What are the health and fitness implications of this?

What are the health and fitness implications of this?

Attached: 1655226384025.jpg (577x223, 19.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TullipR/status/1536422533230206976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mentally ill trannoids deserve all the misfortune they get

>mtf
>take testosterone
????

Oh it's a Detrans fag kek, should be already common knowledge that any "gender changing" medical procedures are the literal definition of mutilation, I wish the world wasn't this insane

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHERS
THE FIRST THING YOU GOTTA REALIZE, IS THAT TRANNIES ARE MEN IN DRESSES. DON'T HATE ME 41%ers, HATE YOUR PARENTS FOR GIVING YOU XY CHROMOSOMES BECAUSE YOU CANT CHANGE THAT OR YOUR SMELL, MAN-HANDS AND YOUR LACK OF A UTERUS, SO YOU CAN JUST COPE SEETHE AND DILATE DUDE.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE PRODUCT OF SINGLE MOTHERS? IS IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE PLASTIC IN THE WATER THESE DAYS?
DID YOU FORGET WHAT I TAUGHT YOU?

LITSEN UP ZOOMIE DUDES.... GO TO YOUR DAD OR OLDER BROTHER. ASK HIM. SAY
>"BROTHER, WHAT DID THE HULKSTER TEACH YOU ALL THOSE YEARS AGO WHEN YOU WERE JUST ONE OF THE MILLIONS OF LITTLE HULKAMANIACS BROTHER?"
AND BROTHERS, THEY WILL LOOK INTO YOUR LITTLE ZOOMIE EYES AND REPLY
>"LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN LITTLE ZOOMIE DUDE, THE HULKSTER TAUGHT ME THE 3 DEMANDMENTS:
>1. SAY YER PRAYERS
>2. TAKE YER VITAMNS
>3. TRAIN HARD BROTHER"
NOW IT SEEMS LIKE EITHER YOU ZOOMIES DIDNT GET THE MESSAGE, OR NEVER EVEN HEARD IT MY DUDES.

1. YOU ZOOMIES ARE ALL ATHIESTS. YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE BIG MAN UP THERE, AND THE BIGGEST HULKAMANIAC OF THEM ALL.
HE HATES FAGS MAN, AND IF YOU LIKE TRANNIES, THATS WHAT YOU ARE BRAH.

2. HRT AND TRANNY PILLS ARE -NOT- VITAMINS, AND I'D GIVE EACH AND EVERY TRANNY THE BIG BOOT AND DROP THE LEG BROTHER. THEY ALL HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS MAN

3. TRAIN HARD. NOW WHEN I SAY TRAIN, I MEAN YOUR MIND AND MUSCLES BROTHER, NOT YOUR ANAL SPHINCTER OR DILATING YOUR AXE WOUND BRO.

SO HULKAMANIACS, LEARN FROM THE HULKSTER. STOP BEING GAY MAN.
YOU GOTTA PUT YOURSELF FIRST MAN, THEN A QUALITY WOMAN WILL COME AROUND. DON'T GO CHASING OR WORSHIPING THOTS OR MEN IN DRESSES BROTHER, BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO RUIN... AND IF POSSIBLE AVOID BLACKS AND JEWS TOO BROTHER - STICK TO YOUR OWN.
GOOD LUCK BROTHERS

Attached: hhb.gif (240x180, 581.59K)

hell on earth

twitter.com/TullipR/status/1536422533230206976

Attached: 1655227380859.jpg (1080x1615, 563.03K)

What a stupid fucking retard. You did this to yourself you mutilated freak.

dont be transphobic chud

Attached: 1655229922501.jpg (600x2891, 354.98K)

ah sweet man-made horrors beyond my comprehension

I honestly do feel sorry for them, they're mentally ill, and instead of being helped, they've been encouraged to fucking mutilate themselves and live the rest of their life in pain and regret.

Baffling that if you told a psychiatrist you wanted to slit your wrists, they'd tell you not to, but tell them you want to be a girl and they're like "yeah sounds good buddy let's get that fucking cock chopped off ASAP". It's sickening.

>feel sorry for them
why?
>tell them they shouldnt do it
>YOURE TRANSPHOBE BIGOT
>ok go ahead
>WHY DIDNT YOU STOP ME?!?!

Attached: bruddas.jpg (641x530, 55.85K)

No sympathy for this fag. Not my problem.

>I'm sorry sweaty, no refunds
tranny pushers are outright evil and God will judge them for all the lives they ruined.

>feel sorry for them
>why?
Because they are people and deserve empathy even if they are mentally ill in a way you don't find based or redpilled.

>call them mentally ill
>they dox you
>get you fired from job because you are transphobic
>you were just trying to help
Fuck em.

This shit is horrific. I feel genuinely sorry for kids being subjected to this. Hopefully one day there is a reckoning for the people pushing this.

I get that but I of course mind my business and don't say it out loud, but I do feel sorry for them in my own head

Based and christ pilled brother. Hate the sin but feel compassion for the sinner.

They're victims of a mass gaslighting and manipulation movement. You can't really blame someone that's fucked up in the head for chasing the smallest feeling of happiness or acceptance, especially when they're tricked into thinking they'll get it.

>In my obsessive, deeply unwell state they just nodded along and didnt tell me the realities
Thousands of people fought in favor of this

What do you think the Holocaust was

You are going to make it.

Doesn't matter. This "nothing is ever your fault" attitude is destroying our communities.
Act like a complete retard, and nobody will care as long as you find somebody or something else to blame.

plus nobody who comes from a healthy, loving family would ever even end up in a situation where they would consider becoming a transmonstrum. These people had a terrible life before and went to desperate (yet retarded) lengths to change how shit was going for them. It's tragic.

I wonder how long until one of these guys shoots up a tranny center or democratic politician.

>t. people who defend pedophiles because "they were born that way, it's not their fault"

they will 41% themselves before they even get into the building

Attached: 1655227789721.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

jesus christ it's like watching a nightmare

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 112821.jpg (513x119, 14.32K)