Is islam the most fit religion?

>no alcohol or drugs
>meat has to be high quality
>taking care of body is mandatory
>fast one month every year

If you look at how many martial artists and sportmen from western countries are actually muslim in comparison to the white chrishens this makes a lot of sense.

Attached: download (1).jpg (206x245, 11.22K)

it’s bait for sure, but retards will respond anyways

based akhi

>no drugs
Posts a roidtranny dicklet

muslims are the biggest hypocrites on the planet

Those are only considered haram if they have a negative impact on one's health.

They smoke hash

Wudu alone makes it the most Any Forums. Also fitrah is fact. Child psychologists acknowledge it and this makes atheists seethe that even in a communist shithole like China children will still inherently believe in a singular God that created everything. Atheists and polytheists are worldly losers.

Lol hindu detected. You talk mad drivel online but in metropolitan cities wouldn't dare to do anything we know how your ilk operates.

and chrishens believe their prophet was God even though their book tells them not to

>muslims say constantly they won't drink alcohol because its haram
>friends say they don't do it either
>hang out with them, they open the bottle under the table
>"allah won't know if he can't see"
Extremely semitic mindset, always looking for loopholes to their own rules

Then surely a glass of wine once every so often is good right? The harm is basically null

yallah!! I hope 7 proxies will be enough to hide myself from the wrath of allah!

You know the >source I made it up meme is sarcastic right ?

The WHF conclusions follow a recent report in The Lancet based on the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study (GBD), which found that there is no safe level of alcohol consumption.25 Jan 2022

Butthurt kaffir touting because he knows a truth has been spoken. Where in your post did you demand for sources that spoke against Islam? Your hypocrisy shows.

The biggest weed smoker I’ve met were all Arab Muslims
White muslin were more strict about that stuff

And your point is....? Muslims are not Islam. Humans can make mistakes because they have free will.

If there is one generalisation I could honestly live by without being proven wrong unless I actually search for counter examples, it's that Muslims are the biggest snowflakes out there with Americans Christians it's amazing, you mention sciences, it's obvious that you should send the source, if I appear butthurt, it's because I actually study psychology and am tired of everyone always bending it to fit their views, or sometimes at the same time, saying its a meaningless pseudoscience
Now since it seems you definitely need clear orders to do something, please post a source for what you said

Yes it’s a warriors religion

>taking care of body is mandatory

Is that why all muslims ive ever met were obese or skinnyfat?

>Muslims are the biggest snowflakes out there
Muslims have endured much more than the average westerner and will continue to endure because they have faith. We don't complain we are a type of people that gets up and does, more mature more easily than the whiners who are soft. Western women detect this and honestly are surprised when they see how a 19 year old muslim boy already works a job.

I've lived in the middle east for years. Most people are fat. The ones that aren't are usually too poor to afford food.

Fit Muslims are an extreme minority.

If you take Islam seriously then you will get fit it is that simple. You cannot seriously make the claim that you know the middle east without mentioning how many fake muslims there are. You are without shame.

>more mature

he said as thousands rioting in sweden over a quran burning