How to get rid of love handles as a man

Picrel

Attached: FCDE3F8B-BBF8-4E6D-BDAF-3CE6E2A5702B.jpg (768x468, 28.5K)

Loose weight. You can't spot reduce fat so you can only loose fat generally until your love handels disappear.

>how do I spot target fat loss
Lol what a retard. That's the number 1 fitness related article/ video. "No, you can't target fat loss" - yet you still ask this question. Is it your first day on the internet? Are you 10 years old? Fuck off retard and lurk for the next decade

>YOU CAN'T TARGET FAT LOSS... YOY JUST CAN'T OKAY?

Attached: aa0.png (800x789, 118.26K)

Lose weight, develop your back.
Everyone has different hip sizes, so don’t be too focused on achieving a standard waistline, it’s all about proportionality.

Attached: DAE3FE1A-8BFE-4F01-9031-756D3012B029.jpg (953x1099, 150.34K)

I'm ottermode and have these, slowly disappearing though

>can't spot reduce

Attached: fit anon rides a bike.png (1141x1120, 631.86K)

Stop eating

core routines
calorie cut

Attached: byzantium_bdsm.png (720x1018, 1.11M)

People with love handles are literally bottoms in gay relationships. They are there for me to grab while riding your ass, twink

rotate pelvis
lose fat
close thread

check hormones

Hardcore cutting and/or cutting
They're the last fat to go away on a cut, you need to get really lean once they develop

love handles make you look like a woman.

>Hardcore cutting and/or cutting

How?

you take shears and you chop them off, it's painful, but it'll heal back in a month or so

Extremely high caloric deficit for a long period of time combined with lifting weights and cardio. EXTREMELY not fun and will destroy your will to live while doing it

Men tend to lose fat in the limbs first and in the abdomen last. His legs got muscular from the leg exercise which makes the legs look leaner as well. No spot reduction occurred, this is just how he gains and loses fat genetically.

Im on a meal a day and lift eevryday, i feel amazing, i still have a beer gut.

you're not lifting/running hard enough and still eating too much

Need to be in deficit to lose weight

you don't, you embrace them and slap them around in the mirror

Attached: 1613703299255.png (767x564, 426.9K)

This
Only women gain fat equally around the whole body

If you're on a bulk, they're hard to avoid sometimes, but when you're done with whatever program you're running; do a bodybuilding split like WS4SB with a lot of assistance exercises that work the obliques like russian twists or work with a medicine ball.