I can’t believe he’s dead bros…

I can’t believe he’s dead bros…

Attached: ABAF2738-20F1-4416-A194-3EA8A0D7BBA8.jpg (483x676, 65.73K)

>buying a motorcycle

Literally who

My father has always constantly told me through my childhood and even now that you should never be a show off while driving, It's something he really wants to make me memorize forever, drive slow and cautious bros, It will save your life

the HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] king

>get on freeway
>set cruise at speed limit
>chill
it's literally that easy

What does it feel to look like that

win stupid prizes

Another victim of roids. It's not fair

As a bodybuilder he looks great, as a human being his body is disgusting

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-101354_MyFitnessPal.jpg (1440x2960, 469.46K)

I agree, and speedfags HATE it when I'm cruzin at speedlimit - never getting tickets - never getting into accidents; while they have to use up gas and get stuck in lane traps and I can see their seething from my rear-view lmao.

Is the motorcycle ok?

Attached: pepe-yankee-cap.png (950x985, 600.88K)

i don't even know who this is

yes, but you forget this is him pumped and posed, so when hes just chillin normally he is going to look like the pinnacle of physique and not disgusting.

No, he will always look roided whether pumped or not.

There's a major difference between this and non roids and the non roids almost exclusively look more human and aesthetic.

I have legitimately asked hundreds of women this same question and maybe 10 have come back with the answer of they think that level of muscle is attractive.

Attached: 20220611_212700.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

it will never catch on

Imagine riding a motorcycle when cards exist

There is no way you’ve spoken to more than ten women outside your family let alone hundreds.

so meme muscles can't protect you from severe traumatic injuries

Too bad

Attached: 1654802893780.png (1286x788, 935.1K)

>speed limit
Why? There is a tacit understanding you can go 10-12mph over the speed limit and never get pulled over.

Sure thing, fed. I will not be part of your quota.

who is that?
Serious question

there's literally hundreds of him, with little to no variation, and i have no idea who this is