Stories from a Any ForumsTARD who actually got laid

>never got women my entire life
>last year finally start to look better, workout more, get Any Forums, get tattoos (this was a big one for Normies girls), start earning good money
>Get more confident, start going on tinder dates
>Fuck a bunch of hot chicks
>After 25 girls or so, realise all, ALL hot girls above a 7.5/10 are literally retarded spoilt brats that cry about the dumbest shit ever

>Incels were actually kinda right

>Now what?

Attached: inbound2827698335034288929.jpg (620x420, 84.36K)

Also pic related, fucked a girl who looked exactly like starlight from the boys, was a 10/10, turned out to be also 10/10 retarded

Idk whats the point of just getting laid. You can just rub one out for the same effect. Only point is if you "own" the bitch and have her there whenever.

Good job, you now know that vain females aren't worth it if you want good companionship.

Yeah was unironically a good lesson

A 6/10 girl who worships you is better than a 10/10 who couldn't care less

Same, then after I nut in or on them (im sterile since birth) I just want them to gtfo. Rather just yank it

>get tattoos (this was a big one for Normies girls)
oh so nice ! enjoy hell ! just because you wanted some sex

Christcuck spotted

Now, with your firsthand knowledge of women's tendencies, use that experience to find a good woman to raise strong children with. Hint: do the opposite of whatever you've been doing. Unfortunately you may have disqualified yourself by getting a degenerate tattoo. Good luck.

>changed his entire persona and became himbo sex toy for the most vapid creatures on Earth even after being warned
The "people" I have to share this board with

>after 25 girls or so
>picrel is a 10/10
my sides stfu you khv virgin

> get tattoos (this was a big one for Normies girls)
Ruining your body because of women, truly pathetic

Since youve lost your claim to wizardom and true power, your only options are to become eventually become a normie ie get into a sufficient relationship, or to become a old perv who shows too much chest hair and tries to hide bald spots.

how does it feel knowing that no matter how successful you are in life from here on out, you'll always be a fucking brainlet who got tattoos?

How does it feel knowing that your future children are going to have to live with the fact that their father is submongoloid idiot with grafitti on his skin and those moron genes are in their bodies too?

As a handsome social retard this interesting to hear,since maxing my social habilities is near impossible(23yo and hit my social peak years ago)I will keep maxing my appearance(Im in my looks peak and improving).
Thing is I dont know when to propose for sex,last time I flirted with a girl she seemed very receptive and she kept rubbing her pussy through her pants with her hands and legs but I was ankward and in the end I didnt even say goodbye I got a mental block,I almost fell to floor and simply left by walking at a fast pace.

>LL hot girls above a 7.5/10 are literally retarded spoilt brats that cry about the dumbest shit ever
It's ALL women user.

>"I specifically used an app for one-night stands and all the girls were vapid and retarded, so ALL girls are."
As always, stellar work on OP's side.

Attached: 1610596968722.png (680x486, 171.62K)

>Now what?
Keep banging them

>Now what?
Post body.

You post on Any Forums and are therefore a broken human being. The problem is you, and so that's why all the women you fuck and are interested in are horrible people. If you were a better person, you would be able to date attractive and nice women.

Glad I could help you. Er...wait, I mean...uh TAKE ADVICE FROM ANONYMOUS POSTERS ON Any Forums THEY R REDPILLING THE TRUTH!!!! NO LYING HERE EVER!

not even a chrustcuck but tattoos are just abysmal. same with piercings, dyeing your hair unnatural colors, painting your nails unnatural colors, painting your lips unnatural colors, and (lots of) makeup

Attached: 1655071052557.png (640x480, 22.99K)