How do I hit triceps really hard? like I want to get total triceps DOMS, really wreck them

How do I hit triceps really hard? like I want to get total triceps DOMS, really wreck them.
Whatever I do, the next I feel fresh like it wasn't enough.
Pic rel exercise used to do it for me but it fucks up my elbows so I have to avoid it.
What are YOUR favorite triceps destroyers?

Attached: triceps.jpg (640x640, 27.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsNvI_qycxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tricep pull downs with the cable thing absolutely wreck my triceps the next day

Dips my man

I do pic related, close grip bp, kickbacks, pushdowns and dips. This works for me

I do picrel and bar pulldowns but i recently realized kickbacks target mine far better

Diamond push-ups. Do them until to failure every set.

One hand cable extensions behind the head are pretty good, but you'll probably have to combine 3+ exercises to get DOMS.

>kickbacks
My shoulders are not feeling good when doing them. They're very easy to upgrade to high weight and it gets dangerous real soon. Something would click and my arm falls off.

Kickbacks are underrated. They are a great finisher.

these are brutal

I have wrist issues to where a normal pushup feels like hell on my joint so I normally do pushups with those handles (extra ROM too) or on my fists. Unfortunately doesn't work for diamond, hand placement doesn't make sense unless it's flat palm. What do?

My last gym had goat "dip machine". Did always pyramids/reverve pyramids for sick pump

>What do?
literally any other tricep exercise retard

Lying EZ curl bar skullcrusher. Go behind the head, so not to the forehead. Superset with close grip bench press, only half or quarter reps.

Skullcrushers on a decline bench. Go to failure and the do a pullover to bring it to your chest, press it up to the top and bring it back down slow and controlled. You want to do this with a weight where you'll fail around the 6th rep and then you should get about 2 more of the forced eccentrics before your arms just turn themselves off and your body panics and starts synthesizing enough muscle do it with significantly more weight next week. Make sure it's falling behind your head and that you have pins set up to catch it.

Narrow grip bench press will give tris a lot of action

Kickbacks

Wouldn't trash triceps to absolute failure unless you wanna tennis elbow kiddo

Weighted dips

Blows my mind that a majority of people just don’t do dips

this is good, really painful, if I don't feel it tomorrow, I never will
decline is very good idea, makes it easier on the elbows
I do chest and shoulders day before triceps so dips are kinda painful

same. i use my dumbells to do diamonds i bend my elbows parallel to my ribs

Attached: 4D9E2FE1-4F5C-4372-8083-310B703F80A1.jpg (3024x3646, 2.52M)

Tennis elbow is no joke. I got it about a year ago and it took 7 months to go away.

Here’s the tricep part of my arm routine:
cable extensions, 100 reps in as few sets as possible of a weight I can do 30-40 with, when I hit failure for a set I rest at the top without letting go of the cable

3 x triple set consisting of band pull aparts targeting outer tricep, skull crushers targeting inner triceps, and then skull crushers moving closer and closer to close grip bench, all till failure

Then 5x sets of cable extensions with the same weight, resting at the top without letting go, all till failure

Good luck brother!

Swimming. There was also this machine in my competitive days it had a bench on rollers with resistance bands attached straps at the end where you could mimic the stroke. Would do thst after swim sessions and it would blast my triceps

I dont see them any more but you could make a decent approximating with single arm pully push downs

this one looks badass
thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=PsNvI_qycxU

Attached: 61Pip6+QfGL._AC_UL1050_.jpg (1001x1050, 69.78K)