Pass by 2 girls in yard

>pass by 2 girls in yard
>she turns to her friend and says "oh my god hes so fat"

Attached: de4-1.jpg (598x687, 40.86K)

Do something about it, I'm fat and I'm getting my shit together steadily, what's your excuse?

>walking through grocery store
>pass young mom and her daughter
>"Why is he so big mommy"

Attached: feelgetoverhere.png (500x461, 28.9K)

There's no way this happened in the states right the amount of obese people that i see on the daily at first got me fucked up but 8 months in and now I'm getting used to it

This is your own fault and it's well deserved. Some people have those same girls making comments at actual disabilities that they will NEVER be able to change. Improve or kill yourself, fat moron.

Maybe it's time to lose weight user

>two girls
>actually his mom talking to his sister

>pass by 2 girls in yard
>they both start doing gymnastics and contortions to impress me

Attached: 1620250921535.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

Did you go home and wank over it? I bet it turned you on (:

not in the states. i think im the only obese guy in the entire neighborhood because i never saw another overweight guy except the 5'1 autist in my class.

im 5'7 263lbs by the way

Well buddy be realistic you won't lose 100lbs in 2 days but you can do it in a year. Start swimming/stationary bike and count your calories. Also if you live with your parents be careful they can be gains goblins. Decrease your sugar intake for less hunger

yeah i live with my parents, 20. i cant go outside other than school because they dont allow me to and i eat a cereal bowl of french fries every night because both mom and dad is looking after my retarded brother and i dont know how to cook except operate the fryer.

That's kinda sad bro, start doing some exercises. I suggest start with walking and cardio to loose weight. Start finding hobbies, go outside, monetize things you enjoy if you can, step out of your comfort zone and Im sure future you 5 years later will be thankful. You need to start somewhere fren.

Attached: unknown.png (591x634, 366.81K)

What the fuck are you even doing on this board

Wtf do you mean you can’t go outside?
Not knowing how to cook is your fault, you could learn how to cook on the internet

>professor said im getting huge

Attached: apu.gif (840x488, 511.03K)

>pass by 2 girls in yard
>they contort into a distorted construct of biomass and rend the flesh off my bone in 2 seconds flat.
>TFW

Attached: 1605726223985.png (626x748, 243.61K)

See guy in movie theater, gut literally hanging down to his ankles. How does this even happen? It must be a huge amount of work to eat this much.

Turn the insult into fuel fatty boy

Attached: Macho max.png (1357x1920, 1015.2K)

Wait till the old chad at the gym says you’re huge

> i cant go outside other than school because they dont allow me to
fuck them thats abusive as fuck rather go homeless than this .Try to ask for any job you can find and leave .Fuck school this is more important for you.