I'm thinking to start smoking to suppress my hunger

will it work

Attached: alain.jpg (500x701, 44.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zvtUrjfnSnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking hell mate just eat a regular, balanced diet and eat a slice of good cheese when you feel peckish

Know that if you touch that pizza, I will be disappointed in you, user. I am always watching. When you go to pick up those chips, always remember that I am judging your every action with 100% prejudice. NEVER forget that.

Attached: p4rjbcmlt6m71.jpg (1284x1281, 132.33K)

"I get hungry so I'm gonna suck on a stick of chemicals that will make me into a jittery faggot if i don't have a few every day"

no one cares fuck off

Yeah, and you also get to look cool.

try snus instead. tastes better and not unhealthy like cigarettes

Don't smoke it will fuck up your cardio so hard you wont be able to do 3x5 anymore. I fucking swear man it got me fucked up and now I have to get back basic cardio and it sucks hard asf.

this + pepsi max + black coffee are my literal cheat codes for fasting

Attached: 0013374-zyn-cool-mint-6mg-5-cans.jpg (1920x1920, 235.57K)

Yea it suppresses hunger but i recommend snus or dip or something smokeless cause smoke hurts cardio.

it will but you know the disadvantages
do it and see for yourself

Nicotine lozenges are healthier than any of the suggestions in this thread besides just staying away from nicotine

I mean, chemo will certainly fuck with your hunger if that's what you're aiming for.
Even if you quit after reaching a target weight, you'll rebound.

There's no good reason to start smoking. Any smoker will tell you that unless they are a teenager that does it to look edgy and cool

adderall does.
holy shit I've been up for over 24 hours brooding and ruminating, not even tired.

flunked school 3 years ago but getting my hands on this drug makes me want to go at it again and ace everything in a speed frenzy.
this shit is crazy. definitely not touching again for 2 weeks.

Smoked for 15 year of my life. Was skinnyfat during that entire time. I only lost weight and got in shape once I quit.

Don't be an idiot.

>2022
>doesn't smoke
Were you bullied in school or just low IQ?
>It's addictive!
No it's not if you are grown up and can smoke in moderation.
>It kills you!
So? Was life a contest who lives longest?
>It's expensive!
Who forces you to smoke a pack daily you moron?

Attached: Cigaretteguy.png (376x376, 177.16K)

It doesn't actually change anything in the long run unfortunately. Studies have shown that people who have taken adderall over their lives are not necessarily any more accomplished than people who haven't; like any drug, it doesn't work forever, and success only comes from sustainable habits of excellence, which adderall can do in the short term, but it can't help with the life long struggle to do better. I used to love addy, but I realized the only thing that's gonna make my life what I want it to be is me and me alone.

smoking never suppressed my hunger
I have quit recently and have fasted as a smoker and as a non smoker, no changes in hunger

Get nicotine patches. Expensive, but a great stimulant and small chance to get hooked compared to other forms.

youtu.be/zvtUrjfnSnA
Embrace the suffer

based grommit

Attached: uiolUo3rop0H.jpg (360x450, 76.33K)

I got even more hungry after a couple ciggies

>Cool Mint
>not Chill
ngmi