/Letter Thread/ - General

Edition: Let's get confrontational edition. Give your person/people what for edition. Ears burnin'

Attached: 1587071513228.jpg (3706x2470, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7KzDzIdYTwA
youtu.be/JfZKxarO5no
youtu.be/Wp8Up53RVuc
youtube.com/watch?v=M_s0oIHPn9o
youtube.com/watch?v=iYGTbrYi914
youtube.com/watch?v=rjRV0G6qWgw
youtu.be/Sola7W4PjXY
youtube.com/watch?v=kcfRe15I47I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ummmm TARGETED?

In what capacity?

i'm sure you'll find someone you think is smarter and prettier than me who will change your mind.

Maria Antonia tu estas loca dejate de tonteria
metete en el manicomio y se te quita esa mania

My ex just told me that she doesn't consider me long term dating material because I am 5'9

Everyone is busy playing factorio and creatin' megabases together sub-edition

i ordered curry and rice and im gonna get drunk tonight. not sure if im going to think about you or try to forget. might message you. please forgive me if i do. you dont have to answer.

burnin'

i want to know if i ever do anything right. why do you bother to message me? is it just boredom? do i ever do anything that brings you pleasure or that you respect?

I want to get to know. I want to talk to you. But I just don't know how.

Not really. I do remember who I absorb phrases from, but no, you're not targeted. You're safe. In fact, I would likely sentence myself to many lashings if I were to ever harm such a unique and beautiful person.

Let me offer some advice. It goes something like this "I want to get to know you. I want to talk to you. Would you be open to that?" or something similar. The point is not to overthink it. Just go for it. Don't let anxiety prevent a good thing from being realized, user.

Previous thread that OP forgot:

this curry is very tasty but they put barely any vegetables. shame

Sounds tasty, user. Don't get *too* drunk, k?

a
cummin to ur face
d

Who the FUCK is R? Whatever happened to N? You filthy whore...

you make me feel like my feelings are worthless, probably because they are. love has whatever value you place on it. i hope that you are able to find someone who you value the feelings of.

if i drink alone, i drink to the bone
wait that doesnt make sense
it doesnt have to
will start soon unless i fall asleep due to postprandial lipemia

what do they do to cause that feeling user?

I told you. Rs always win.

when I told her how happy she made me she told me that she doesn't want to be responsible for my feelings. also she broke up with me and ghosted me.

I miss you so much like you wouldn't believe

Apparently even at 3 am I can't get enough peace and quiet to masturbate.
SHUT THE FUCK UP I JUST WANT TO FUCKING GET IMMERSED IN MY SHIT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CUM IF I AM NOT IMMERSED IN IT. I ALREADY WAITED 2 WEEKS TO CUM EARLIER LET ME FUCKING MASTURBATE I DON'T WANT THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. SHUT THE FUCK UP OH MY GOD

I'm R.

This. Rs always on the winning side.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER FUCKING DAY.

FUCKING ROBERTO GODDAMN IT

ahhh the burn of vodka
terrible but a sign a better time is coming

i hate women like her. so few males express feelings like that

I never will again lol. I learned my lesson.

nooo user you learned she was a shitty woman for you. she didnt appreciate your gift

she wasn't shitty, she just didn't like me that much

tf u know about roberto

god i fucnong hate the taste of thisshit

thats why shwas shity FOR U

YEAH I KNOW ABOUT THAT BITCH ROBERTO I GOT YOU CORNERED MF

T
Are you here?

she was the least shitty person for me I have ever known. just because she wasn't in love with me doesn't mean she was shitty. the truth is she was right. I shouldn't let someone else have so much influence over my feelings, especially someone who doesn't like me that much. I appreciate her honest and intelligent feedback.

K
I've been thinking a lot about you lately. I would like to talk to you again...
A

joe
it breaks my heart to see you so alone. i wish i could be there for you. i'm not like her, i'm real.
maybe this adoration i have for you is ironic under the circumstances. but you've been there yourself, so i'm positive you would understand me. and i would understand you, probably better than anybody else ever could.
i'll miss you and i'll be thinking about you for a long time. you really hit a sweet spot with me. you managed to provoke a strong caretaker instinct in me, the like of which i haven't experienced in a long, long time. i wish i could give you everything you need, and it would be genuine and pure.
you deserve to experience true, unadulterated love.

Attached: 1636286083553.jpg (1080x1920, 265.69K)

to Particular Fictional Girl,
you're too pure, i should not, but it's that very innocence that draws me to dick you to a paste. what a common theme for this night now turned morning: the impossible both at once state. if i shatter you for my pleasure, that you is gone, yet i cannot preserve and conquer. the line is so fine yet not fine at all, because it will never be enough, will it? i am just an any whore, any possibility, i want it, the good ones, anyway. fucking hell. why do my existential crises come in this form? it's not even really an EC, is it? it doesn't tear my shit up, more just a weight, or a contemplative vertigo. no different than the eternal mono vs poly debate. how can i reconcile wanting two and one, as well as two at once in impossible totality? just stop wanting nigga, close your eyes, LMAO, yea, yea, that's what you do. blindfold, bitch. fuck, i still want that too. that's a cool way to lose your v, yet i also like the back of the v, or the hotel, or outside the wendy's (ok not really, but i wouldn't be opposed to stuffing some fries in your mouth and giving you a sip of my King Fusion (trademark) (limited) (never runs dry))
uh wait this was supposed to be about ***Princess. ah shit.

she.wasin a pseufo relationshop with you! fhats all u my fren need to know
i am sloghtly hit by a bevarage called booze righf now

you don't know shit bout shit

You pick on one crazy you pick on us all MF!

Attached: 1434177957808.jpg (338x395, 34.26K)

Seeing you despair earlier was a sad sight. I wish there were something I could do.

Lacking the words. It's so meaningless and useless to even write. But something compels me. And it's not a good something, either. It's more like a 'you get what you got coming to you, and that's a good thing' kind of 'something'. Maybe I'm just feeling better about myself by pointing out just deserts in an attempt to assuage rejection. Maybe just bitter. Ya, prolly nailed it.

You're a good reminder of the rule, though. Especially on here. Those who lament loneliness often create the circumstances of its festering. To hear you mourn the absence....the lack...of someone who would care...of someone who would offer friendship and growing into higher selves, together...
I am just reminded of someone who once wanted to be that person - at the very least wanted to see if something mutually beneficial and good were possible. Offered and declined. That's that. And I shall remember that whenever the weeping emanates.

That sounds whack as fuck bro.

I'm sorry I'm distant, mentally ill, & aggressive. the fact that you're still here even though I can be a cold monster baffles me & I feel like such a shithead when you show me affection and my stupid ex-neet brain gets mad because there's some part of me that still wants that distance and isolation. I'm trying to fix it, it's been years since I've actually been a neet but the loner mentality won't go away even though I also desperately want your love.

PS I'm sorry that I occasionally sneak a bite of the cat's food when you're not looking, I have pica and the urge to just eat things I shouldn't gets too strong sometimes.

Attached: 1641407778532.png (1080x1107, 438.19K)

To someone I'll not name. Let's not open any cans there.

Your farewell is not a farewell. It lasts until the mood strikes again or a replacement is found. From one to the next. And on and on. Forever and always. Eternal. This is true of most of your words. They are as equally flimsy. See you months from now, still writing.

acta non verba

it be the way it be

Quis est haec simia?

Attached: orang.jpg (261x263, 30.71K)

When you told me that you were going to leave it had filled me with dread. I felt as though you had plunged a knife into my heart - Yet, when I had fixed my eyes upon the blade, I found my own hands gripping it. The feeling was not disimilar from the first time that I'd learned you left. It was like the warmth had run from my body and I was all alone again. Even just the thought of you being nearby brings me comfort and hope. The thought that we may cross paths or have the opportunity to see one another again... it warms me. When I had learned that you had come back I couldn't help but cry. It felt like everything was right again. You were here and everything was going to be okay. I got to see my friend again and they hadn't changed one bit. It felt like we never missed a day. It's odd how things worked out; realistically speaking we never should have met. We never should have been friends. Yet somehow it worked out... for the most part. There has always been a divide between my heart and my mind. My minds knows that there was never anything there. It understands that you were only teasing and poking fun at me and that what you needed more than anything was a friend. It knows that you're happy and that it should be happy for you. "I don't understand why" denies my mind to my heart. All lies. You are wonderful. I don't know where I would be right now if not for you. There was never any way that I could not fall in love with you. It only shames me that my heart was not mature enough to bear it.

It seems that even fate itself it set to dissuade me from voicing myself so honestly as this is the second time I find myself writing this letter due to coincidences of a cosmic scale. I need to write this for myself to acknowledge what my heart has to say but live by my mind. I don't want to see you go but it makes me happy to know that you are happy. There are so many thins that I wish I could apologize for but I know that I can never take them back. Instead I'll give you something that you haven't heard enough: Thank you. Thank you for giving me so many chances. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for giving me so many fond memories on which I can look back and smile. Thank you for teaching me how to be a better person. Thank you for your saintly patience. Thank you for always being kind and gentle. Thank you for being strong and holding on. You mean so much to me and I have no idea what I'm going to do when you're gone. I wish you the best and I hope that everything goes well. You'll always have a friend here. Take care.

arbiter elegantiarum

I can't bare to talk to you again, not after last time. It's been half a year now and the last time we spoke it ended terribly, with you hating me more than you already were. You've sent me a request to chat and I'm not sure how long it's been sitting there for, but I can't accept it. My heart sunk when I saw it. I am not ready for this. I'm getting better, but I'm not better. If we spoke again, it would only end in disappointment. I want things to be better, for things to go back to the way we were, to have another chance and to not fuck it up but that's impossible. I miss you like no other, but we can never go back to the way things were. I want to move on from you, and hopefully let you move on from me. It's done. It's over. I hope you're doing better and have found someone that will be able to help you, the way I wasn't able to. I love you.

frusta es homo!

Attached: 1397116410530.png (500x553, 250.43K)

Multiple interpretations.

Sometimes it's just like shiiit. Right?

fuck man, that thank you part was really sweet

Another multitude of interpretations.

Life has many doors, Yes?

Fewer and fewer as the years go by.

Attached: 1555287359719.jpg (437x600, 41.86K)

B,

I wish that you would open up to me and tell me how you feel, or at least tell me why you refuse to answer my questions about us. You have always been clammed up emotionally, and I feel like you will never have a stable relationship without any sort or sense of communication. Ignoring everything isn't the solution every time. I want to love you, I want to be with you. I changed so much for you. And in the end, I'm trauma bonded to you. You have broken me down so much, I am afraid of saying anything for fear that you will take it the wrong way, and remove yourself from my life again. I wish you could understand just how manipulative and toxic you truly are. I love you, but I don't want to love you anymore. I want to break free of this bond built on trauma and abuse.

K.

If I should ever be presented such doors yet again, then I pledge myself to be worthy, this time, of their passage.

>I'm trauma bonded to you.
Speaking of the eternally damned...
What synchronicity.
I shall see *you*, too, again and again, from one to the next, just as I predicted nearly a year ago.
"Months from now you'll still be writing to the same man, he'll just have a different name".
lo and behold he maintains the same name lel

literally never wrong about you fucking people here

A chibi like you can use the window

I'm confused.. and definitely not who you're thinking of.

lol u always were a lil dummies LMAO

interesting syntax and style change, it threw even me off. is she better? we'll see
actually, we won't...not her style, is it? she WITHHOLDS hahah tsk tsk tsk

oddly still synchronous

I'm like the vault 7 pf shitposting.

even being privy to the details I didn't notice. i see it now, though. being as passive as always, aren't we? this be confrontation edition yo, not passive-aggressive stealth 'confrontation'. take the skirt off and go to work, got damn. i want to see you put em' on BLAST

for their crimes...

TWO ELIPSES..

This a freak out son.

sekretly freak out edition
schizo rambles to keep us warm

OMG
DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE *HER*?

Son, round these here parts, it's *ALWAYS* her...
him
or them
always

it's always the person you immediately think of
so lock it in
break that dial
no changin' after target acquisition
oh yes yes yes

You've made your nest, Aquila, now roost in it!
Si vis amari, ama.

Attached: 60320531-480px.jpg (480x360, 17.8K)

YES YES YES
they always pay
the price incurred
"oh woe, it's too damn high..."
pay here and now as you do there and then, ad infinitum
the dues are owed
pay UP!!!

stop making those beds if you don't want to lie in them, HAHAHAHA
the outreached hand wasn't even slapped away...
it wasn't even ACKNOWLEDGED
and now you beseech and implore the offering of more hands, fictional hands not real, because real was present, but NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. no no no

i just wanna be drugged yanno so that's 'm sayin'

how audacious of you to lament your creations, but I guess your kind does occupy...
HIGHER SKIES TROLOLOL
are you 'above', now?

your *consequences*, rather
real schizo typing hours here
time for sleep
and time for PRICES TO BE PAID HUE HUE
it's yours to pay, of your own doing, too
the hour is now
and then
and ALWAYS

no running from *that*

really staying true to that stealth confrontation theme, are we not?
why yes, we are
yes yes yes
She wouldn't know it even if it hit her in the crown! The beak knows not what it feasts upon, and yet still complains of the seeds itself gathered and foraged, now served. TASTY INDEED

at least to i...
helps the rejection le sigh

oh the rejection...
was it my own doing, likewise? what parts do we play in our own comedies?

it's late and your head hurts. go to sleep, faggot ass
FUCKING RETARD THAT YOU ARE
you stupid fuck

you little slut, i need that buttpussy. god id fucking ncc you

your karma is an empty, barren nest. i feel guilty for rejoicing at justice served, but my abandonment issues demand it. the fuck is wrong with me? suppose you were wise indeed to reject those spoiled fruits :'(
true true true
the fruit is long spoiled
ROTTEN

to the core :'(

Attached: 75712441-1200px.jpg (1200x635, 80.79K)

to the fucking waste bin where you belong, you worthless, pathetic fuck
go now

Sorry brother. The reality be cruel like that with some of these broads. Try not to let it get in the way of finding a good one.

NTA but All the good ones already got mates, brother user. Mates. Hmm. What kind of bird flies one coop and tries to nestle in that of another? Is that a shit bird? Birds should mate for life, no?

hey s
i saw you in town yesterday waiting for a bus. j saw you somewhere in croyd a couple days ago too so that was an odd coincidence, says he figured id be the most likely out of anyone to still be talking with you but lol at that one i kinda fucked it by getting excited and autistic right
did you move back down here or something?
didnt want to walk up and say hi cause i figured you wouldnt want me to. probably scared you off by asking like i did, didnt intend for it to come across as anything more than wanting to see my old best friend again
hope youre alright tho, read my last message if you get a minute but dont feel obligated to reply
m

dont know why but i get the feeling you use this site, think you did at some point in the past but maybe im being delusion as per

Aquilae-nullus :'(
alis volat propriis :'(

Attached: 7EE7C55D-481D-477B-9DE8-5D613B8F2AC5.jpg (518x765, 112.21K)

pfft
i was watching sneaky pete today...
"Are you an eagle, or are you a shit-bird?"
"Pete... you're no eagle."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

I-I'll come back s-stronger. Stronger than ever. And I'll fly so high. My highest self, realized. No more relapses. No more suffering. No more *causing* suffering, in myself or in others.

Please make it so. I'm ready.

Attached: 10EE7F23-DBD5-4831-B178-5D243422AA30.jpg (1200x803, 96.13K)

I spent almost the whole morning meditating on the taste of our first kiss.
Well, I'll tell you somethin' - if only

>I wish you could understand just how manipulative and toxic you truly are.

I wish you could tell me. I know that I used to be quite bad... I'm sorry for that. Honestly I don't even think I realized what I was doing at the time. It seemed more like some sort of bi-polar episode and I really just should have stopped to collect myself before getting you involved with my feelings.

>You have broken me down so much, I am afraid of saying anything for fear that you will take it the wrong way, and remove yourself from my life again. I wish you could understand just how manipulative and toxic you truly are.

It wasn't anything you said. I let you dictate because I didn't know how to. When you stopped.. I just didn't take the initiative. I guess that's my own trauma. I have no self-worth so it's impossible for me to understand what I mean to others.

I'm not your responsibility, K. You don't have to worry about me.

>102 posts
>22 posters
Post your letter and get the fuck out you fucking loser, you shit up EVERY thread

What's a lonely bird to do?

Your ex is retarded asf remind her of her stupidity and high standards. Her afs face won't save her

can't do anything about it

fucking Ioser

says the nigger spamming the shit out of every fucking thread cause he has nothing better to do

you're a Ioser

fucking jackhammers. can't even be hungover in peace

Attached: 1639887032604.jpg (480x267, 19.44K)

>i'm sure you'll find someone you think is smarter and prettier than me who will change your mind.

nah i get really attached

dont you ever man, dont you ever suggest that i go any god damn where and eat a god damn breakfast like that again. you knew the mother fucking shit was nasty micheal, you knew i would god damn react like that. oh bull fucking shit, you knew it. you knew taco bells food breakfast sucks. should of brought me for lunch, i would of got a taco, it would of had more flava.

Attached: dont you ever.png (869x485, 623.78K)

i want to eat your pussy like this mang

Attached: like eating good pussy.png (855x491, 529.92K)

gimme that pussy here mang OooOOoO

Attached: gimme here.png (613x493, 430.19K)

the brutal trauma stingin like a motha mang

Attached: stingin like a motha.png (531x491, 380.91K)

you think you're so funny don't you

Attached: 1610527203897.png (565x437, 137.6K)

get on both knees and bow to the king

Attached: the king.png (589x479, 348.39K)

REEEEEEE WHY AM I SO FUCKING RETARDED FUCK ALL THIS SHIT FUCK ALL OF IT FUCK ALL OF IT

@cream we need to talk, it's time to break bread.

this is confrontation edition?
i dont feel like it i'd rather lie

I was gonna say something but I forgor

Nooo I don't want to be bread
This comment was not original.

Why the fuck do you post random retarded bullshit in this thread like this, just stop. This is a letter thread. Take that shit to /soc/ or Any Forums

Any Forums is too random that most shit I post will get ignored and /soc/ has an ID system, the letter threads are nearly the perfect general for me to just blurt out whatever I want with a high chance of getting decent responses so I'd say this general is pretty homey

NOOOO THATS NOT A LETTER
GET OUT GET OUT STOP POSTING NOWWWW

pretty homey
walking down the street
cool story
but have you heard of sneed?

i lied to myself again. i didn't take another opportunity that i needed to

Crab bucket ass fucks tell me I don't put in work go ahead

keep your chin up lad

Evil consumes itself from within as the cold gears go about their horrible work.
>he knew
they were all thinking to themselves.
>he knew and he even tried to warn us.

Attached: videos-features_videos_video-how-to-make-healthy-popcorn_478626726.jpg (1440x1080, 305.06K)

Dear EVERYONE,

what does your mother think about you being a kissless, hand-holdless, hugless virgin?

she thinks i'm gonna make some girl very happy

Attached: certainly there's been no comments of relinquished assumptions of grandchildren, no no no, hahaa...jpg (794x1200, 276.36K)

my mom thinks its kinda cool. she wants me to find someone nice and start a family but she is happy I am not a promiscuous man whore. the whole incel hate thing is mostly a zoomer thing. back in the day saving yourself for someone special was considered virtuous.

based mom and based user.

>what does your mother think about you being a kissless, hand-holdless, hugless virgin?
Too young for either of them to care. No jannies I'm not underage

>Crab bucket ass fucks
don't concern yourself with the crab bucket. those people are no good. keep moving forward

Attached: 1642182601280.jpg (1200x675, 219.16K)

dont you ever mang, dont you ever suggest that i go any god damn where and eat a god damn breakfast like that again. you knew the mother fucking shit was nasty micheal, you knew i would god damn react like that. oh bull fucking shit, you knew it. you knew taco bells food breakfast sucks. should of brought me for lunch, i would of got a taco, it would of had more flava.

Attached: angry.jpg (1200x800, 130.67K)

dont you ever man, dont you ever suggest that i go any god damn where and eat a god damn breakfast like that again. you knew the mother fucking shit was nasty micheal, you knew i would god damn react like that. oh bull fucking shit, you knew it. you knew taco bells food breakfast sucks. should of brought me for lunch, i would of got a taco, it would of had more flavor.

Attached: s4ee27lt7g941.jpg (905x999, 334K)

dont you ever man, dont you ever suggest that i go any god damn where and eat a god damn breakfast like that again. you knew the mother fucking shit was nasty micheal, you knew i would god damn react like that. oh bull fucking shit, you knew it. you knew taco bells food breakfast sucks. should of brought me for lunch, i would of got a taco, it would of had more flava mang.

Attached: l_14aedaf7b81c40cf98d3f52537e793db.jpg (600x450, 39.7K)

>when tuna spends your money on meth and elvis posters your manchild son eats all the god damn candy
can't get no respect

Attached: 1628370140020.png (738x586, 709.8K)

Femanons are so cute. Please write me a letter, femanon!

Dear user
remember to drink water and sleep in between 10pm and 2am; it'll do wonders for your mental and physical health.

Dear user,

Hiya :p.

Love from,

Femanon

Don't need no new friends anymore. I can just play terraria with my buddy

>tfw do this already and mental health is horrible

oh i see. you'd rather play terraria than befriend me

made of glass you're made of glass

you love this glass cock

What do girls think of robots who don't play video games?

>Please write me a letter, femanon!
why would you want a letter from someone who you don't know?

Attached: 1627946839585.png (621x877, 372.42K)

All femanons are cute and they make me feel warm inside.

that's really sad that you don't have any quality control, user. empty letters and words don't have meaning just because they may possess a vagina hole

Attached: 1628120429494.jpg (1920x1080, 183.17K)

I'm not horny, my dude. This is pure emotion right here.

imagine treating all girls as good girls, thus devaluing good girls who ought to be rewarded for their royal character

Attached: general grievous error, forgive it yo.png (1079x1081, 563.46K)

all femanons and women are not cute. there's nothing inherently valuable in the words and emotions they convey. i don't get it. have some standards and stop being desperate

Attached: 1631167342886.jpg (500x375, 27.97K)

Never forgive the filename jew.

look man me mums got dyslexia man so i have contact dyslexia, second hand womb run off man

I'm not desperate. I'm just being myself.

he posted without the file and found his lack of judiasm so unforgivable he deleted the post and remade it with his filename

Do you ever think of the people you are not with anymore? I do all the time, I have fond memories of them.

nah. once they're gone, they're gone. if they didn't have enough consideration for me to keep me in their life then they're as good as dead to me.

unless you mean people who died that i was fond of, then yeah.

yeah, but they're gone. it's just a vague memory now that's intense while it's closer but as i drift further it's just "meh didn't work, but i hope they're good" sometimes while i'm reminded of them. sometimes things evoke it that makes me remember them, but it's not so close to me because i've met new people and interests

they're contained in a certain emotion in me, but i don't weigh it very heavy. most are just vague sadness or contempt that i pay no mind to

Attached: 4am.png (482x347, 298.4K)

take you back
do do do~
take you back

That's very sweet and bit sad... I have fond memories of them and they are very clear. I try only to think only of the good memories. I really miss them, and I wish them to be happy

And I forgot, I'm sad they are gone

i hear you. sometimes i'm sad or angry they're gone too, but they're just gone like the other user said. no use to pay it any mind really since it is what it is and the feelings drift away abd they're gone for good reason

Attached: 1631527829774.jpg (215x184, 13.96K)

I frankly despise most of the people in my past.

>I frankly despise most of the people in my past.
same. i've burned every bridge for a reason

Attached: 1619569300778.png (500x375, 138.21K)

i respect that. if you're going to cut ties, cut them properly. i don't do anything in life in half-measures.

i don't care. they're in or they're out and i have better things to do other than worry about the specifics of how it ended no matter what it costs me or them

Attached: 1632524588189.jpg (872x941, 243.31K)

No more half measures, Walter.

tight tight tight, ya

i always heard all these stories about stalkers thinking that theyre pathetic, that that could never be me. but its crazy what an intermittent cycle of lovebomb/devalue will do to the brain.

at least give me a little credit for trying to leave. the narcissist always wins tho; even when theyre losing, theyre enjoying the attention.

My ear is warm. Not enough to call it burning, as in I wouldn't have noticed had I not rested my ear to my arm. Warm. Like a hug. I'm feeling good tonight, not smiling really, but feel.. clean. I have to wonder of the other side: the compensation, the wound dressed. There's a knowing that it will pass, and a restless sadness will bloom. But that's okay. For now, my body bent to hug itself, and it found something nice in that.
youtu.be/7KzDzIdYTwA

fuck bitches and get some money

that's it

Attached: 1624781483434.jpg (246x205, 9.55K)

Dear A,
STOP TRYING TO POKE THE CONDOMS YOU CRAZY BITCH! I know you want a baby badly but you're still in college and I'm not ready to be a father yet. Dont act like it ismt a big deal when i caught you in the act after i got out of the shower. Jfc why does your bpd kick in at the worst times? Why the fuck do you want a baby already with me out of all people? We only met a few months back from here and only now I'm just your boyfriend, stop being a crazy bitch for once. Why are you zoomers like this?

Attached: EokceRoXUAM8P_j.jpg (1242x1295, 96.1K)

fuck you you degenerate coomer playboy. a should have stayed with me. stop wasting her time, man up, get a job, and start a family already

She's only 18 and I'm just a NEET. She's too young for a baby and I need her to get me out of NEETdom, not make herself poor and have her parents blame me. Plus she broke my trust with trying to tamper it. I'll be a good husband with a family soon but right now isn't the best time you fucking tradfag

Attached: _gif__raging_wojak_by_byrdh_28793_ddqfdyg-fullview.jpg (220x260, 18.58K)

get bitches and fuck some money

that's it

Attached: file.png (184x184, 38.16K)

fate will provide your deserts. and i find something nice in *that*.

if you stay with her after she did that, you're a retard and you deserve everything that happens next

tfw no money gf to cum in
imagine how it'd feel to have that coin pussy clenching up on my dick

getting a job to support your family will get you out of neetdom. stop having out of wedlock sex if you don't want to be a dad.
why do women always seem to go for lazy ingrates like this?

She's the only one I got and she sexually satisfies me the best like bpd pussy is something else. I can't go back to being alone but I need her to calm her bpd down so I can escape being a NEET. I just need to get her on meds and to not do retarded shit out of the blue. She's good otherwise and understands me

is this your way of inviting me to vegas?

I want to be a dad but not right now. I need her to stay in college for me and complete her degree so she can support me and then we can marry and have kids. How hard is it for you retards to understand?

delusion after delusion, excuse after excuse, cluster b women are not stable or trustworthy and thus far you've only gotten a taste of what's to come. you're setting yourself up for having a shit taken in your life with no apology. it is of course your life to live and do what you want with but don't be surprised if in a few months to a year from now you're wondering why you didn't listen to this advice.

how hard is it to stop being a coomer? I guess you don't care chad. you just want that bpd pussy. you don't actually "love" her or anything
kys.

I suppose I could consider it, but only if you bring the sunset sarsaparilla.

Attached: NeM.gif (500x260, 830.33K)

Other than when she gets in a mood, she's cool and this is the first and possibly last time a foid loves me. I just need her to get in therapy and to keep an eye on her so she doesn't try to fuck up my plans
I genuinely love her, it's just that I don't think I can handle being a dad at the moment and the last thing I need is her dropping studies and ruining my ticket to money just to care for a kid. Kys you fucking nigs

>delusion after delusion, excuse after excuse, women are not stable or trustworthy and thus far you've only gotten a taste of what's to come. you're setting yourself up for having a shit taken in your life with no apology. it is of course your life to live and do what you want with but don't be surprised if in a few months to a year from now you're wondering why you didn't listen to this advice.
I fixed yer post, user...

Attached: r0tpqmiaibg11.png (752x1063, 819.41K)

you don't love her. if you did you would do things to make her happy rather than treating her like a warm cock sleeve/bank account.

is date

Attached: nice that you find that nice.png (1080x1074, 949.61K)

i get that and it's not my job to convince you. i think "robots" or whatever we call ourselves here have a tendency to lean towards low self-esteem and therefore you get stuck in the loser mentality of believing there won't be anyone else or no one could ever love you. that's a mistake though.

tip top zoz. maybe so but i'm older and over the woman hate. finding one with honest intentions would be a nice change of pace but i'm learning to let go of this shit world.

Attached: jooooojoooooo.gif (640x368, 979.34K)

Good. Come to the spot known as "the viper gang ambush", we'll meet there. It's just east of nipton. I'll have something for you.

Attached: 1455643265186.png (270x303, 99.29K)

Enlighten me then asshole. How does a 27 yo NEET like me get a job then? Everything's about connections and even entry level jobs require experience and I have none.
No. I don't want other foids. This one is like a 1 in a million who actually puts work in a relationship. I never dated normalfag foids and I don't want to. They can't compete with the undying devotion a bpd qt has

>They can't compete with the undying devotion a bpd qt has

while it lasts.

apply for every job you see. make it your full time job to find a job. they have government employment centers that can help you. when my dad was unemployed during the 2008 recession he was at the government employment office everyday until he got a job.
gaslighting your adult girlfriend into thinking there is something wrong with her because she wants to have a family is abuse. if you care about her you will get a job and take care of the family while she finishes her degree. start being a man and stop being a man child.

sorry about the trauma, stings like a motha mang. just cant get any got damn bacon moyn. got to have the god damn trauma, with sweet tator

She's been fairly easy to entertain and I can tell she doesn't wanna let me go. I'm basically like her dad in a way. Not like I mind
Okay... But still, I don't know if I can even take care of a kid now and I'm very worried since I noticed she vomited this morning. I'm scared

>Enlighten me then asshole. How does a 27 yo NEET like me get a job then? Everything's about connections and even entry level jobs require experience and I have none.

you'd be surprised how many people will take a chance on you as long as you show real enthusiasm. sounds like a lifestyle choice you've made, though. there are options for someone like you who's late twenties and desperate for a way out but will you take them? that's the question.

anyway almost everyone in this thread has been in your position at one point. i have a well paying job now and an actual future ahead of me but at one point i was you minus the desperate need for a mentally ill woman to love me.

>gaslighting

there's that word again. he's not gaslighting her about anything, she poked holes in his contraceptives.

>I don't know if I can even take care of a kid now and I'm very worried since I noticed she vomited this morning. I'm scared

rip op you played yourself

anyway speculating about all this has gotten boring and i'm going back to lurking, toodles

looks like its time to stop being human garbage and start being a decent husband. congrats user.

>rip op

user*

saying that an adult woman is bpd because she wants to have children is pure gaslighting. there is nothing wrong with her. the one who needs to go to a therapist is user.

i hope it's not a litter of loot---I want some xp to boot

Attached: nothin' like two pals decked out in dust and the ruby splattered adrenaline rush spured of the moment.png (566x800, 810.67K)

I guess I'll try for retail or something to get experience. Main concern is that she drops out to take care of a baby and then I have to stay poor longer. I swore I got rid of the poked condoms in the trash so I don't know how the hell she could possibly get pregnant
This is too soon for me. I didn't ask to become a possible dad now

Pretty, pure white.
For a short moment, it might be there.
How much are those moments worth?
An eternity of understanding?
Not likely.
You can't hide yourself under those small glimmers of good.
---
In the depths, cut to pieces.
Lack of understanding, different from before.
The ocean carrying the responsibility of others.

She does have bpd, she was diagnosed before and she told me. I don't need a therapist, she does

I dreamed we were friends again, and you weren't a drug addict. We also almost died in a long white car
I hope you're alive
J

There'll be xp gains fo sure. And loot. Hopefully you come well-equipped. I'm talking your best gear here. Bring a full inventory. It's dangerous out here in the wastes. You never know when you could get ambushed. Oh, and bring lots of caps, too. Because we're, uh, going to hit up the casinos after we meet. Yeah. Bring everything you have.

too bad NV ain't multiplayer, I'd roam the mojave with you. Legion or NCR, tho? What would it be?

cockblocked by my fucking mom again

lmfao

Attached: 1596492243830.jpg (378x242, 17.94K)

shit mang brutal fucking mothers like chastity cages coursing through your veins

tfw nobody to megabase with

wew, this a dangerous trail. givin' me the chem-ache for 76
I'm more of a yes man, but I did intend an NCR run that never took

youtu.be/JfZKxarO5no

Attached: tfw no girlie with the yeehaw ass haircut to get some additional bitches on my dick.png (700x1142, 769.58K)

the tension rises. i'm gonna fuck and she knows it

Attached: 1593149162119.jpg (489x600, 69.03K)

I better not tempt your addiction any further, then. lol

lol not to worry, i *can't* go back---not unless it was just to fuck around---missed out on the nukie cooly backpack keychain n shid; Lord knows what else. aw shid. pains my soul, it does. muh dress up. muh ****/**** super waffle MPDG denied her tacticool legacy suit. blood will spill for this, one day. the ripples, they spell it. whole pond demand it. whole lotta violent. shit's goin' down, get out of town, toad howard---this frog country

How many will there be? How many noticed, and deemed unimportant? Which will be the last of the last moving efforts? The silent one? Doesn't it just sorta...happen on its own? Nature and its course. Water settles, is still. Is silent. Nothing and everything, all at once.

youtu.be/Wp8Up53RVuc

eerily similarly the same as ESO. fun game tho, just couldn't keep up with the...what's the term? if you don't stay current with the dlcs then you get left in the dust. there's always a "new" thing you have to grind for, a new gun, a new armour, the latest and greatest in psychological predation. I say down with them all. All of them.

Attached: 25d5956525978744c202cb321d0a3dee.jpg (932x930, 89.26K)

thank you mom for making this tension rise with your stupidity. i'm going to fuck the shit out of her and she knows it and so do you, which deeply unnerves you. your efforts are futile in stopping me from destroying this desperate hot woman. i'm going to fill her to the brim and there's nothing that can stop this connection and desire between us. give this weather and situation time to blow over and the first opportunity i have that cunt is getting filled for me and for her sake

Attached: 1607658797917.jpg (500x548, 15.06K)

aw shit it was a red rocket not a nukie, but that slip up is product of a similar injustice: nuka cola hardcase backpack in the game files and just nowhere to be found in cash shop even after i got all me free todd buxx, tf is this? i just want to be quirky OKAY? i just wanna be Ramona Flowers meets Neo meets one too many hits of the blue stuff, OKAY?

yes, these insidious practices came to me first in the form of TCG power creep. The degradation of a hobby. Who needs girls and brads with these clown tier companies?

Attached: based Sessler. Slaaaaay.png (512x512, 91.37K)

Beeop

I've been thinking of you earlier, I would love to

What is your initial? I don't even know if he's coming here

Dear M
They told me you were and average dog
but then you spoke

All I've ever wanted was to make you proud.

I know now I'll never be able to do that. I'm not going to waste my one life chasing something I'll never get from you because doing that has never made me happy.

I know you've always said you only want me to be happy but it still feel like I never do anything the right way for you.

I want to do a lot of the same things for my own kids someday that you did for us.

But I also want to know my kids, I want to show up to every dance recital and soccer game and chorus concert. I want my kids to know me on an emotionally deep enough level for them to feel like they can talk to me about anything. I want to be devoted to my kids more than my work. I want my kids to want their own success, I don't want them to feel like they have to do everything right and succeed to be valuable. I want my kids to have healthy perceptions of themselves and their abilities.

I still think you were always a great dad, I just wish I could know if you're proud of the man your second kid became, even if you don't always understand him. I just want to make you proud so you know you did your job as a parent really well.

holy shit it's you
you outted yourself nigger

Pssst, just a reminder I'm kinda everywhere. Well, wherever I'm truly needed. You could say I've for... pffffft, I've got.... EAGLE EY--nope, nope, I'll resist.
EAGLE EYES LMTFO

Attached: 1643440381530.png (900x620, 657.11K)

Come back, Cecelia.

Cecelia later

you're the janny, aren't you?

Goddamn it you piece of shit cocksucker...

eat shit and diiiiiiiiiie
I think the way I do because you manufactured the thoughts you obsolete bitch

You have to be kidding me
Will you ever NOT be cockblocked by ur mom?

Attached: guy.png (374x364, 171.68K)

Oh nevermind. Good luck bro

Let it all go to h. I'm going to let you go. This is a dangerous situation and you know it. It will end badly. Very badly. It's inevitable unfortunately.

Let it all go to me? Huh? Please explain

Let it all go to hhhgregg
youtube.com/watch?v=M_s0oIHPn9o
youtube.com/watch?v=iYGTbrYi914
youtube.com/watch?v=rjRV0G6qWgw

wat up my robotic brethren?

Did you figure out if you wanted a DS lite or a DSi yet?

I decided I want both of them yes!

Sweet Lady Heych?

I am not heych actually sry

That's ok ur still a sweet lady -_-

I'm a man bro lol

Good morning, all! You're each sweet in your own way. Today can still be special yet, don't write it off just now. Tussle beneath the blanket of gloom & melancholy smothering you and shake it off of ya.
It's a tearful morning and I'm worried, but I'm cautiously optimistic as always. All of you, have a safe and wonderful weekend.
You're letting the briny air get into your nares and pickle your brain, you salty seabird. I can't turn the blush huffs off; when I need to express some of THAT energy, man, I pick a place and just do my thing. BUT I'll have you know, THAT particular thing ain't my thing. It was just an opportunity. I own every perch I rest my feet, and all my perches have optional red lights.
Mm. Shame you must have unloaded early, because it's odd to stop just there. I remain ever dissatisfied.

Attached: golfers commercial music plays.png (299x200, 77.98K)

naw dawg. see u aint a man and i sure as shit aint yo bro

Hey I am here again, you will never read this but who knows.

I feel so cold inside this house, everything feels heavy it is getting crazy here huh.

I hope everything works out for you, I will focus on my self, I will try again and again even if it feels meaning less.

Haah I'm so insignificant.

Oh, and you too, Mr wobble smile friend! Stay warm and cozy!

Attached: 1643463479664.png (650x433, 191.23K)

if this is actually you stop being a piece of shit and fucking with a schizophrenic girl who will believe all of your lies
she's not mentally well enough even at the best of times to understand that you were torturing her on purpose
get over yourself dude
fucking with the mentally ill is just sad

>power creep
Ah, there it is! That's the term I was searching for. You really have to hand it to these companies, they've become efficient at milking us for all the dimes. "Turn players into payers", as they say. Remember when games were projects of love? It shouldn't be much of a surprise to see a correlation between the declining creative output of the decade and the ideological shift toward more profitable market practices. Oh well. Perhaps we as consumers shoulder the blame. Free market and all that.

I'm just glad I never got 76. I was about to on day one, total impulse purchase, but she stopped me. She cautioned that I should wait a week, and if I still wanted it after waiting, then I could get it. Needless to say, it was sound advice - and it can apply in a general way to most of our impulsivity. Take a step back and you can often see it for what it is. But, in the moment, it can consume. True of most emotion, no?

KEK.

I'm finally eating salmon with potatoes

Wish you loved me, D-GF.

I think pristine vision stops being pristine the exact moment we think it pristine. Think you are, and you're not. The inverse operational truth. But operate with the presumption you're not so good, and THEN you just might see the truth, and not merely what you think.

She is not skitzo and shes not dumb enough to be convinced of lies I wasn't trying to torture her I'm trying to make amends I can't leave things how they are with what happened I don't want to end on a bad note. Also who are you.

They're both terrible people. It's a perfect match if you ask me.

Don't get caught up so easily in performative puppeteering. Can't you see the marionettist operating in plain view?

It would be nice if I could go back to the girl who ran up to me and threw her arms around me so desperately when I got off the train, the girl who pulled down both our facemasks as soon as possible to kiss me, the girl I had long midnight calls with, the girl who made strange animal noises with me while cuddled in blankets eating Dino buddies and ben and Jerry's, the girl who got me to dance with her because she missed her prom, the girl who was prepared to marry me so I could stay, the girl who messaged me saying she was thinking of not taking any birth control but she was trying to think rationally, the girl who came with me to all the tourist attractions and restaurants, the girl who got annoyed at me and gave me puppy dog eyes and begging noises if I didn't cuddle her, the girl who took me to her family's Thanksgiving, the girl who hugged me after every time we were apart as if she had been waiting to all day. The perfect girl.

N,
I love you but you're kind of an asshole. Your mgtow-ish opinion of women is self-fulfilling since any woman with self respect will quickly realize you're too emotionally damaged. No one wants to carry all that baggage.
Hope you're happy with all those strippers.
-E

Thanks user, honestly we bonded alot on both having messed up childhoods and similar insecurities etc

Also Alex if that's you talk to me directly please

i couldn't even find a party to crash. and the feat bros i did encounter were basic bitches for the most part. i met some cool people also looking for a frat party but it turns out they were seniors in high school not even at the university. the stacies walking by invigorated my insecurities about my fashion and skin etc.. 2/10 do not recommend

Have you looked at your unis facebook page? People sometimes advertise whatsapp and telegram groupchats where you can get invitd to parties through instead of wandering around looking for one.

my uni posts a lot on facebook. i may try to search the page later. i guess i can also look for updates on frat facebook pages. the urge to go to one is a lot weaker now after encountering several gaggles of these males, but i like to think there would be at least some people worth meeting at a big party.

Cream?

>Shame you must have unloaded early, because it's odd to stop just there
i don't masturbate when i hornypost, if anything it's an attempt to avoid doing so by channeling the sexual energies into creativity---laughable as that is, given the quality

>Remember when games were projects of love?
It hurts because there's often passionate echoes under the hood, but it's battling against its frame
>Perhaps we as consumers shoulder the blame
Like the participatory role of impulse, true of many things. There are those at fault, and the collective, capital B, Blame (I'm really liking this communicative uberword cheat lel). They *are* predatory, and it's almost unfair when dealing with a conveyor belt of prey. We can resist all we want, but someone will buy, someone will hornypost, someone will fuck her so she doesn't learn her lesson: the universal degradation of quality. The only true escape, as another bird user recently sang, is to desire not---but then you have no desire to change. If supervillains exists beyond scapegoat, they bank on our apathy.

I'm glad you didn't fall for 76 too. Them free weekends mang, that's how they peg ya---lube it up real good.
Manifold parallels (including recent recent, regular recent, and recent past recent) aside, impulse topics often bring to mind when lil ol' emo me just HAD to have tattoos, like you don't understand mom, I'm gonna commit to things---on my arms and hands!
She told me "Wait a year" and we'd discuss it then, and that's some of the best advice I ever got.

Attached: also don't be claimin' Her hornypost, grrrr, i got enough trouble as it is.png (682x1000, 1.65M)

ay mang shut up PLEASE

giv raisin n will think

ye i got 2! right here you can suck on lmaoo maaang

yikes old balls cringe

u trying to tell me u dont have wrinkles on ur balls?

smooth ball faggot shut up

ye i got some but they get cute when full

okey whatever u say smooth balls but ur balls aint cute!

tsundere ass tryna get the deetz on nuts

I got enough deetz 2 picture a smooth bag 2 suck on lmao

mental image is all yer gonna get: a meager comparison of mouth massaging the real thing

ye I could moisturise my balls too if i wanted to see it in person but im no freak who wants smooth balls

smooth balls sounds like some fag shit desu

gotta boytoy for the grabby dommes to objectify me

You're all trash. I don't think I'll like a single one out of sixty seven of you. still pushing it though. why am I like this? why do PEOPLE SUCK ? I can't bond with anyone please LET ME BOND

Attached: e.jpg (563x502, 31.87K)

>why am I like this? why do PEOPLE SUCK ? I can't bond with anyone please LET ME BOND
In short, you're too judgmental, too critical, too SELECTIVE, and too eager to look for differences rather than similarities. The reason you can't bond is your own doing. But...you won't see this, not even in your mirror. I'll capture and convey these wasted breaths just in case I'm wrong about your unwillingness to see.

Dear C,
This snow is warmer than you were to me. I wonder where you have gone. Why are you no longer online? It makes it hard to stalk you. I don't know how you could go from spending every waking moment on the computer to not touching it in two weeks. I'm guessing you're either
>in the hospital, probably from failing a sucide attempt or mental health check, maybe even from COVID
>your parents finally decided to man up and kick you out or take away your computer
>you grew up and decided that you weren't going to waste your time anymore with the computer
>you realized I was stalking you and changed virtual identities
I wonder which of it these is. I still love you and hope nothing bad has happened

clearly everything needs to be transactional with you, so what do you want just so i can hug you for 5 minutes. you have to act like you like it tho

could this be for me? uwu
initials friend?

all the people wishing me a happy early birthday are the sweetest. it's extra special when they know and it's not a social media reminder

That's C obviously, notice he doesn't know what punctuation/capitalization is.

Imma be in central tomorrow if you want to bump into each other idk

central what retard

If central means nothing to you then the post obvs wasn't for you retard.

>hehe I was being le cryptic in the letter thread again
Wow your posts are so great, keep it up
287 posts
55 posters
200 posts just from you probably
Every day
For months and months

where in central?

c u 2morrow bub

hmm how about the bubble tea place

is there only one?

No theres tonnes but there was one we went to ages ago if you remember

I'll be in my house tomorrow if you want to bump into each other, plus, if you want me to call the police

i dont think i could hug them for 5 minutes without crying like a bitch probably wouldnt want to let go either

Misaki
I'll be in my room if you wanna ring my doorbell

i never remember the names of the random bubble tea places desu

They arrange a meeting via a letter thread, this is a conspiracy

I don't remember what it's called either desu and I'm also not going there on the off chance a letter schizo thinks central is actually 'central'

youtu.be/Sola7W4PjXY
dont give up my brother even if it doesnt feel like youre making progress you get a little better every day that you try

well if you want to spend time with me, contact me

I don't want to spend time with you.

why bring it up then?
the bubble tea place

Cus when I see you there I will kick you in your whore pussy

hahahaha
i see
alright tough boy

Damian pls talk to me

I have no one to write to from here, thank God
but I'm still not able to be normal.
Feeling stupidly nostalgic for those times when I was a neet and all I did was fuck around on this forsaken place.

Lord help us

You killed Hasuki

Daily reminder that while you are out there lifting to better yourself so you can be like Chad, some fat and ugly ass dude is getting laid nonstop off of social skills and confidence alone

While you lift and bother yourself about being a better person like Chad, that dude is out there netting girls nonstop by being an absolute horndog and just being himself before returning home to play videogames and drink beer while not giving a shit about anything

While you sit there and read self improvement books and do chin ups, that dude gets back from his job as a trucker and nets a random 9/10 at the bar on confidence and social skills alone

How does it feel that no matter how tall you are or good looking , you will never have confidence or social skills?

How does this make you feel, Self Improvers of Any Forums?

I'm not trying to impress other people. I'm trying to impress myself. Narc full send, brother. Would I fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard.

Do any of those girls imp00v? I think not. They don't deserve me.

>How does this make you feel
it doesn't

Attached: 1612241083837.jpg (406x542, 20.73K)

While you were out trying to make the football team, that dude sat around smoking weed and playing videogames

While you were trying to impress Stacy so you could marry her, that dude fucked her ass at a party and ran a train on her with his friends and still visits her every now and then behind your back

While you were shaming yourself for liking anime and videogames, that dude wore that retarded hentai jacket in public

While you study your ass off to be an engineer or lawyer, he enjoys a comfy job as a plumber or mailman and fucks the lonely housewives of people like you on the side

Why not just go full Bukowski mode at this point, Any Forums? What is the point?

Badda bing badda boom user whats the secret to the ravioli?

>It hurts because there's often passionate echoes under the hood, but it's battling against its frame
Yeah, that's fair to say. Lots of devs being held back by the publishing strong arm.

>The only true escape, as another bird user recently sang, is to desire not---but then you have no desire to change. If supervillains exists beyond scapegoat, they bank on our apathy.
Well, there's a fine distinction to be made within that fog. I won't belabour the points anymore than they have been, but it's a process vs outcomes type of thing. Realigning desires rather than complete eradication. I think we should still desire to do what we can to affect the change we want to see, but we shouldn't be attached to things *actually* changing. Rather, desire right actions within ourselves. Our doing. In effect, what *we* can control. But as to the actual external outcomes, to those we should be indifferent. We could even have preferences, but to desire and attach ourselves to the external is a bad recipe. But nothing about that should translate to letting villains get away with their dastardly deeds. I'm neither articulate nor eloquent enough to properly convey this point, unfortunately. As long as we do what is right - according to our own moral compass - then of what concern should it be to us that nothing actually changes? That even if you and I abstain from the predatory practices, that others should nevertheless open their wallets? Why desire something beyond our control? What about *that* is reasonable?

Shoudlnt you be out complaining about lotion and hoses or something , buffalo bill?

Wheres the confidence and social skills? I dont see it. You do know how to Rapport build, right?

>I'm glad you didn't fall for 76 too.
Heh, as I said, by circumstance rather than by design. And yeah, them free weekends. They know what they're doing. They're perfecting the psychological recipes. You could observe their growing competence over the years as those recipes got further and further refined. But they went overboard on the richness of those cookies, to the point that they are no longer edible because they're *too* rich. So rich, in fact, that it's obvious that they're up to something. Now it's clear they're not little red's grandma at all - they're a big bad wolf in her clothing. Unfortunately, some people have rudimentary palates and don't know the difference between poisons and delectables, and they continue to feast. But, what can we do other than what we *can* do? I'll be wiser with my spending.

Moms is a smarty :)

>letting the briny air get into your nares and pickle your brain
Forgive me, I was merely expelling toxins - er, I mean, expelling the brine and salt. My expressions are not entirely true, you see. There's no truth here. The real truth - the True truth - resides somewhere...beneath it. I was exploring the depths. Yeah, this should serve as an extenuating excu- ahem, excuse me, *explanation*.

As for the rest of your crytograms, I lack the cipher necessary for these levels of ambiguous encryption. Would you even offer clarification, or have you flapped away already? I did hear the whooshing of wings earlier...

Attached: 6.jpg (720x598, 124.17K)

>What is the point?
remove vagina from a pedestal. it's not a metric of anything

Attached: 1609261864377.png (1133x993, 1.2M)

I like your style user, if I wasnt user, I would have been you, user.

do not wiggle in epilepsy, save your death. the blandness of this
process has proven successful time and time again. i earnt my validity to inspect suspicious balls for had it not been ordained upon me by the arbiters of denture grills i would
never have had the perogative to pull down your garments. so sit back and relax.

Class "how NOT to talk to your sekret admiree" 101 is now in session.

Markets are closed and you all soft vetoed my right to free association and assembly, so now what?
Tell me a good idea for what to do, or my idea will be look for a way to cause you trouble.

My life has turned out poorly in some respects, and there is a real case to be made that it is your fault.

Yeah, didn't think so. There's not really much for a guy like me to do, is there. Not even allowed to try to make friends, and when it seems like I am, it turns out to just be some faggot trying to grief me.

It's enough to make me glad those stupid whores died (or that you got them killed, rather). I wish all of you would be next.

I didn't always think like this. You changed my mind.

Cool, so you don't have any answers. You're so devoid of answers that you have to proactively gaslight people.

Never post that image again btw you hack.

just stop weighing pussy so highly. if fat dumb retards are getting it, it's not that valuable from those women regardless of if you're getting any or not. look for high value relationships that aren't centered around sex and stop caring about sex and what low intelligence retards are doing with their bodies. it shouldn't affect you to that degree. it's pointless to care and stress yourself over literal nothings. your values are all wrong

Attached: 1638660479980.gif (383x372, 1.08M)

You don't get to decide what people are and aren't affected by especially when it pertains to how their entire culture and all of their expectations for life are being rugyanked and shat on by breathing garbage.

i do. you're looking outward and not inward. you're narcissistic and deeply misguided in your own values and perception of status and bitter about it, which are things that are not important in the first place. you don't get to stress your own body and mind for such pointless things and fuck yourself over like that. you're doing a disservice to yourself over literally nothing. pussy won't cure those issues or your issues. you fundamentally don't understand life or yourself and you need to assess priorities and where you're at. you seem to feel entitled to something which is not at all valuable inherently

Attached: 1616010407782.png (530x671, 677.74K)

If your thesis is that men aren't supposed to care that relationships are no longer available to them, then your thesis is obviously really fucking stupid.

IS THERE NO ONE LEFT ON THE ENTIRE PLANET WHO FEELS *ANY* MORAL OBLIGATION TO EVEN *TRY* TO BE RATIONAL AND TRUTHFUL?
IS THERE A SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT FITS INTO THAT CATEGORY?

It doesn't matter if I try and ignore it because it's still happening and that's enough to make ignoring it impossible

you're caring about the wrong things. you're looking outward at a game that's really stupid and empty and getting upset that you aren't involved in that, which is a fundamentally worthless thing to everybody involved. it is not worthwhile for you nor them. it's self harm to them and you're just bitter you don't get to reap the pleasures of a sick game

your cares are misplaced because your ego is too big for you to see. you're entitled to nothing. the game you think you are playing or missing out on is a worthless one not fit for yourself nor fit for the people playing it. it is a worthless endeavor to care so much. let go and look inside and not out and you'll see that reaps more rewards than seeking to fit into something that's worthless

Attached: 1624499876118.png (1020x848, 608.32K)

Read the post again, you unbelievably massive dumbass.

a relationship will not solve your issues nor anybodies. relationships are a dead game. they are a business and should not be emotionally invested in whatsoever. goodbye

Attached: 1625464411421.jpg (197x256, 4.86K)

Good riddance, you gaslighting, philosophically clueless dick.

Hey, do you know what I would do if I saw you in the street?

No, and I guess I'll never find out because now I'm bored of your shitty thread again. Bye.

It's ok Damian. I need to get over myself. I'm a fucking narcessist who will never be good enough for you.
I'm dumb and too much of an idiot. Curse this stupid mind.

Drag me behind the nearest house and fuck my brains out?

No, probably not. You'd probably just pretend you didn't see me.

>You'd probably just pretend you didn't see me.
Exactly what would happen to me too

Looks like IC user is back. You remind me of Remina. Of the two of you, which of you is the biggest narcissist?

HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE AND LEAVE ME LIKE THIS DAMIANNNNN

JUST TALK TO ME AND MAKE ME END THIS FANTASY

lel, the narcs eat each other alive. This great.

>IC user
who day

Yeah hope I die desu.

It's hard to live with myself

I think about you from time to time. I still feel that slight pull at my heart But i dont feel it as much anymore. Maybe im lying to myself to deal with the fact that you're gone and never coming back.

I'm pathetic, pointless and disgusting. I'm signing out of this thread for a while. I'll never be good enough for him. I'm moronic in comparison. Completely unattractive. Untalented. Lacks effort. Has no personality. You don't deserve anyone. You're a disgusting glutton and I'm sure he has described you like that. No one loves you. Get a fucking life. Oh wait, you can't because you're pointless and retarded.
You deserve to be used and made fun of.

Gn. It was all futile and irresolvable. I will not be finding a therapist. Hopefully I end it one day instead now knowing that you never cared.

You're right you never tried, and that's why he never cared.

I know. I'll probably just Kms one day finally.

R
It'll be 3 years since next week. I miss you so much. You haunt my dreams nearly every night. You were the only thing that ever truly lit up my life. I hope you're happy, wherever you are.
N

I'm still here

I miss you but what am I supposed to do? What do you want me to do?

post your initials for starters

Just talk to me and confirm for me that everything I created was fake and genuinely mad. It'd help.
Maybe then I could leave you alone more. It's worth a try, at least. The chat doesn't have to be long.

I'm J

Unblock me and we will have that chat. Does it sound like a deal?

You're not the person who I mean. I'm the Damian obsessed user. Gn.

the "intel community" schizo rambler

I lose him after that point.
Perhaps him here too
The sight is not what it used to be. I need them there eagle eyes. Perhaps osprey vision will just have to suffice.

Attached: 1643298091647.png (600x600, 256.62K)

Goodnight K, I'm sorry about what happened. I miss your friendship

Oh hey this is that librarian girl from that picrew thread

*BIG big sigh*

Attached: 130.jpg (350x490, 40.02K)

heh. She was a good girl, no?

whatcha doin' there user?
ya doin' yer yoga?
gettin' all spiritually fulfilled 'n stuff?

Yeah they're all good really

Attached: file.png (590x590, 209.32K)

what is your initial
orig comment btw

I think about you all the time and I just can't fully accept you are gone
I miss you...

oh hai, you
:)

>gettin' all spiritually fulfilled 'n stuff?
I wish. That damned ego ya know? It's a real Moksha-blocker. If I only had half the capacities for spiritual understanding that you do, then I'd still be infinitely blessed by the divine. You shine so brightly...

not good tho you off limits gotta bounce cant take the sight of this

In fairness, I've taken to calling it the "intelligentsia" so disingenuous turds have a harder time pretending it doesn't exist.

How's the job by the way? Boss ever deliver on all that hand holding you felt entitled to, or did you end up sticking to your whole "just pretend to work" plan?

hey, hey, hey

fuck you

Attached: 1620720297267.png (1931x1855, 1.49M)

On some real shit, I think you're a shitty person who should be removed from whatever station you hold.

So, how many did I get right earlier? Come on, don't be shy. You can share. My ego could use a good boost.

On the real? I think you're a shitty narc, and maybe your parents should have your playstation removed.

Attached: Yuuka-kazami.jpg (1280x720, 59.92K)

I'm not a narc; I'm some random guy, and the reason I can call your shit out is because you just suck and are obvious. I'm not kidding.

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I observe that you have extreme character flaws that should disqualify you from being in charge of anything important, let alone living above the law.

I'm so obvious, huh? So obvious that you spilled all that past trauma and backstory to me on discord one night without me even trying. You're kind of lucky that I'm actually a good guy. You're one of the least perceptive people around, and what's frightening about that is that you've dunning-kruger'ed yourself into thinking otherwise. Someone with genuine ill-intent could do some real harm if they wanted to.

I'd almost feel compassion for you if not for the narcissism.

*DUN DUN DUN*

youtube.com/watch?v=kcfRe15I47I

>Someone with genuine ill-intent could do some real harm if they wanted to.
Sounds like a threat to me. Do it then.

>Sounds like a threat to me. Do it then.
Why would I? I'm not an ill-intentioned person. It wasn't a threat, more like a genuine concern. Funny, huh?

Oh, btw IC-user (and not *you* who interjected), watching you have a bout of panicky-paranoia and going ban-happy on half your server due to thinking they were guild spies, and then later confiding to me in private about the injustice being done to you....well, that was just *CHEF'S KISS*.

fuck, maybe i got some ill-intent after all. certainly some darkness. oh well, time for tf2 with the boys. later loser

Dearevil lesbian bitch manager, the one that cheats on her husband hoe, the snob, the cunt, the lackeys, fuck you pos mean bitches fuck

You are an ill-intentioned person, which is why I caught you deleting replies from our chat so you could more easily edit the conversation to look like something different, and that's also why I could sit and watch you for like 20 minutes getting your menacing, under-handed insults just right -- deleting, editing, reposting, deleting, etc. -- while you thought I was afk.
That's also what leads you try to embarrass me by talking like I spilled the beans on some "backstory," even though you already tried to use it against me and nobody gave shit; and it's why you spent two months pretending to be my friend when you're actually just griefing little bitch whose mind got blown when you found out not everyone on Any Forums is a Any Forumstard (lurk moar, idiot).
I don't buy that you can even tell *yourself* that you're a "well-intentioned," and I think the only reason you can even take that angle is because of what a depraved, evil faggot you are.

>Oh, btw IC-user (and not *you* who interjected)
omg are you a remote viewer??

His entire goal during the entire exchange, by the way, was to bait me into drinking the Robert Sepher kool-aid so he could get me to pretend I think white people are the real Jews/Atlanteans or some shit. The entire thing was dishonest from top to bottom, and you know it, and I bet you're not the only one who knows it.

Little buddy.

You're a real mean lesbian bitch and a cheating hoe bag, your husband should have cut you off but no he's a cuck.

Oh and every time the markets took a downturn, he got really happy and snarky like he thinks I'm some schmuck who doesn't manage my shit. It's worth mentioning, in light of his recent claims, that I would ridicule "the intelligentsia" on a daily if not hourly basis.
Overall I preferred the spook who enumerated all the crime lords who are worth small national GDPs. That was at least some informative perspective, vs some guy demanding that really I belong on his favorite subreddit (socdem or demsoc idfk) apparently to cope with how his life mission is to grief people based on which website they visit. I here occurs to me that I can do that too.

I feel as if the intensity of existence is something that can be so overwhelming. But all these feelings of pain, anger, joy, sadness, can dot the canvas of our lives in colors so vivid it creates something beautiful. And everyone is their own canvas, with their own flair and shades and uniqueness. And all these people leave blots of color on the canvas of my mind as well. And I am grateful, for their minds and their thoughts give me so much joy and fill my heart with love for them as well.

He also asked me all about taxes on several occasions and tried to get me to say I lied on resumes and stuff. (I pay all of my taxes, and I never have).
I actually can't think of anyone who is more obviously a giant assholes; like I guess he could actually break into my place or something, and that would be a new level, but we pretty much topped out for what you can achieve over the internet. If you think that's something to be proud of, little buddy (which you apparently do), then gj I guess!

Way to also spill the beans on how you glowies are just fucking with each other all the time, but maybe leave me out of it because I'm not a glowie, and you just glow, you downpunching glowing turd.

And from what I gather, he can't tell the difference between me and Remina which is pretty dumb.

And probably Mike too except Mike can't write like he's not sexting, so that one is pretty easy.

>some faggot who's only been with this person for a few months only because she had nowhere else to go at the time
>BUT HER PUSSSYYYYYY I LOOOVE HEEEEERRR
>three years later
This is how she feels meanwhile

Attached: Relaxation-with-Kava.jpg (855x560, 64.81K)

If these are an M to a C then I want to say I gave you space BECAUSE I know I can overwhelm you and I'm desperately trying to find an appropriate time to ask how to give you space without me feeling shut out. My M has moved on and is sure to want someone other than the other one she already found.

>>some faggot who's only been with this person for a few months only because she had nowhere else to go at the time
damn i feel attacked but its true i was never a signifigant part of their life just another face i wanted to feel like what we had was special but it was only special to me because i didnt really have anybody else the truth is that their actions spoke louder of their thoughts than their words ever did at best i was the backup plan and at worst i was the play toy they hid ashamedly in the depth of their toychest i know that these days they dont even remember the times we had spent together but its all so fresh in my mind every interaction the good and the bad i wanted to believe that i had a chance but i never did am i a loser or was i simply not as blessed as the people they sought after? it could be both it seems that despite my best efforts i cant make anything of myself that might be considered respectable for as much as i claimed they meant to me what have i ever been able to do for them? i guess that just goes to show what my feelings are really worth i dont even remember why i had forgotten that i should have just kept my mouth shut and my head down like everybody wanted

Uhh no sweaty this is a more appropriate response

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT HOW PATCHETIC
Hey faggot just how old are you?
If it's past 27 you're done for if you're in THIS emotional state.
Do something else to get your puny head to not think of them. Literally anything
>words words words words words words words

lel, tf is this? You must be thinking of someone else.

>why you spent two months pretending to be my friend
yeah, you got the wrong spook. I spent one night max (at work) talking to you one on one, enough to see the depth of your trauma and psychosis. enough for me to spare your shitty server from being griefed further, despite you being a raging narcissistic POS. Eh, it wasn't even compassion, really - it was more the realization that intervention wasn't even needed. People will see you for what you are on their own, in time.

No, just a regular old sight-haver(schizo powers), dear user.

>Oh and every time the markets took a downturn
okay yeah, gonna stop reading your drivel now
it's like a repeating record, and you're out of tune

Attached: 1643509551939.jpg (300x168, 7.94K)

I know who is worth my time. A guy wallowing like that and I'd totally agree. My innitials are CK and I won't dox M but she's earned my patience.

i wanted to say that im sorry, j. nothing good will come of any of it, im sorry that i didnt listen to you. i am trying my best to make it right and put things back how they were. i thought maybe i really could change things. i thought that maybe it was best to be away from everything that was familiar and try for something that might take me away from this.
so many things have gone wrong now in my life.
thank you for being so kind to me. ill never forget you. thank you for being there. all i want is to just disappear, after i make this right.

What do you have against me, man?
What business are my problems to you?

Oh my, i just remembered when you were telling me all the insider info on the guild, and about all their secrets like you knew what was what. now THAT was truly **CHEF'S KISS** worthy
clueless

>What do you have against me, man?
>What business are my problems to you?
picrel

Attached: FC229gYXsAQyWX5.jfif.jpg (1500x1500, 135.73K)

Every time you say
>CHEF'S KISS
a dildo randomly appears in a puppy's ass. I would probably by this shtick you're doing right now if you hadn't already cross-contaminated by "gloating" about how my heart aches for tight pussy, you buttangry clown.

you're a sick fuck lest not forget your sicko ass

You ratting on yourself openly like this is pretty much my goal btw. What is it, 90% of Any Forums users are full-time lurkers?

I don't really understand what you feel you get out of this.

thats my girl! *pats le head xd*

Attached: Anime_Head_Pats_1-22_screenshot.png (1280x720, 803.78K)

Who would even use that as an emoji or whatever? That's what's really puzzles me. I can't make sense of it.

Le hurr durr xd xd

cmon just givbe me a lttile text \
dont bc hicken

Attached: BX7vjSt8KMtcBHyisvcSPK.jpg (1100x818, 234.42K)

le cluck cluck cluck fag

ah, you're not her
whatever then

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 13.61K)

She's with Chad probably on call
It do be like that desu

i live for me now. this is the line. i gave all i could

Attached: 1642069068615.jpg (604x600, 47.96K)

i am so fucking horny
how dare you

fuck you and fuck everybody

Attached: 1599363621400.jpg (1293x972, 475.65K)

A deletion script+autoban! You're so clever! But I am far more clever. Sorry, janny, but I am a Dragon who is 6,000 years old, and who is immortal.

Attached: Sketch-2995999989798998559779879898877798789.png (520x379, 146.68K)

Nobody is getting fucked on my watch.

Attached: 1370216958428.gif (300x169, 446.85K)

That's it, I had it with 3dpd moids. I'm going to create a tulpa who can actually love me and idc. I will finally be with the love of my life soon and I'll get to disregard zoomertards

But does it catch... THIS?

Attached: sketch-78962480517249878879999999997799999998877.png (407x384, 123.83K)

horniness is like a drug aint it

Uh-ohh! You better update it when you wake up!

P.S. Evangelion is GAY.

Attached: sketch-16248051724987887999999999779977799.png (351x458, 129.3K)

a

fuck i feel super horny rn. wish you liked me back

you're going to get cocked by me

Attached: 1627893691126.jpg (252x255, 16.5K)

you're an absolute niger

Thank you for what you did. You'll never know how much I appreciate it. Thank you thank you thank you.

It is frustrating to be mad at someone for something they cannot admit to because they are not yet self aware

Fuck your fuck you fucowr

i will never get love and protection

just pray and get off this board and site

not from the same man at least

one to luv
one to protec

a doesnt want to do either

oh lord, haven't you moved on yet?

here comes the exposition...

shut up user
i have kinda of but not really
i really pair bonded with him and have a hard time coping
it hasnt even been very long
tomorrow is my birthday
idk if he knows or cares
probably not

>pair bonded with him
Describe the nature of your pair bond. What does it look like? Are you two close?

we were friends. and did sexual and cuddling things. and i had feelings. he did not (or got over them? he is confusing) and ended those intimate things. i told him a lot about myself and i think learned a lot about him. he found me too clingy.

Doesn't a "pair bond" necessitate the establishment of an actual relationship? Would it be fair to label what you had "lust" instead?

>wahhh chad pumped and dumped me
fuck off roastoid

Yes she had that and so did he. It's basically both their own faults. He's not taking blame for the situation. Such many cases, sad.

Fucking keked I knew I would see this response

dude why don't you fuck off. she's clearly hurting

well its obvious im talking about i had those feelings during what happened.
no it's not just lust. i had feelings romantically. i don't even experience one without the other generally. i got feelings as i got to know him and we did things together. stop trying to invalidate

we did not have sex

>stop trying to invalidate
I'm not trying to invalidate, merely get you to reflect. Anyway, good luck getting over him.

thank you user that's very sweet

Eat shit, simp
Women are not human

is this the same a who couldn't get it up for you?

It's probably the guy that fucked her

i have the cock you need and i'm going to deliver it. you're the life raft and i'll satiate you and make you cum like no man has in your life

Attached: 1627094157223.jpg (1439x1436, 659.07K)

he didn't want to i think. we could have tried again but he didnt want to. i was not worth the effort.

I hope we get to know each other better. I think I understand you, and I definitely want to help give your life enough meaning to stop those darker thoughts...

Attached: sketch-1622075987258.png (1080x1615, 763.13K)

Do you ever stick your hands all in your mouth and then cover your breasts with saliva or potentially even use your feet if you're flexible? Do you ever just cover your own toes and breasts in your juices even if it's not in a sexual way?

I stretched you out deepest and widest you have ever been ending your hymen and bruising your cervix before pumping it full of cum, you bathed in my cum on your face, tits, stomach, ass pussy, mouth. I devoured you ass and pussy and fucked them both raw and you swallowed my cock and balls. We exchanged pee, orgasm's and kisses and now you won't even talk to me.

no i tend to put my juices on my pubic hair and aera and hips if i have excess. why?

I just want a Latina woman with a fat ass
You anons dont know real trauma, the lack of big booty latinas

I've permanently left my mark in you and changed your insides, I hope you consider it and improvement because it's staying for good. I'm sorry for reshaping you with my "too big" cock and Stupid actions. I believe you are a better person coming off this and my love for you will forever be deep inside and all over you where I left it. Forever claimed. All dogs and cats will forever remind me of your your puppy begs and kitty mews.

Attached: IMG_20220129_184543_2.jpg (2648x4493, 1.13M)

to 18 year old me.

Hang in there. It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. But it does get better. Don't be afraid. I love you even when you don't think you're capable of loving yourself.

From the current me, with love

A

I harbor no negative emotions towards you any longer. I have learned to love and let go. Even remembering the most heated moments, I can only sit back and laugh at the absurdity of it all. But that's life, isn't it. It's all so absurd. I hope you're doing better now. I'm not the same person since the last time I saw you. I've had a significant paradigm shift. I can't tell if I'm losing my mind or if it's the alcohol kicking in. There is sobriety in drunkenness and drunkenness in sobriety. I miss all of our adventures together. I almost wish I didn't cut all ties and that we tried to be friends because obviously the relationship didn't work out. But now, in retrospect, I see that absolute separation was absolutely necessary for my own growth and development. I am doing okay lately. How have you been?

A

USE MY INITAL YOU CHINKY WHORE. FUCK YOU. I KNOW YOU STILL THINK ABOUT ME

so you wouldn't be open to group calls?

i dont regret that orgasm. hopefully my head can be clearer now. sorry for trying to message you.

lines drawn, issues unsolved, neutral parties involved. freedom increased. productive drunk night over all despite my struggles

i am alone and i think that's alright

Attached: 1623313419417.jpg (2160x2211, 301.4K)

What wwyd if Billie Eilish was a secret lierter pastero

F you dont desperatepost for the
girlies do you even really ride?

urrrblblrbrlerbbrlr ITS SO HWRDM TO ACCOMPISM SOMETHITN ON CHORFUN. i wish maybe then

Ayvetgen

You wouldn't be reading this now, (thats for the schitzos, it is 100% not for you but still feel free to use mine as a cathartic prompt).

I think you are awesome, and if you choose to you can make anything work. Much of what I think drew me to you was the odd blend of blatent contradictions and authenticity. Any time you shared your point of view it made sense, and when you choose to no longer bridge the gap it showed. You gave me as much as I ever claimed and there is a sense of poetry to the finality being the best thing of all. I will say that I seem only to have been able to offer in return a chance for you to indulge without risk and be of an earnest mind as a result. Its a moot point but I think we both pushed us to be our best selves and in the end are both people more suitable to achieve our goals. So, now that its concrete that we will never be in love I don't have to fear losing a friend expressing the fact I love you. I do certainly and genuinely wish you the absolute best of the best, I always have and always will. In the end, our final exchange you and I had the EXACT same perspective over the same details but each from our separate angles. The only spiteful thing I'll ever give voice to in regards to you is your final words and their sentiment are exactly the same as mine.

I appreciate you too much to want to tear you down, and so I just hope your perspective is as empowering to you as hearing the lack of accountability and empathy from you was on mine. Thank you, I love you, and good bye forever!

(If you ARE reading, though, and know its for you... Activity on here putting action in contradiction to your word is a HUGE confrontation I planned to address if you had the interest. Starting over as friends was, ironically, me being the man and not pressuring you over the fact you were on thin ice for retaining my trust. And grace under pressure was literally the only weak point I ever wanted you to improve on.)

It's a damn cold night

Attached: take me by the hand, take me somewhere new.jpg (1222x1807, 442.01K)

sometimes I feel bad for having to treat people the way I treat them but then I know they're untrustable and selfish. I just wish I could explain my behavior without explaining it so they could make sense of my actions

I'm just paranoid and sensitive so my brain snaps whenever I see some things so I just disappear without an explanation, masculine image unharmed since in their mind I'm just balling with my friends, wish I could just let people into my mind without harming that masculine image or ever having to worry about shit like this

Attached: Untitled.png (413x511, 213.25K)

I will keep trying, I must focus. Thanks user take care

You are not normal, to the point of lunacy but yet refined, that is what I like about you.

This is for me.

hell nah, i'm claiming this one.

yeah i really don't think that's such a great idea bro

No it was for me.

Are we about to have a fucking altercation over this...
because you'll lose. it was for me. end of story, user. now get

Attached: Reynard.jpg (483x500, 203.98K)

It was for me, I'm a extremely refined man.

Yeah, and you're about to be further refined into a bloody pulp! I'm not playing games, user. Let me have that post. I'm the true refined luna-worshiper. I'll kill in Her name. How far are you willing to go?

Attached: trump_18.jpg (213x395, 110.46K)

Does the moon have any chance against Sol Invictus? Didn't think so my friend. Turn your back and leave while you still can...

>yeah i really don't think that's such a great idea bro
why the hell not?

>Turn your back and leave while you still can...
Alright, fine. I'll allow you to win. I didn't want it anyway. Never did. It's not even that great of a post. Hmmph.

uhh...
i know what my mind would do
and it's just best to not venture there
i'd elaborate in private if you're really wanting to know
fuck idk, maybe i would be open to it, but i think you and i should talk about something first
already authoring a novella here and it's shitpostin' prime time
actually bed time

Attached: 356afece-4e14-45fd-ab95-98474084cf9b_900_900.png (532x694, 186.32K)

oh my jesus
that feel when the sight is delayed and kicks in late...

wow oh wow oh wow
guards are gonna be fired for this lapse

the fucking parallelograms too
and those other parallelograms too too
numerous
not the first time, coalescing like so
interesting
meds time

Maybe I have been delusional. I'm sorry for existing eveyone.