How many times have you been hit on/mired by a girl without you approaching them first?

how many times have you been hit on/mired by a girl without you approaching them first?

for me it's 0

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x600, 63.99K)

imagine getting hit on by a girl

Sus

Happens very often to me in many places, just yesterday a powerlifter Amazon chick in a new gym was loitering around me and then she looked at me when I was leaving and smiled.
I get 0 pussy though, because even tough my face is good looking, I'm actually on the spectrum

I've gotten shittons of mires and complements from the few girls I've been with but literally never from randoms. Idk why I'm supposed to be hot once they know me but never "stranger hot"

it's kind of annoying because the whole reason I did this lifting stuff was to smooth over the awkward getting to know people part, but it seems like I need to work really hard to be social first until I get any recognition for appearance

i feel you bro

depends what you mean by hit on
I never had a woman offer me but several have talked to me out of nowhere

almost everyday but they're not my type.

Directly hit on? A rare few times, but it was always a girl trying to find someone to cheat on their man with, or express how they had "an open arrangement".
Indirectly has been more often (girls giving shit tests, girls in high school showing me their first thongs). I've also had people at my side job express indirect interest (e.g. asking coworkers if I'm single, writing reviews about me being cute).
Doesn't matter to me, though. I don't want involvement with any women.

A few times. The time the most stands out was when I was in a gay bar and kind of annoyed, since it was a girl and not a dude.
I had a long hard think after that night.

on average a few times a week. depending on how often i leave my house/open instagram

t. otter with good face

>how many times have you been hit on/mired by a girl without you approaching them first?
Also 0. When I was in high school there was a girl who tried to talk me up this one time, although it was far from flirting. I swear I look normal, and I've been in shape since early 20s.

>I don't want involvement with any women.
Unfathomably based.

Attached: 1631054548481.png (476x476, 149.33K)

>in college
>late to class one day
>only seat open is next to this short cute girl I've been checking out
>she's 5'4, blond with very pale skin and green eyes, petite with perky boobas
>sit next to her
>she drops her pen and it rolls down the floor
>get up and get it for her
>hand it back with a smile and firm eye contact
>eye contact lingers, she smiles back and then looks down meekly
>realize she's super shy because I've never seen her talk to anyone
>we just sit quietly during class and then when class ends, we leave without interacting
>next class, I sit in my usual spot
>she comes to sit next to me despite tons of open seats
>don't say anything or even make eye contact
>we do this for 6 months, I look forward to it every time
>never say anything but feel like ONE DAY I will finally say "hi" and we will start talking
>decide to skip class once and go home early
>get on the bus in front of campus - there is nobody else on it
>go all the way to the back and sit down as the bus idles
>I see her on
>we make eye contact for 0.05 seconds and then I look away quickly
>she comes all the way to the back and sits RIGHT across from me without a word
>bus starts moving - we're the only 2 passengers
>I stare out the window with my mind racing
>she is forcing my hand, there is no way I can't talk to her now
>5 minutes go by, is it too late?
>bus goes under an overpass and we make eye contact through the window reflection
>I quickly look down and then back out the window when the light is back
>realize it's too late
>feel my heart sinking as I realize I'm living through a moment I will regret for the rest of life
>brain is screaming NOOO SAY SOMETHING FAGGOT!!!!!!!
>can't do it
>my stop comes
>fumble out of the seat awkwardly staring every direction but hers
after this, she never sat near me or looked in my direction ever again
this was 15 years ago

Too long to read faggot

There was this younger chick at my gym, she kept moving around from place to place and always moved in front of me, even when she could've went on a shorter path. Also I looked in her direction a couple of times and she turned her head away very fast. Now I'm autistic so I dunno if i'm overthinking it way too much.

is his pp hard??

I've never, and I seriously mean never, had a woman that I didn't already know initiate conversation with me, unless they were an employee in a store I was shopping in. It's not like I'm a total hermit either, I went to uni 3-4 days a week, I go to the gym, and sometimes go to shopping malls (although I usually do all this stuff alone, maybe that's part of it)

Is it over?

Attached: 2478909654.jpg (400x388, 38.07K)

>Is it over?
No, but you probably need to make things happen through your own actions.

This year alone 5 times, by women 44 or older. All were fat except for two. The 46yo is a regular at my gym, I slept with a few times. He occasionally hang out if she’s lonely or horny. Typical cardio bunny look, except she’s 46. The other one is a 50yo Puerto Rican. Got nothing besides a few blowjobs from her. She likes cooking for me. Really nice body.

Never in my life has a chick hit on me. They will not look at me in public. Nevertheless I’ve banged 15 chicks 12 of them hot, had several 1 year plus relationships and now I’ve been with my current qt girlfriend 7 years and have 2 sons. Women in public generally still treat me like a leper. It’s not over. It’s not even started. Better try your best to get started quick tho

Holy shit I’m actually living this right now

Idk i'm pretty skinnyfat but i've had a few girls call me handsome before (im not). One time in a bar a girl said I had a nice butt and slapped it lol.

But I'll never forget the time in middle school when this ugly rachet black chick told me to "get out of the way you ugly fuck".

How old are you and I know you are tall

27 6’0 born@Norwood 3

>2 kids
>gf, not wife

Attached: monke.jpg (625x469, 51.78K)

How did she react after that

0,5??
I think one was trying to talk to me, but didn't do it
feels good desu, cuz it was my crush

why would you want to marry? what's in for you as a man? getting divorce raped is not like regular rape - so it's not even fun