What a manipulative manlet

What a manipulative manlet

Attached: IMG_20220614_190304.jpg (1080x925, 235.56K)

well? is it?

Yes, and most off his points in the video are dogshit

There was never a discussion. It's always just been fat fucks thinking they can't do what most of the world does naturally

Attached: 20220612_172840.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

Is being short a choice?

Attached: 1654904784423.png (600x546, 302.76K)

>is obesity a choice? find out after sitting through 11 minutes of video where at the end i tell you "lmao of course it is you fucking retard"

the thing he neglects to mention is that he himself is overweight for his frame. his bmi is fucked

There is no free will

>say its not binary thing
>also says obesity is not a choice end of discussion

Jeff has been getting more faggy , however bmi doesn't mean anything if you're actually in shape.

Attached: 20211227_172934.jpg (3024x4032, 1.47M)

I remember him making a video on body recomp and watching through it because Any Forums told me he's le fitness science man
After a meandering 10-15 minutes of nonsense and stating the obvious, his final conclusion is to weasel about the definition of recomp such that you perform slight deficit or slight surplus depending on your needs and pretend it's recomp instead admitting that recomp isn't a thing and cut/bulk is the only thing that works.

JUST DONT FUCKING EAT
>B B BUT I HAVE SLOW METABOLISM/GENETICS
FUCK OFF RETARD IM LITERALLY CUTTING ON 1500KCAL AS A 85KG 180CM MALE FUCK OFF WHILE LIFTING 6 TIMES A WEEK

>looking at bmi when you lift
You know you can even have absolutely perfect bmi but still medically be considered obese

IT actually means everything even if you're "in shape". there is an optimal weight for your height you should strive for that's much lower than the roid trannies and mass monsters would have you believe is peak performance. This reflects both in how you feel and how people, mainly women perceive you on average.

>FUCK OFF RETARD IM LITERALLY CUTTING ON 1500KCAL AS A 85KG 180CM MALE FUCK OFF WHILE LIFTING 6 TIMES A WEEK

There are basically two types of fatties. There are those who eat enough of everything, which most of those people on "my 600 lb life" seem to be, it seems pretty common for them to start the day with, like 6 eggs or something. But then they add like 1L of cereal + milk, and a half a loaf of buttered toast, etc. etc.

Then there are fatties who are actually very malnourished when it comes to various essential nutrients, e.g. protein, choline. You can easily eat 2000 calories of cereal and get marginal protein, choline, etc.

The latter can still eat a caloric deficit, but not just of the foods they normally eat, e.g. cereal, tea and toast, etc. Lots of fatties, esp. obese women just eat horribly shitty diets that are deficient in all sorts of things.

BMI shows me as close to overweight right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-012120_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 1.49M)

He makes excuses for his gf

well if you're not actually overweight, then you're good. That's what you should be aiming for. lean, vascular, and tons of muscle for your frame.

▲ ▲

Thanks for the knowledge user. That's actually great to know that BMI is literally just a simple basis for frame/ height ratio l

>and how people, mainly women perceive you on average.
Hahahahaha. Fuck no. Delusional retard.

It still generally applies. The guy you were replying to took it too far, but people in your situation are far rarer than most people pretend. It’s usually built fat or just fat fat guys coping. I’m in the same boat, my bmi is 28 but I’m frauding so that’s the main reason it doesn’t apply

Attached: 11F8931B-7F0C-4182-866D-EE7F5BE41A8E.jpg (648x810, 169.7K)

BMI is used for general population not for people who workout

why won't he grow though?

>FUCK OFF RETARD IM LITERALLY CUTTING ON 1500KCAL AS A 85KG 180CM MALE FUCK OFF WHILE LIFTING 6 TIMES A WEEK
but...why? thats like 1000+ kcal deficit, deep into muscle loss county, why even lift at that point?
i dont know how long do you plan to keep it up, but if i were you, i would bump up my intake by 500-700kcal

Dumbass. Take away the light and pose frauding and he's dyel. Especially if he added just a couple pounds of fat. He probably wouldn't even be overweight still.

>Dumbass. Take away the light and pose frauding and he's dyel.
this is your brain on Any Forums

no one else in the world thinks this way. no one. go outside.

He is literally dyel, pretty lean guy, but pretty dyel too.

>go outside.
That's my point you retard. If you saw this guy outside at the beach without lighting and posing he'd just be a dyel.

are you a 50 year old woman