Post meme exercises

post meme exercises

Attached: 1627462114344.jpg (1109x614, 41.78K)

wtf is it really a meme? I've been doing it for years..

post delts

post shoulders

Great thread.

Truly spectacular.

Lateral raises are elite

>tfw doing 20×3 lat raises with two 30 lb dumbells and still have flat shoulders
It's not fair

Attached: 20220613_091342.jpg (1932x2576, 798.6K)

I do Lü raises with dumbbells instead. If someone asks me what I'm doing, I tell them Lü raises, and when they say "Lu raises?" I say "No, Lü raises."

Attached: 1.jpg (800x535, 157.15K)

The fuck? How else do you want to train the side delt, you idiot? The chickens do not dance! Some form of lateral raise is required!! The OHP is for general mass and having juicy front delts.

You're supposed to post barbell rows when you start these threads, user. Not useful exercises.

You're a meme OP.

Attached: disappointedpepe.jpg (900x900, 84.27K)

Literally the only movement the side delt does, retard

maybe do 3 sets of 20 instead

>called lateral raises
>don't work your lats

Attached: 1602529604889.jpg (1024x1044, 540.24K)

>30 lb dumbells
>lateral raises
yeah alright you swinging fuck, not even pros go that high

Are lu raises actually worth it or just a meme?

I use lateral raises to warm/loosen up my shoulders.
Helped me recover from a shoulder injury.

The added range of motion is probably a meme (I can't imagine there's much resistance once you get the DBs close to overhead), but the wrist position feels far more natural to me - see the pic above where xiao jun turns them from palms inward to palms outward. It pains me to see people doing lateral raises with their palms pointed at the ground.

meme

COBRAAAAA!!!!

Attached: dumbbell-shrug.jpg (650x360, 44.54K)

It's harder to perform that means it's better.

No. It's the best way to add shoulder width. OP is just a dyel

Drop the weight and do slower less explosive reps. Cable Lateral raises are better tho imo

>its great, its bad, it will destroy your shoulders
what is it really?

Mfers talk mad shit about lat raises until they try it and can only do 20lbs kek

digits
the way he's doing them in that pic keeps the head of the humerus centered and set in the socket rather than leveraging against it so I'd assume it's better exercise.