Any Forums reading list

I want to start reading over the summer but don't know where exactly to start. I do however know I want to read actual books on bodybuilding culture and how to train and build muscle optimally. I am past the beginner stage and want to dive into more advanced knowledge.

Any recommendations on books to read?

Attached: 279641252_515087910346396_1251702887166384014_n.jpg (960x790, 53K)

online course in biology and anatomy/physiology classes thru 200 level

start with the greeks

Attached: 1641847543808.png (746x838, 239.82K)

why bother with that when you can just do drugs

or just completely skip all of that, confident that you don't have to be a masturbatory pseudointellectual, and read plato.

There's no reason to take 15 grade school math courses if you can grasp a calculus course.

Call of the Wild by Jack London

Starting Strength

Attached: index.png (862x636, 28.25K)

Great stuff, user. It was a little more than I asked for. Gonna take a while to read through it all y'know? Do you have any favorites you can recommend I start with?

get Delavier's books strength training anatomy etc

best fitness book i have seen

Mein Kampf. A justified desire for vengeance against the jews will push you through any adversity.

Cheers, brother. I'll make sure to check them out.

It's on my reading list, mate. I'll get to it one day

Reading is retarded and for fags.
Go ahead and prove to me reading is meaningful beyond reading about endemic flora and fauna.

Attached: 1654963388712.jpg (640x633, 62.58K)

>reading all this shit
just pick up heavy thing and put down heavy thing for fucks sake

Books are a source of information that can leave you with knowledge on how to achieve your fitness goals even faster.

Also
>He skips brain day

Attached: pepe.png (488x425, 191.81K)

Literally this
if you can do 1 pull up than you can get fucking ripped just doing that.
No bro, going to the gym achieves my goals lmao you stupid fuck.

I started lifting after I started with the Greeks. They taught me the importance of having a strong body.

You gotta be trolling or something. You're on a thread about a guy wanting to read books in his free time instead of mindlessly scrolling social media outside the gym. When I read, I might as well read some Any Forums literature to be a wiser in the art of bodybuilding. What were you expecting to gain from making that post?

>YOU GOTTA BE TROLLIN DUDE
>LET ME JUST TYPE THIS RESPONSE...

when will you learn? is the dopamine response of hitting "post" that important?

Those are all works by Plato you fucking mongoloid

oh word i didn't really look at it, there's no reason to read plato when socrates exists so i never have