What is going on with his stomach? This is Timo Poutiainen from Finland 2004 bodybuilding champion

What is going on with his stomach? This is Timo Poutiainen from Finland 2004 bodybuilding champion

Attached: a.gif (300x409, 1.04M)

Looks like he tore open his abdominals, allowing his intestines to poke through.

abb muscles?

QUAID GIVE THESE PEOPLE AIR

Attached: image.jpg (613x380, 70.4K)

It's a hernia. Its where the muscles have been stretched/cut/torn so thin that they cannot provide strong pressure to contain the organs underneath (in that dude's case his intestines). In non-surgical cases, it's a matter of genetics that make it so the thin muscle gets so much strain from the pressure of lifting and isn't strong enough that it basically just tears.
I had a surgical one about 6 years ago.

Attached: 649.jpg (2896x2896, 533.16K)

JESUS

no its a him

The funny irony is that was the last time I had a girlfriend. She wanted to fuck because she was a desperate liberal who felt she needed to lose her virginity but her trust issues prevented her from hooking up. But we couldn't have sex for the obvious reason that it might have made me go full chestburster xenomorph

what teh fuck did i just read

did she know that or was it going to be a hilarious surprise
>fucking
>uh...I'm...gonna...COOOOM
>blast rope
>distend stomach
>make gurgling sound

>not chestbursting on your gf to mark her
My man, you are not gonna make it.

Average American college girls. We didn't last very long for good reason.
She didn't care, she would go for it (she didn't give head or a hand job for whatever reason). I was the one who had to shut it down. It got repaired about a month into us dating, but we broke up before I was "recovered" enough from that procedure to do anything to exerting.

How does this shit happen? Did he not train his abs or trained them too much?
This is a new fear to me

In the case of OP, I would say too much heavy volume. You can have hernias pretty much anywhere on your torso (when a doctor says to turn your head and cough he's checking for a groin hernia which is very common). The heavy volume will cause the excess pressure on where ever your genetics have left you with a thinner muscle wall.
Just don't go balls to the wall all the time and watch for any pains or signs of strain and you can plan around it.

this made me clench my butt
jesus, i hate being a walking sack of flesh

That looks like shit out of horror movies, remember bros, stop the second you feel pain and lower the weight, It ain't worth risking this

Imagine getting shanked on dat...

>deadlifts

>quaid
>start the reactor

I had one of these as a toddler
>be me
>be 3-4y.o.
>staying with extended family on ancestral family land up in the bumfuck mountains of Eastern Europe
>goats, sheep, chickens, vegetables, fruit, etc. everywhere
>Autumn, so pumpkins were in season
>ABSOLUTE UNIT of a pumpkin on the front porch of the house
>deadlift.webm
>I got it up, but my parents say my face was kind of surprised at the top and I got really quiet afterwards
>woke them up screaming in pain in the middle of the night
>they threw me in a car and hauled ass to the nearest hospital in a non-shit country
>got operated on asap
>got a teddy bear for my trouble
Moral of the story is to keep an eye on your kids. I'm at the age where I'm gonna have some of my own soon and I can't begin to imagine how badly I scared my parents by ego lifting.

damn man glad you are ok, that is why i think its really important to train your core muscle properly no just for looks

post teddy bear