Why do (You) lift?

Why do (You) lift?

Attached: 122211212.jpg (1080x1920, 200.84K)

I do it for them.

Attached: PqTKBxw.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Why do all girls upload ass and booba pics on IG?
Do they gain power every time a lad faps to them?

Attached: 4B04028C-B7D8-4196-8DC1-7C626CDC4259.jpg (1200x675, 98.21K)

Who was the first wielded of the sword? The first to be killed with a gun? The first who got a bomb in the back? The first who got a bullet in the head? The first to be killed with a machete? Who was the first? The first to be killed with a knife? The first who got a knife in the back? The first to be killed with a sword? Who was the first? The first to be killed with a club? The first to be killed with a knife? The first to be killed with a machete? Who was the first? The first to be killed with a bullet? The first to be killed with a spear? The first to be killed with a knife? The first to be killed with a machete? Who was the first? The first to be killed with a gun? The first to be killed with a club? The first to be killed with a sword? The first to be killed with a machete? Who was the first? The first to be killed with a bomb? The first to be killed with a knife? The first to be killed with a club? The first to be killed with a spear? The first to be killed with a gun? The first to be killed with a club?

So I can fuck fitchicks

I also love looking at myself and the better I look the better it feels

Because I enjoy it, simple as

Attached: 2A153B8E-02A9-4200-953C-CAF44F32E2C4.jpg (702x914, 107.57K)

I'm married, I just do it because it makes me look better which makes me feel more confident. I'm also someone who likes working towards achieving a goal and so every workout has goals for me.

so that moving these old people at work is easier
and to look good naked

>Unironic Muslim
>Guy complaining about naked women
>Schizo

This is what Any Forums has become. Let's nuke the place and start over again.

Attached: LGBT.jpg (828x566, 44.7K)

Exercise is best for physical health but the monkey chatter doesn't go away without consistent meditation or deep introspection. Gymcels are some of the most neurotic, self--conscious, sensitive people on the planet.

Attached: maxxing.png (1080x819, 452.46K)

Any Forums's heyday was over ten years ago, when guys who actually had Greek god bodies regularly tripfagged. Zyzz and Tiny come to mind. Been in decline for a while now.

>Muslim le bad
Grow the fuck up Any Forumstard. They're clearly not the majority, but there are muslims that aren't subhumans.

Attached: 1625809187990.jpg (3765x2505, 2.08M)

So I can carry all my groceries in at the same time.

This. I don't even have a goal anymore. I consider weightlifting to be its own reward and I do it for its own sake.

1. To continue looking good with my shirt off in the summer
2. My son thinks I'm The Hulk, and I'd like to keep that going
3. To protect, provide for, and play with my family & children
4. To perform the most most important lift of all one day: the bridal carry

Massively increases my confidence, mental health, and physical health. Massively is an understatement.

Attached: 5xsabk.png (1027x731, 14.5K)

I lift to protect my wife, her bull, and my mixed race stepson from racist Any Forums incels

Where is that beach? Looks amazing, prob Greece

Because it's the most socially acceptable form of self-harm desu

No, looks like Spain, probably Ibiza or Formentera

Attached: formentera.jpg (596x396, 73.69K)