Olympic swimmers can literally eat thousands upon thousands of calories every day and still be lean due to how intense...

Olympic swimmers can literally eat thousands upon thousands of calories every day and still be lean due to how intense of an activity swimming is, why haven't you taken the swimmerpill yet?

Attached: 28live-swimminng-doug-2564-mobileMasterAt3x-v2.jpg (1800x1800, 474.14K)

Swimming laps is one of the least enjoyable forms of exercise I’ve ever done, although I can’t deny it is incredibly effective

I dont want to eat thousands upon thousands calories a day, i dont have unhealthy relationship with food

it's boring and inconvenient

will start again later this week, it's been too cold to swim in nature and I don't like pools.

Attached: IMG_20210907_174407.jpg (667x1127, 78.79K)

Idk op. Why havent you? Sounds great.

Oh wait. You dont swim, you dont lift, you dont even move. You shitpost here literally all day and have no 0lans of changing

You're a big guy

We don't have pool in India

Nice try but I literally do 3-4 sessions of intense lifting per week and I'm looking into swimming basins nearby right now to replace my cardio, I dropped over 20 pounds in the last 3 months

chlorine hurts my skin

When i swam competitively we dudnt just swim laps we did sets with a specific goal.

Say try doing 10x25* (single length of the pool) on a timer. Say one minute to start, though ideally you pick a time that gices you no more than 5 to 10 seconds rest.

I promise that you wont be bored.

*If you are a more adept swimmer make ot 10x50 or 10x100

Based

it's called pissin

t. Anders Holmvik

i hate swimming. dragging my penis over the ground is like an anker attached to you.

T.Jamel

>not a grower master race
ngmi

Attached: 1613855262039.jpg (1071x790, 50.88K)

Retarded question here: how do I count how many calories I burn while swimming? Can I just go by how many total meters? I'm a really slow, bad swimmer, would I be burning the same amount of calories doing 25m as a much faster swimmer would doing the same distance?

Swimming is the best total body exercise and makes one a sex freak, but it takes up so much time to get serious results

No, you have no idea how many cals you burn swimming. How efficiently you swim depends heavily on how good your technique is. You'd probably burn 3x as many calories as a fast swimmer would in the same distance.

>it's been too cold to swim in nature and I don't like pools.
get a neoprene wetsuit, I can swim in 10C/50F water even though I'm cold intolerant

it's not the swimming that bothers me, it's cycling back home wet.

also disregard any calorie calculator that does not have water temperature input
in cold water you burn much more calories for maintaining body temp than on actual swimming
(and this is the reason swimmers eat so many cals per day)

>cycling back home wet.
I use a towel

I go 3 or 4 times a week but i'm always tired before I even get into the pool. So I just swim 1 mile breast stroke mainly each time. I think I do front crawl too fast, I get gassed after 50m.

>Olympians can eat two whoppers for dinner because they spend six hours a day working out. Why aren't you an Olympian, faggot?
Either low quality bait or low quality brain, OP.

Attached: 1655227075169.jpg (732x980, 70.24K)