>fashion edition
post videos of your lifts
>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/nMsfR4Jj
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hVpZANaT

Attached: FVJBaEHXsAARy5X.jpg (1536x2048, 473.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for cell is gay

For the love of God help. How does a fat powershitter dress well?

Improve hour starts in 48 min.

>adult male
>wears shorts in public

Was going to ask this in qtddtot but I feel like /plg/ would have better answers. I'm looking to buy a BOS belt squat. I've tried the rogue rhino, and I like it but I just can't justify 3 g's for it. Has anyone or does anyone know the tension ratio for the BOS belt squat? Rogue's is 1:1 so 500 lbs is 500 lbs. Been looking everywhere for some info bit come up empty handed. The pitshark feels like you lift less but the levers on the bells of steel are at different angles. If anyone could help I'd appreciate.

Attached: 1654310612856.jpg (660x828, 54.11K)

Step one is to get a pair of electric blue basketball shorts from the local walmart

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. One of the best authors for training fundamentals, but program guidelines are quite loose.
>Josh Bryant
Jailhouse Strong, JHS 8x8 Offseason Powerlifting Program, and JHS Successful Mindset Manual. Great author for training fundamentals. However, there is no free peaking program.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
Bryant's and Burns's books are well written, but Wendler seems like a retard and Louie cannot into English. All of the books are in the pastebin in Bobbergstein's drive.

Louie is greater than all: youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
Bands are like steroids: youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY

BEGINNER PROGRAMMING
general recommendation:
"Beginner Prep School" From 5/3/1 Forever. Submaximal Full Body Barbell work + lots of GPP. Appropriate for both weight loss and weight gain.

weight gain specialty:
Westside for Skinny Bastards III by defranco. Lots of muscle building exercises, and DE Squats are replaced with jumping for ease of access.

powerlifting specialty:
5th Set but only reset the mesocycle as needed instead. Friendly for both weight gain and weight loss, still has cardio, but it's a powerlifting focus instead of having more GPP.
5/3/1 for Powerlifting is a good choice too, I'd say it's mostly personal preference between these two.

Attached: intruder.jpg (1276x718, 53.41K)

love how bitchtits has been on a schizophrenic rampage since i started posting again

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1523975595649.png (270x344, 52.03K)

Holy kek those mannequins.

The worse thing you can do when you gain weight is buy bigger clothes, because the second you do you are subconsciously accepting your new size. When I was a little chubby I forced myself to go out in public with my tight clothes and it forced me to lose the weight within a few months.

>two weeks since last bench session
>still have chest DOMS
How do I unfuck myself, I haven't been training bench at all since then and have been letting them rest

I already have 20 shorts. I'd like outfits I can wear to dates.

>dates
We’re freaks.

It doesn't matter how you look. Just B.E. yourself

I want to look good for my own sake. Lord knows any girl who dates one of us sure isn't doing it for aesthetics.

Sorry, pal. This is a Simon thread

>Simon
You mean Sean/trappy/raffy/Hank?

>accept 2XL status
>still stretch the sleeves
heh, nothin personnel, fat kids

Attached: FVOCotdWIAEE2x6.jpg (1438x688, 262.27K)

Dude if those fat positive 400lb whales can get custom made clothes, so can you.

Just get tailored up at Tall and Big or something. Even a random mall tailer will work. The style you want is: Solid Neutrals & Classic Prints. That's what most famous fat people do to employ visual trickery. If you're tight on money you don't get anything tailored but you can still copy the style.

Oh yeah and lose weight down the line.

Attached: big-men-style.jpg (960x580, 100.68K)

Another one

*points to ceiling*

Thanks mate. Appreciate the tips.

No, he means Simon.

If you don’t like what Simon tells you to believe in, we’ll kill you

It's talking to itself again

do people actually wear shit like this in the middle of summer with it's 90 degrees and 90 humidity

basketball shorts and a 3XL t-shirt
chicks love it

He said he wanted something for a date. He can still wear a black t shirt under the jacket for when it gets too hot, and obviously if he's doing summer activities, he'll just wear his usual sportswear.
Np bro, good luck.
kek

post cologne fgt

Old spice

>t-shirt
why get all dressed up? stringer + copious body hair is the only way for everyday stuff like grocery store, movie theater, etc.