Natural Hypertrophy

Autism prevent this french to count his losses and just do lifting videos, I respect that but it's dumb.
Time to renew the archive of his work.
youtu.be/pgwot_D2Bas

Attached: guembugo.png (654x595, 561.6K)

Oh no! Where else will I get three hour rambling videos with no point?

He got betrayed by boomers again

Why don't he just upload to odysee or other platform

>stops making prs or any progress on any lifts
>claims he's going to post them in his anime videos
>doesn't
>just uploads youtube drama, egomaniac Q&As where he expands on his made up lore he's made for himself and AMVs
>acts like this is a war against masculinity
>can't make any more videos about programming because he's a midwit that doesn't understand basic periodization

>frogman rent free

This video is pretty based desu, shows he got heart

>This e-celeb youtube video is pretty BASED desu, shows he's got heart

Attached: 6e9.png (214x300, 31.29K)

Going to his comment section and seeing all the pajeets sucking him off, then seeing him constantly shilled here is really telling of the userbase on Any Forums

Attached: file.png (1321x821, 1020.45K)

Oh fuck, no...you epic owned me

Wow big fucking shocker no one here lifts. Thank you for your infinite wisdom user

this guy claims to have a full time job, a long term relationship, and he lifts every day and yet he still has the time to put out long ass videos every other day and do hours of autistic "research" on jason blaha. something doesn't add up

NH fans definitely don't. I had them tell me legs up pull ups are only possible with roids.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48.55K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 192830.png (295x50, 4.31K)

I usually agree with most of the arguments this guy makes, but in this video he literally said that fashion and dressing well isn't worth it and is a feminine trait.
Holy shit dude. No wonder he wears shitty Sears polo shirts and graphic tees as an adult.

What is periodization?

Yeah I was wondering that too, but how does he afford all that equipment then?

My guess: he's a NEET that made some crypto fortune but he's larping as a job+wife haver to look less like a loser

>see this frog get shilled here
>channel is like 1/3 lifting and 2/3 HOW TO BE A MAN
Dude is gay for Nietzsche, what's with zoomers wanting youtubers to be their surrogate dad.

Yep, my exact strategy. Too bad i have a poor internet connection, so i save only the good ones

inb4
>I'M GONNA HOOOOOOAOAARDDDDDDDD

Attached: 451.png (777x500, 311.93K)

If he doesn't do much with his free time beyond lifting/video making how is this hard to understand?

>stops making prs or any progress on any lifts
Sounds like the "natural" part is true then. If he's been lifting for a while and isn't actively slapping on mass with bulking then he's not going anywhere.
Essentially having training blocks that vary from high volume/lower weight and low volume/high weight. Something like Juggernaut 2.0.

Attached: Screenshot_20210719-182541~2.png (710x915, 94.35K)