How the fuck is this 2000 calories?

Attached: IMG_20220614_143612789.jpg (3072x4096, 3.13M)

>ketchup with pizza

Attached: 20220602_150228.jpg (1184x1120, 84.22K)

italians are literally worse than jews

How come I'm on the cusp of vomiting after 3 slices of pizza, but I don't feel "full"

Dense bread and cheese. Adds up quickly.

they interlope with kikes quite often

It's called being cultured

-Dense bread
-Slathered and sometimes literally soaked in oil
-Sugar added to bread
-Sugar added to sauce
-High fat cheese

The only thing halfway worth eating on that shit is the pepperoni. If you make your own you can control all of these variables. The pizza tastes infinitely better. 2-3 slices will fill you up. Like seriously homemade is some gourmet world class shit if you make it right

I struggle to eat enough to gain weight, so this shit is ideal for me

Pizzas are made with ketchup.

Just don’t eat the crust

No it isn't. You could consume far better quality calories than this nasty shit. Is this the attitude of someone who thinks bulking is bulking , no matter what the source of calories? Quality of materials you put into your body matters, not simply quantity of calories.

Attached: 20220613_210234.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

For health and wellbeing, the nutritional quality of your food matters. For body composition, calories and protein are all that really matter

Health should be at the forefront of people's goals. Appearance should come second.

>best cuisine in the entire world
>longest life expectations
>most wanted by girls
Keep coping faggot
Also, an average pizza in Italy has 900-1000 calories, it's just the American garbage that goes over 2k because everyone there is obese and needs 3k calories a meal

How the fuck do you bloat a pizza to 2000 calories (other than making it really big)? A regular pizza should be at 800-1200.

Kys non white subhuman

That looks like absolute shit. Also that white chicken is probably grown with heavy hormones and antibiotics. Real chicken is yellow-orange.

WHAT? is this an american thing?
pizzas are made with tomatosauce, not ketchup. these are two different things.

There’s a chance it’s an *african*-american thing, but people in the USA don’t eat ketchup with their fucking pizza. Some people with very childish/trashy taste do like dipping their pizza in ranch dressing, but that’s only for bad pizza.

It's easy to underestimate calories if you're a fatty.

Those things are exactly the same. Ketchup is tomato sauce.

>best cuisine in the entire world
>longest life expectations

That’s Japan, user. You’re talking about Japan.

Attached: 3D67AD31-5877-42EF-AD66-BA7243B835C9.jpg (3024x3315, 3.09M)

It's not it's 1k max

There's quite a bit more to ketchup than just tomato sauce, it has vinegar and other seasoning in it typically along with sugar.

>t. lard

Ketchup is sugar sauce.