NEET here, I have literally 24 hours free and I got bored of playing runescape all day every day for the past year...

NEET here, I have literally 24 hours free and I got bored of playing runescape all day every day for the past year. I thought about taking up a new hobby and i want to know what happens if i train Any Forumsness every single day for minimum 8 hours a day? 8 hour sleep, 8 hour training, 24/7. Again I'm a NEET so i have infinite resources (money from wagies) and infinite time. Could I become the worlds strongest man?

Attached: file.png (585x551, 119.63K)

Youre going to hurt yourself

One question and this will determine if you make it or not

Osrs

Or

Rs3

So which is it goblin boi

>total inactivity
>8 hours a day intense exercise
One way ticket to snap city

OSRS. I have been playing multiple accounts, some ironman some uim and a regular main.

Yes that's completely fine, keep us updated on how it goes

doesn't work like that you'd just give yourself arthritis or an injury and moving is actually taxing as opposed to being an useless piece of shit.

that being said I usually play osrs while working out and just got 90 slayer, was like 70 a few weeks ago.

Attached: slay1.png (753x491, 194.21K)

Muscle grows during rest periods. This plan would be great if it was 3 hours lifting, 2 hours cardio, then a rest day of abs and stetches, repeat. 8 hours is stupid and no rest day is awful. Eat a fuckton if you do this with a focus on protein.

I'm NEET as well but I got bored of lifting to get big, it's a pretty ego driven exercise.
Want to start working again but jobs seem so soul sucking and I'm too retarded to get through the interview stages for the ones that seem cool

Thanks for the real response user. I'll follow that exact routine. I honestly was thinking of starting off just walking 8 hours straight every day then adding some weight training once my agilty level goes up.

8 hours of daily training will lead to overuse injuries quickly if you're not on gear (steroids). Do you have neetbux to afford roids? Otherwise prepare to be disappointed by your slow and mediocre gains.

It sounds retarded to work out for that long each day, but you could reasonably undo all of the atrophy of sitting down all day and never exercising by doing high volume and low weight exercise with a focus on developing tendon strength and endurance.

>i have infinite resources
I don't think you know what that means

i meant enough to buy supplies for fitness
thx user. this year i will undo the atrophy, next year i will go super saiyan and become the first man to train 8 hour days

>train Any Forumsness every single day for minimum 8 hours a day?
NEET here. Doesn't work like that, from what I understand. Unless you're heavily roided, of course.

>enough to buy supplies for fitness
yeah for a brand new beginner, you can buy 15 lbs dumb bells and a thing of protein powder sure

also,this
good luck frog boy

just start off super light and ride a bike.

>Again I'm a NEET so i have infinite resources (money from wagies)
Well if you're serious you'll need at least 4000 dollars for a power cage, bar, 315lbs worth of plates (should be enough for the first year), adjustable dumbbells, an incline bench, ez curl bar, a solid concrete floor and horse stall mats to put over it and then assuming you don't feel like going outside you'll want to get a treadmill/rowing machine for cardio and the space to put it all in

this is just as stupid as the OP lmao you idiot why you giving advice

Walking is an unproductive exercise. If you are going to train, you should do it like this:

Day one is 8 hrs all upper body (2 hrs arms, 2 hrs shoulders, 2 hrs back, 2 hrs chest in no particular order.) You need to eat/ drink 50gs of protein before your workout, then spend 1.5-2 hrs digesting, then get another 30gs every 2 hours until your last workout. By the end, you should be 140gs deep, and that is the absolute minimum here.
Next day is 3 hours cardio, plus 5 hrs lower body (broken down into 3 hrs abs, 2 for legs.) Get another 140gs of protein minimum to aid recovery from Day 1.
Next day is 2 hours of cardio, plus another hour of abs, plus whatever ancillary muscles you missed (a lot of people forget to program in stuff like forearms, for instance.) If you have trouble getting your entire upper body in day one, then that is what day 3 is for. You can also do calisthenics or isometrics if you like. Then get a full rest, as much as you can. You can go a little lighter on the protein today, depending on how much or how little you work out, but do not go below 100g.

Should also add that if you do it this way, and you are kind to your muscle groups (ie: do not overtrain, rest if you need to, stop early if you need to, do not lift heavier weights than you comfortably can with good form, and reschedule workouts the day three if you need to, etc...) you should not get injured.

Attached: FC14500C-1544-43AB-B2A3-C63685139CE0.png (800x800, 649.4K)

Good job frend
Stay classy

Attached: 1620933818383.jpg (502x493, 99.61K)