What are some fit hobbies that help you meet people...

What are some fit hobbies that help you meet people? I feel like powerlifting is going to make me die alone bloated and friendless

Attached: 9124563C-2A64-4150-AE85-6D576DEE255B.jpg (1242x1552, 862.13K)

Jesus. That disgusts me

Try going to your local bouldering gym. Tons of hot women desperately seeking male attention

I've been going to boulder gyms for years and girls there are always with their boyfriends. Maybe every few weeks there is some group of (fat) girls without male company.

any 5/10 will have a bodycount into the 100s. Think about it, if you could you would.

This is made up, that's gay guy numbers.

>pay $100/mo
>get to be around smelly lesbians all day
No thanks

This is my experience with bouldering too, every decent female is never more than 10 feet from their bf and all the clearly single ones are either pudgy or fitcels in their own way

playing vanilla world of warcraft on dead pservers.

Go make friends with couples then? They likely have single friends. Do you people only talk to people you want to fuck?

Escape the powershitting and lift for health and being in the best shape possible. For activities you should look into hiking, or bouldering, both are good activities to meet people and to keep fit

>Do you only talk to people you want to fuck?
Yes.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

Couples tend not to have a lot of single friends tho, especially when you get older (after uni)

>early 20s
>300
>gay numbers
No user. 300 is about what a gay would get from 18-20. Early 20s we're looking at 1000-2000

Has anybody tried Yoga, Boxing, or Dance classes?

hiking is pretty based, see the sunshine and hiking type bitches (not Instagram hikers) are chill

Sign me up for a grill fitcel famalamadingdong

go back to r9k where you posted this thread already

Sports, obviously. Find an adult or bar league. Around here there's rugby and a sand volleyball league. Also bike polo but it's mostly hipster faggots. Sailing can be, sort of. Dinghy sailing is pretty fit and will burn your abs up hiking and shit, but keelboat not so much. You can still get a work out grinding winches and shit but there's also lots of sitting around and drinking too much. Also sailing is absolutely dominated by boomers so not much opportunity to meet younger people. Many of the boomers have sexy daughters/grand daughters though.

Bitches love boats, just take a pick and put it on your tinder

>Do you people only talk to people you want to fuck?

Yes. People are retarded and annoying. If I can't put my dick in someone I've got no use for them.

Hows your relationship with your family?

I talk to them all the time.