Heightmaxxed

Heightmaxxed

Attached: file.png (1187x843, 1.04M)

Cap, never saw doors that big

0% chance this bitch is 6’6 and wearing four inch heels but still that low compared to the door. If she’s 6’6 my dick is 13 inches

>cap

Attached: 887EFA9E-D662-44D7-9935-43B4C7D1AAFA.jpg (600x800, 155.37K)

>fake bronze, sticky-skinned thot with cheek bone and lip fillers num#687498

she's 6'6'' with 4''-5'' inch heels on and standing closer to the camera, so is that door 8 feet tall?

How is virginity treating you?

>bimbo face
Attention whore dog

Im betting she is like 5 9 and with those giant heels on 6 1 and feels tall LMAO

he's right. zoom zoom.

And you are alone :(

Me and you both know you'd still sleep with her if given the chance

I used to know a guy who was 7'3. So basically, there are like 100 people that tall in the world at any given time, most people will never even be near one.

If you saw his life, you'd cry.

>does freelance IT work
>doesn't even try to be particularly good at his job or learn more
>do pills and be an alcoholic
>Get drunk and eat pills while "working" in offices
>never have any problem because you're 7'3

I've watched people from any upper echelon of society-- lawyers, doctors, stock brokers, just walk up and be completely enamoured with him and want to be his friend more than anything.

In the end, he was one of 2 people I've "broken up with" as a friend in my life. As you can suspect, he had no value for the time or feelings of others and constantly thought himself hot shit for doing bare minimum while drunk. He was getting too into pills also, just couldn't be around him anymore.

Last I checked his second wife had divorced him. Type of guy that only goes for low women

Also, I saw him hit somebody once. Don't try to fight a 7' guy, it was like when arnold hits the predator with the swinging log trap

Oh yeah, also, fun story. I once saw him drink a pint of jack daniels and just be fine like 30 minutes later.

>6'6"
>6" heels on
>7' total
>still a foot shorter than the door
Why is she lying about her height so drastically?

fr? like no cap? ima finna that sploinky joinky my brutha

Woah that's cool dude did you suck his cock too?

In fairness, seasoned alcoholics of many sizes can pull that off.
I've seen a 6' guy down a pint of vodka and seem stone cold sober for hours.

God I fucking hate white people

yeah, it's true, it was like he was never even "drunk" at all though

Seems like you're not over the breakup with your boyfriend