Another summer of wearing thick shirts to hide my gyno

>another summer of wearing thick shirts to hide my gyno
(No I'm not fat so don't tell me to just lose weight, I'm diagnosed by a doctor)

Attached: 1654403845940.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

Compression shirts will flatten it

Attached: sport-Quick-Dry-Compression-Men-s-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirts-Running-Shirt-Fitness-Tight-Tennis-Soccer.jpg (800x802, 121.37K)

Show booba

the solution

Attached: 54534245298.jpg (1000x1000, 81.96K)

Same here. Ive had it since i was a teen. Never been fat. I noticed ever since my chest stopped growing. Im benching almost 300 lbs and have shit chest definition because that stupid gland is blocking all the muscle. I have to wear dark shirts because wihte shirt make it look disgusting.

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-085422_Gallery.jpg (1080x2280, 797.25K)

any shirt recs? all the ones I find at walmart and target are thin as shit

As someone who had pubertal gyno Get.the.surgery for your mental well-being

I've seen worse bro, don't worry, you WILL get it fixed and you WILL make it
WAGMI

Considering that is the absolute worse angle to look at it, it doesn't look that bad bro. Keep lifting.

There's a guy I used to work with. I forget his name, but he was quiet and kept to himself, didn't drink the corporate kool-aid. But he caught a reputation because he had very dark nipples (white guy, so it was more pronounced) that showed through his under shirt and his button-down. Even the roasties that worked there mocked him when he was out of earshot and called him "nipples", doing all the horrifying giggling shit you thought only happened in movies.

You look like him.

bro you serious? Your nipples arent puffy at all. Youre panicked over nothing. If you had what I used to have youd probably shoot yoursel lmao

Attached: 1617805661922.jpg (720x720, 215.07K)

My cousin got surgery and it went good

save up for surgery and fix it or shut the fuck up and stop crying about something you know how to fix

Yeah but my nipples still poke through my shirt and I'm very self conscious about it

Attached: 20220605_231758.jpg (2208x1880, 783.46K)

that happens to a lot people bro

There's hard lumps under my nipples, it's forsure gyno

thats normal for any man not built like pic related

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (572x888, 776.08K)

I'm not denying it's gyno. I mean seeing people's nipples through their shirt isn't rare

nips are hot; embrace it
You don't look terrible

youre fine user, relax

Bro you're fucking fine. I wish you retards would stop allowing this fucking site to brainwash you into believing something is wrong with you. Just be your best self and stop thinking about other's opinions