”woman belong in the kitchen!!”

>”woman belong in the kitchen!!”
>the most renowned chefs in the world are males
what am I missing here?

Attached: 9CF13FF3-D87A-4738-A65D-47DFB653F379.jpg (1024x954, 51.84K)

the relation to fitness, gtfo retard

chromosomes, socializing, etc.

sorry, I just realized it’s the wrong board

We're beating them at their own game

>providing family meals
vs
>profession

i am sorry for lashing out like that too

Women are worse at literally everything due to evolution. The XY chromosomeset only survived if it excelled, and the weakest of the XX chromosome reproduced. They're sent to cook and clean because it's tedious and easy. We wouldn't trust them with anything else.

pea brain retard doesn’t understand the difference between making a meal for your family and autistically obsessing over perfecting a dish so a pretentious fag can give you a michelin star

the ancient greeks were spot on with their eugenics programs, it should be a crime to produce ugly offspring and women under a 6 should be euthanized.the state should tell autists and manlets be to join military kamikaze battalions where they can assemble a “pleasure entourage” from captured 6+ women if they make it through battle

Attached: C3B455C5-6C4B-4882-9093-C7110E38D1B4.png (698x487, 329.88K)

The best chefs are all men with autism, prove me wrong, and men with autism are the best at whichever field they obsess over

men are better at everything including being a woman

One of my best friends is Italian. In their family the mother wasn't allowed to cook family meals, only snacks. Also my friend and his father were the only ones who knew "the family recipe", his mom and sister didn't.
and holy fucking shit I've never eaten better food nor met a more based family.

High end food is made by males. Women are given the simple task of basic sammiches.

Attached: R.84d55a95d65656e77ba41200eb01c8bd.jpg (480x270, 16.02K)

The chefs "steer the ship" that is the kitchen. Most of their job is ensuring the product is consistent and making the the brigade is being directed properly

Men are better at everything if they put their efforts into it.
Women being in the kitchen is within context of them being homekeepers and raising children while the man works and provides.
But nowadays women would rather slave away for Mr Shekelberg 80 hours a week and neglect their husbands and children because thats (((freedom)))

>what am I missing here?
Making a meal for your family at home is feminine, it's not stressful.
Making a meal for a whole fucking restaurant, perfecting dishes, and managing 30 different retards is stressful.

Men are better than women at literally everything, even things considered traditionally female.
Teaching, cooking, nursing, fuck even cleaning. Men and women of comparable upbringing will always have Men coming out on top, every time

Do women even cook anymore?
I'm a zoomer and none of the girls my age seem to be able to, I have to cook for both my sisters and gf

Attached: 1638911842969.png (528x438, 235.96K)

We're worse at manipulation

Very true.
Only (((they))) are superior at it.

Attached: TheSerpent.jpg (905x529, 39.29K)

Lol hell no.
They cant even have a baby without divorcing the father, feeding them (((formula))) and raising a society of mentally broken and fucked up people.
The one single basic job they have to do on this earth and they cant even do THAT right, forget about anything else.