How good/bad is my deadlift form? Lmao 3pl8 dyel

How good/bad is my deadlift form? Lmao 3pl8 dyel

Attached: 1655232185767.webm (1280x720, 1004.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/ejMRBXFoNu8?feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sink your hips a tad more, and don't shoot them up so fast.

bad, trying to hurt yourself

youtube.com/shorts/ejMRBXFoNu8?feature=share

Watching this hurt my back. Literally everything is wrong here.

>hips shoot up instantly
>good morning the rest of the lift
>ZERO (0) lat engagement
>upper back rounded to an extreme
>lower back rounded to an extreme
>very clearly not pushing through the floor and just extending your knees
Drop to two plates (or lower) and retry. Not being mean, just want to help you avoid hurting yourself.

Completely wrong

This is the guy telling deadlift fucks your back

lern how 2 use your lats, quads, and glutes
this is all lower back and hamstrings.

Thanks for the help, will deload and practice this advice. Not trying to completely destroy my back. Any advice on practicing form? I struggle with deadlifts more than any other lift.

>Any advice on practicing form?

make sure it's 100% perfect before increasing weight. you aren't a 3pl8 deadlifter. who are you trying to impress at the expense of lifelong pain?

0 fucking tightness. Push your belly between your thighs to set the lumbar straight

Allan is kinda cringe (do NOT move the barbell). But this video helped me out greatly as a noob: youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc

Doesn't even look like this shit would work out your legs
You are lifting with lover back baka senpai desu

Too many things wrong to list. I don't even think caught them all. Watch a YouTube video on proper deadlift form. Practice with 135 until you can at least keep your back straight before going heavy.

Yeah your back is very round which is extremely bad. Push out your chest before doing the lift. Stretch your hamstrings to make it easier for your back to be straight when bent over like that.

Dont listen to these fags. All that matters is that you complete the rep.

Basketball shorts? Still? In this economy? JYS NGMI, zoomie.

Start with your hips in a higher position, depress your scapula (do not retract), and sit back a bit more so they're positioned directly over the bar. This isn't the worst deadlift on earth and the odds of you hurting yourself really aren't as high as some in this thread would have you believe, but your current technique is very inefficient. When your hips shoot up like that it completely eliminates leg drive, and you end up pulling almost entirely with your back. Your legs and back should be working in tandem.

I recommend filming yourself in slow motion so you can see exactly what you're doing.
Shut the fuck up idiot. Deadlifting is not a C&J.

I've seen worse, but this is p.bad. Look how curved your back is when you're engaging with the weight? You want that shit to be completely straight

Squat down more and make sure your back is inverted before you start the lift.

Attached: bad form.jpg (888x560, 79.11K)

terrible form, gonna hurt yourself.
Try doing sumo, might help you keep better form.

way I think of deadlift is your are HUMPING your way to standing up, not tilting.