The Dream of Lean

I’m 5’10 275lbs, I’m trying to get lean with visible abs and in general more definition everywhere.

I do Push day on Mondays, high resistance cardio on a bike on Wednesdays, a Pull day on Fridays.

All lifts are 3 sets of 8-10 lifts.

Push: chest press, chest flies, tricep push downs, shoulder press

Pull: barbell curls, lat pulldowns, hammer curls, seated rows

Cardio: 45 minutes on setting 10 on a stationary bike

I walk to and from work 5 days a week which gets my 10,000 steps in, and my calculated maintenance calories are 3,285, I’m eating 2,500 daily.

Will this work, and what are mistakes not to make?

Attached: 1E4424AF-07F9-486A-99CF-AB5D87072522.jpg (750x1334, 858.79K)

If you're tdee really is 3200 on sedentary or little exercise then you should be eating around 2800 calories.
If you do a lot of physical activity while trying to eat a very low cal diet you're more likely to crash and burn.

Attached: 1653109135579.jpg (1200x682, 166.42K)

Eat like 1000-2000 a day. You need to lose weight.

Don't eat just fast. You're too fat for food

I use Lose It! to track and figuring in my walking and gym stuff vs. my job in an office it puts me at Somewhat Active, modest daily movement typical of an office worker.

I can adjust to 2800 instead, fair play

You’re really fat. You need to lose weight.

>Will this work, and what are mistakes not to make?
you need to fast and do cardio until your skelly then build yourself back up. doing both at the same time is no efficient and takes a very long time

No shit retard why do you think the thread exists?

eh its okay main thing is to be consistent and be aware that it took you years to get this fat and its going to take 1-2 years to look normal again

So what, cardio three times a week instead?

You need to focus on cardio.
Your goal is maintain muscle and lose fat.
Look up Arnold’s Golden Six routine and do that but add an extra back exercise or two. It’s a full body routine that focuses on compound barbell movements. Do it three days a week.
On the off days, go for a 3-5 mile HIKE. Not run, HIKE. Track your meals with MFP, and stop jerking off so much.
t.lost 46lbs doing this exact thing

Yes, full body lifting routine (Arnold’s Golden Six) 3x a week, hiking 3x a week.

you fat nigga

Search the catalog for the fasting general thread.
Basically you should do this
>roll 72s
>30 minutes of cardio daily
>bodyweight exercises
average weightless fasting is about 1lb a day

because you got fat?

This will work if you actually do it, but you won’t and therefore you will stay fat forever.

>You need to focus on cardio
His 45m + 10,000 steps is a pretty solid start.
15,000 steps and 1 hour on bike would be the maximum he should do at this stage.

Attached: 20220316_234051.jpg (1470x2057, 562.6K)

This guy is a fucking retard. Absolutely do but listen to him. You need to do compound barbell movements, but do full body so you don’t over work an individual muscle group. PPL and split routines stress high volume which tears up your muscles and makes you hungry.
Fuck you body weight faggot, die

Godspeed OP

Fuck you bitch, not if he’s hiking. He could do more than an hour, easily

Would it help? Sure. Is it necessary? Nope.
His posted routine is very close to my overall lifestyle in terms of activity level and it maintains me at Picrel.
If his goal is to lose weight and maintain at a lean level akin to mine, then 1 hour on bike daily + 15,000 steps is more than enough, assuming he sticks to his diet + lifting too.
Post body.

>Post body
Not giving you any spank material you insufferable little bitch, go do body weight exercises somewhere else, gayby

This will 100% work. Any cheating is just cheating yourself. No one cares what happens to you with the exception of yourself.

>eat at deficit
>dont skip days
>reassess after 3mo

glhf

Who the fuck said anything about bodyweight exercises you schizo weirdo?

Attached: MustacheVampire_6052.jpg (350x476, 49.07K)

Not the guy you replied to but just wanted to say I can tell your new and that you are in fact the fucking idiot.

t.election tourist

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

“Arnold is an idiot”
-the Idiot

Quality posts right here

Attached: Post body.jpg (455x407, 102.17K)