Is he right about dumbell lateral raises? i dont want to fuck up my shoulders

is he right about dumbell lateral raises? i dont want to fuck up my shoulders

Attached: 46307851_268827047125918_852587365427761947_n.jpg (1080x1080, 100.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS77YMMLX-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no he is not

He's not right about just about anything. He makes click bait bullshit videos for money

>i dont want to fuck up my shoulders
he's wrong and you won't
>He's not right about just about anything. He makes click bait bullshit videos for money
this basically

I know he's wrong without knowing what he said, because it's Jeff and he's an alarmist click-baiting dipshit.
But do tell, OP. What did Jeffrey say?

>lean slightly forward
>thumbs pointing up, not down
youtube.com/watch?v=sS77YMMLX-8

Built for BBC.

just do it his way, it's practically the same

>"Train like an athlete to look like an athlete"
>Has trained zero notable athletes, looks like he's trained for a men's physique pageant

Attached: 1653592500946.png (1148x1348, 1.65M)

Yes, he is. He is always right about everything.

Wow, you guys sure are triggered by Jeff. Are you just mad because I said an exercise you do sucks? Mad because you're a bunch of know-it-alls who know nothing and suffer from Dunning-Kreuger and cognitive dissonance, hmm?

Attached: jeff cannibaliere.jpg (1080x1029, 199.65K)

How do I delete a post on Any Forums?

Tried both and his way is clearly better for the reasons he is stating. Less stress on rotator cuff, delt is still incorporated in the same way.

stop posting this fag already, turbo manlet on gear which stays single digit all year round for close to a decade and still looks the same

he ain't right about shit

It's the one piece of carrot cake a year, user! Honest!

He gets views by making STOP DOING IMMEDIATELY videos

ignore him for the most part

>Do cheat laterals with shitty form
>Jeff says it's bad
>Ignore it and break OHP PR because lagging lateral delts finally catch up
Jeff is a fag. Just lift weights.

Breathing is killing your grains, stop breathing right now

All the ignorants saying he makes clickbait videos don't know that's how the Youtube algorithm works. The wonkier the video title and flashier the thumbnail, the more likely it is to be placed in your feed (assuming similar views to a bland, regular titled video).

His content is fine. Great for beginners and to spark interest in the different aspects of lifting. The sharpie drawing on muscles is useful if you don't know what should be getting worked for a specific exercise. Once you have a routine established his videos don't really provide much. Haven't done his paid program but from what I can tell it seems like a waste of time.

I beseech you, stop feeding the neural network.

Attached: 37BE0787-0039-485C-95E1-C7266B8E2965.jpg (1242x1273, 423.43K)

I fucking hate Jeff Nippard but at least he backs up the claims he makes with studies. Derek too actually. Can Jeff Cavaliere, Athlean-X dot com say the same?