How nefarious is the vaccine for your health?

Is it that bad? Is it poison? Does it have long term effects? What detoxification method do you recommend?

Attached: 1637747946782.jpg (653x680, 74.91K)

There's literally nothing wrong with the vaccine but covid isn't that dangerous either.

Any Forumsschizos and uneducated retards will tell you it’ll kill you or turn you into a tranny. But in reality it doesn’t do much, but neither does COVID for that matter

honestly this all the ppl I know who took the vaccine are alive, and all the people who didn't take it and got covid lived it was just shitty for a week or 2. Both sides were making a bunch ado of nothing.

Ofc the feds have to play both sides, saying its not dangerous but neither is covid
WELL IT IS DANGEROUS, MRBA IS A TRASH TECHNOLOGY THAT GIVES YOU CANCER BY DISABLING PROTEINS, dont take it

I got two boosters and died multiple times. Everyone I know who got the vaccine or boosted is dead. Just wait 2 weeks and they'll all be dead.

Attached: 1645404958062m.jpg (889x1024, 150.58K)

based zombiechad

Fedbros....

Attached: vacc (1).jpg (369x524, 56.88K)

Attached: 1634446779689.jpg (876x1890, 243.7K)

gotta be brainlet to buy into vaccines cause cancer and plant microchips into you conspiracy theories

only two more weeks

every thread on this topic is like this
fucking waste of time

thanks bro a lot of ants are gonna be saved from this

Saved

This is my opinion too. I wonder if we are still going to have antivax threads 2+ years from now even when there is/won't be any side effects

100% of the vaxxed will die.

communist

Trips of truth

Something interesting about the side effects schizos posts is that they are literally all self reported side effects. You could have went on the vaers website and said you got colon cancer from the vaccine and it would be on this list. You don't even need a diagnosis for it to be listed either.

No fuccing way the rate will be that high !!

Thank God for the Republican shills or this website would be long dead.

people say the vaxx is going to be used for depop but why? why vaxx your soldiers, elites, and cops, the backbone of the systems authority? it makes much more sense if they made a real virus that is lethal, then spread a fuck ton of propaganda that is was fake to the people who they thought were rebellious, so then they all die while the people who march in lockstep with the govt all live. why would you kill the people who follow your every word? its a really fucking stupid assumption

It is, and here's the kicker: 100% of the unvaxxed will also die.

yeah? how about kick the bucket, bum

They unironically think a shadow government was able to convince millions of doctors, world leaders, scientists, Donald Trump, Putin, xi, the entire United States congress, the entire governing bodies of every nation on the planet, and every msm outlet to lie about the vaccine and hide that it's secretly killing people.

Based

Attached: Gigachad2.png (1024x1200, 587.77K)

That's the spirit!

everything starts from the bank, all of which are owned by jews
if u get it, then you realize you don't need to convince anyone who is under your banking, you just don't pay them if they don't follow

Both fuck with male and female fertility.

Covid did more harm to men than women and the vaccine did more harm to women than men.

If there's no difference in the outcome then it makes the most logical sense to take the option that involves less effort, which is not vaxxing.

I dunno bro, I already got one shot and it's been a while but my mom is still harassing me about finishing my second shot and getting boosted.

They don't need to lmao, they just hide statistics, especially easy when it's a disease so you can just say the people who died from the vaccine died from covid