Are his fitness advice legit?

Attached: 37B37ABB-E48F-430E-9B31-AD0CA68EAEAA.jpg (900x900, 53.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZLptAtTshOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good morning ser inshallah

Yes it is. i been watchin him since his channel was microscopic, he made a thread indirectly advertising here like 1or2 year ago and got shat on which was pretty funny

I’d follow his advice on agility training. Dude stole a lot of apples with Aladdin back in the day.

YOU
WILL
NEVER
BE
A
WHITE

Alright Timmy go and hand over the daily bussy ration to Daquan

Streetshitter

Whites are literally the most cucked race by every metric and yet theyre still braindead enough to think any other race envies them LMAO

Rings absolutely will give you a fuckable body.

Whites invented liberalism and feminism they can keep being the "xings" of their lgbt society

No one wants to fuck streetshitter thank you

Kill yourself streetshitter
youtu.be/ZLptAtTshOE

Shit advice. He's also a clown who looks like shit 99% of the time except for when he wears that towel and has perfect lighting, even then he looks average

Look at that pretty mouth
Made for HWD.

DO NOT REDEEM
*sharting noises*
MAAM
*loud hindi cursing in the background*
MAAM PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE CARDS
*bombman explodes in adjacent building*
ARE YOU THERE MAAM, SIRS CAN I TALK TO HERS
*steps in poo while waking around the office*

Hamza zoomer you nigger faggot pajeet you made the exact same thread last day already fuck off

OP here, since everyone has just been racist to CHAD HAMZA, then I will take his advice as fact, because Any Forums has no arguments against him.

Any Forums is a bunch of Jeffreys, they cannot compete against an ADONNNIISSSS like Hamza

Good morning sirs

I think his life advice is ok, nothing groundbreaking or anything

Go back to your dad's grocery store

ahmed, a white liberal woman is a lot more valuable to society than you, because she does not stab people, sell drugs or groom children
the based brown person does not exist, whatever opinion you hold just becomes tainted by association

poo in loo
stop shilling this literal who, its against the rules

Don't care, fatty. Don't go shoot up your elementary school tomorrow.

Brown hands typed this

Then stop comming to Europe and America then you pos before we go ape shit over you and kick off another ww