How do I stop smoking

What is the best way to stop smoking Any Forumsbros? Currently i smoke around 8-10 cigarettes per week, how do I stop?

Attached: stack-of-cigarettes.jpg (800x612, 106.51K)

Willpower

as a previous smoker, there is no trick to it. Stop buying cigarettes and just stop.

It's always far easier than you imagine it to be. I was surprised how easy it was the first time.

will is a big part, another is nicotine gum or patches or lozanges those can help especially patches, three is to have someone around keep an eye on you

This, best to not use any substances at all. An alternative route is switching to CBD rollies and vaping. Or at least using them to wean yourself off, thankfully you're not a pack a day smoker.

smoke weed lol

8-10 cigs a week is nothing lmao. You are not addicted just stop faggot

Consumed comical levels of nicotine in the form of vape and snus for about 6 years. I quit with virtually no withdrawals by slowly, strictly cutting down over the course of about 2 months. It does require a degree of discipline, but it's absolutely not as hard to quit as everyone made me think it was. I recommend low/limited nicotine options (low nic vape juice, using 1 or 2 snus pouches a day for 2+ hours each) and ween down from there.

I know, but I'm simply afraid that one day I will become an heavy smoker, so I want to stop before it's too late

I did similar: bought a vape and two big bottles of juice. One was full nicotine and was nicotine free. Once I vaped half the nicotine bottle, I diluted it with the 0% bottle. I repeated this for a few weeks and never actually knew when my nicotine levels were at negligible levels. Put it down one day and haven’t smoked/vaped since

Attached: 6E985A68-BB41-4500-AD72-1C0C08351D77.jpg (750x906, 144.87K)

/thread

>Currently i smoke around 8-10 cigarettes per week, how do I stop?
I smoked twice as much as that, which is still absolutely nothing, and I literally just quit because buying another pack of cigarettes was more of a hassle than driving past the gas station on the way home from work
Get a fucking grip dude

Attached: 1641229332878.jpg (750x933, 166.5K)

I used to smoke 4-5 for a long time.
I quilted many times for a week then started again. Quitting partially, or "only smoking on occasions" doesnt work if you are already hooked.

You just have to stop, there really arent any tricks to it, through the shit out you have, throw out your lighters, wash your clothes and dont go to any bars and parties for a month, basically.
I also combined my quitting, by doing a lot of long distance running, its inspiring to feel your lungs return to "normal", and be able to run a lot more than before.
GL

literally just stop
it doesn't take that much

I'm 9 months smoke free. It took me two years to get to this point.
It's going to be a hard battle but it is possible.
The urge never goes away. It's just not big of an urge after a while.

Attached: 1646451515291.jpg (711x711, 61.45K)

Get a two weeks off from everything and quit cold turkey. Most brutal withdrawal strike day 3-4. Don't try to do anything brain challenging cause your nerves can't take it. It will get easier after first week and if you can survive two weeks you are off the hook. Then the hard part begins. Resisting "just one smoke" for rest of your life.

Attached: A69.png (680x689, 583.16K)

Don't, that's not that many cigs, they raise test. Only negative is they smell like shit, just start vaping if you want to quit.

Attached: devil_pepe.jpg (225x225, 10.87K)

Something that worked for me is getting on a different but softer drug. Started smoking cigarettes when I quit weed in order to cope, then got off cigs by drinking 3-4 coffees a day instead.

Start sucking mouth fedora like baby's dummy

Attached: 5a65d08765c46.jpg (1080x1096, 109.5K)

>8-10 cigarettes per week
You aren’t addicted until you smoke 8-10 per day nigger.

~40cigs a day for me, smoking for about 11yrs now
The longest i could make it without were a week when i was isolating myself in my apartment when i had vacation days left. The first workday i relapsed - 4 smokers near me, stress at work - wish on one hand i didnt start with the nicotine jew, on the other it helped me with anxiety, weight loss and social skills when i was 15

I did this. It requires the same dedication as cutting. Just log your usage religiously and cut it down ~20% weekly.

Meditation alleviates stress and increases focus making quitting smoking easy. Same goes for drinking and fapping. Meditating improved my life 10 times and gave me confidence to do things I deemed impossible. You may not be into it, or feel ready yet. I wish you luck