Hamza appreciation thread

This thread is dedicated to Hamza, the most based and coolyoutube fitness guy. This man literally saved my life.

Attached: 183524CF-4E5C-4EFC-BF82-2975AD052AE2.png (853x480, 571.71K)

who's that cute little mulatta and how tight is her pussy?

This is hamza ahmed, he stopped playing Minecraft

He's alright, but you're a faggot for not taking his advice and shutting the fuck up about him and applying the information you've been given, instead you're on here choking on his fucking balls
get fucked

Fuck of hamza you are an ugly weirdo with shit advice.

He's great. But his content on his main channel nowadays is literally just recycling old shit over and over again. For example, he posted several videos on why you should stop playing video games with the point being "just level up in real life bro" within weeks. All that separated them is the titles.
>Why you should stop playing Minecraft
>Why you should stop playing League of Legends
etc

But he still makes good videos from time to time

> squinting to make his face look more masculine than it really is, despite having big bug eyes
-.- how bad does this lookism incel hope ?

>Them DSLs
Made for HWD

This is cringe to say but I legitimately would not have lost my virginity if not for Hamza

Attached: C113B52A-78B1-4FE0-96FD-30D018D6F2B3.jpg (828x647, 95.43K)

This guy just recycles information from other self improvement channels, tries to fake a deep voice and has a massive ego. Not very pleasant to watch, not much useful information that can't be found elsewhere

post face

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS PAJEET HER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1653709965115.webm (720x1280, 1.28M)

Do you think this faggot enjoys what he does?
>bro, i got all this money cuz im all about dat grind
>cool. what will you do with all that money?
>CONSOOOM and COOOM
>so the exact same things anyone can do, just on a smaller scale? ghey.

Someone post his channel's Wojaks. Absolutel cringe.

You do know that faggot reads these threads and his ego becomes even more absurdly inflated

Bump

Go to sleep Hamza

hi guys, this is hamza
send me money or your mother will die :)

imagine a muslim faggot lover retard decided to farm youtube videos with the same format trolling incels on Any Forums by calling people adonis and jeffrey. fucking fag no cap

sneako killed this man and i don't even like sneako

OP YWNBARW

Who?

If you play video games, I hate you

Bump