What are the fitness implications of this?

Can I skip the warmup sets?

Attached: 3213132131.png (747x836, 175.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/environment/article/zombie-fires-in-the-arctic-are-linked-to-climate-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>climate is warming duurr duurr
kys, kike shill

based retard

Living in Portugal with this hot weather fucking sucks. Sure is nice when you're at the beach but besides that is uncomfortable, people become noisier, you sweat your balls off just by going for an easy bike ride. 20C is the perfect temperature, 38C is nothing but pain.

Trough my whole life I never experienced a heat like this in Europe, we have reached the point of no return at this point we either maintain it like this or make it even worse

if only you knew how bad things really are

I have, shut the fuck up

Why the fuck is it almost hitting 40C in Portugal lmao that's extreme even for those arab countries

Wow all 17 years of it? What wonderful scientific thinking.

Here in Finland it's perfect. Not too hot to run and not too cold to enjoy summer

no user, warmup sets are not about the absolute temperature, you still need to do them! Stay safe.

Finland and Northern Europe in general will benefit from climate change. You just have to watch out for the waves of refugees that will be coming from Inda/Middle East when it becomes too warm there

maybe in summer

It was over 40C in some places yesterday. People here like to sperg about climate changing or deny it but the weather is shittier, in the 90s we had spring, summer, autumn and winter, now is just a mild, incredibly dry winter/spring and a far hotter summer. Currently the weather here is hotter and far drier, rainy days are nonexistent. And this is a fact because I'm a >30yo boomer and I've lived through it.

Climate change will cause more extremes, its not just that it will be hotter all the time, floods, extreme colds and extreme heats will be normal due to million factors like release of methane into the atmosphere due to higher temperatures

Hell no. Summers have already become hell without AC and it just means more rapid changes and extreme extreme every year.
>t. Russfag

nah it's just semantic larp, they even changed it from global warming to climate change because no evidence of global warming

It was really hot last year this year its rainy and relatively mild in latvia... still managed to burn my back so my skin is peeling off... wypipo moment

Yeah bro its totally normal for Siberia to have wildfires that last literlally years

Attached: dsadsa.png (500x335, 33.58K)

>yeah it's totally normal for this random thing to be true i just made up
schizo moment

I know that but cookie cutter green policies and people make me mad.
t. Linkola

climate change and global warming are two different things. The planet overall is warming (global warming) leading to climate change. Things like unusual weather/storms/snow. Remember when Texas literally froze like 2 years ago.

Boomers typically get confused about this or are just acting retarded in purpose. They didn't swtich the name from global warming to climate change, they are two different but related things.

Which kind of dungeon gym doesn't have AC?

random weather effects have been a thing forever
just because it's politicized now doesn't make muh climate change true

nationalgeographic.com/environment/article/zombie-fires-in-the-arctic-are-linked-to-climate-change

THe debate over this is settled, you're just too much of a retard to not listen to the political line from your saudi republican masters. Even the oil companies knew it was real decades ago - they've spent a lot of money to fool you. Little did they know that assmunches like yourself would swallow up the saudi spooge with joy, licking the tips of those sandnigger dicks like an eager cuck.

my homegym

Bros.. I can't believe it's hot in summer.. this can't be happening.. the science predicted that..

Not like this... NOT LIKE THIS

I WILL LIVE IN THE POD AND EAT THE BUGS

>s-see it's real because globohomo says so
lmao
you sound like an unhinged homosexual, let's hear another take from a cardboard some fag held up, because that is politics in your mind