They seem pretty pointless.
Redpill me on lateral raises. It seems like I can just do standing presses extra hard and can forget about this.

Attached: lateral-raises-png.png (600x360, 34.94K)

Ok now that OP has been made, here's the real thread

Is liking feet Any Forums brehs? They just look so good

Attached: 1622411071014.jpg (769x1024, 108.37K)

shut the fuck up about lateral raises. holy fucking shit, every other post is about lateral raises.

Attached: 1626395142821.png (556x430, 95.59K)

kys

I find it incredible that a movement called lateral raises does nothing for your lats.
Kinda fucked up don't ya think? Makes you wonder what kind of person decides to make a word like that.

Yeah man it's fucking wild that a lift called the overhead press does nothing for my overhead. Still as balding as ever after doing this lift a year, shoulders like cannonballs though

>radius
>longitude
>latitude
>does nothing for radius, lats, or longs

Attached: a-Conventional-physics-spherical-coordinates-b-an-unconventional-spherical.jpg (412x353, 15.54K)

>finish deadlift
>am still alive
what's the point, brehs

Post body.

I started doing skull crushers yet my skull is still intact.

>newfag didn't read the posted topic of the day
Its called lurking, try it, or maybe take a second to download the Any Forums calender so you know what we're all talking about

>Want Slavic trad waifu
>Do Russian twists at the gym
You're not gunna believe it

Quite strange that squats don't turn me into a space dwarf

Attached: Squat-command.jpg (1024x768, 130.71K)

im still steamed that calf raises dont make me better at raising these baby cows :(

Lu Raises are better in every way

Attached: 1575338182016.jpg (800x535, 184.4K)

They're the best lift for the middle head of the delts, all overhead presses mostly hit the front delt

They are a bodybuilding exericse. If you're not genetically gifted or on steroids then there's no use for them.

Why do you keep making this thread?

This is seriously pathetic. Imagine being butthurt over an exercise, and not even deadlifts, but fucking lateral raises, as if there's some huge obsession with them in the fitness community.

In the thread I saw this morning you literally called them a "meme exercise". It's really not. Nobody cares about them except you, you fucking loser.

I find it crazy that my salary hasn't gone up since doing these
Aren't they suppose to give you a raise?
Fucking useless

You are never going to be lu.

Man I've liked girl feet since I can remember.
I had a babysitter look after me when I was young, and she was a tall blonde 20 something year old. I always asked her if I could play with her feet. I'd hug them and play with her toes and they were so soft. I wish I could go back.

Attached: 1640936375122.jpg (2731x4096, 1.03M)

i was 7 when i sucked on my older female cousins feet infront of my brother and other older cousins kek. she was icked and startled btw