Why is seeing swole manlets at the gym kind of sad...

Why is seeing swole manlets at the gym kind of sad? You can see that they put in work into their physique but they still look kind of funny. Like an action hero toy you can play with. One of them tried giving me advice on a workout out of nowhere and when i stood up and mogged him he just looked embarrassed.

Attached: 2657E568-EAB1-4434-9E95-56B526D149EC.jpg (774x774, 135.62K)

Your thread is very gay and you leave me no choice but to hijack it

Attached: 2e3.jpg (3628x6760, 3.76M)

Manlet detected.
Rolling

because they are compensating and coping more than any other men.

Hes like 3 phones wide kek

rolin

Jacked manlets are my kink; I’d even let one top me (6’2”) if he wanted. Just be gay ffs, it’s not that hard if homos can do it so can you.

Attached: D2B4D75E-79FF-45EB-9B9A-0E70A8CA6B38.jpg (712x951, 80.79K)

it’s the same as anyone lifting for their physique and appearance rather than physical fitness, it’s fucking embarrassing and compensating for something. especially this guy who is clearly roiding, lmfao. as though lifting weights will ever make them handsome. it’s absolutely an embarrassment for any man to be a narcissist, even lanklets walking around like prey animals skulking around the gym. you could literally go to asia and get cheap plastic surgery on your face and live 99% better by all metrics than frauding for big muscles.

CMON JILLIAN OR CATHERINE

Really tall guys are usually pretty lanky. I see a bunch of 6'4" lanklets with huge delts from the roids they take desperately trying to accumulate mass. Short guys just look pathetic though. You can only look good big if your 5'11 to 6'2. Anyone else should just go ottormode and anyone under 5'9 should just accept they will look pathetic no matter what they do.

>be me
>5'4"
>action hero physique
>give advice to gymbro who was struggling to bench 1pl8
>he doesn't seen to care
>he stands up
>holy shit he's like 6'4" and pushing 1pl8
>I cant even hide how embarrassed I am for him

ROLL

He can get stronger and bench more.
You will forever be short.

For me it's
>RebekaH

>Kimberly
>Arianne
>Jillian
rolling...

And you'll never say it to my face.

is height really the only thing you can think of?

I agree it looks kinda weird when short guys are too wide. But, that being said, working out / education / meditation and all of this type of self improvement shit can only be a net positive. Is he supposed to be short and also 35% bodyfat while sitting around and eating chips all day?

ye it would hurt my neck

Hi there fatty.

kek

How do you feel about seeing non-swole manlets at the gym?

rollerino

BTFOd the manlet (just by blowing at him)

Roll

if you’re lifting for looks you’re compensating, period, and ultimately coping because there’s a 99% chance you don’t have a jawline that can just ezmode your life regardless of anything else

cope

OH NO NO NOOOOOO

roll

I’m 6’4, when manlets workout next to me they look funny. Doesn’t matter how swole they are, still get mogged by me.