The image that saved Any Forums

The image that saved Any Forums

Attached: 1619901702549.jpg (1125x979, 210.95K)

Why do you need meat, it isn't difficult to get your protein intake from eggs, milk, dairy, tofu etc

Meat is more than fucking protein you retard.

I'm replying to a weak vegan shill but fuck it, I might educate some actual retard in the process.
Milk and eggs are great sources of protein and nutrients, but in excessive amounts can be hard to digest.
Tofu is estrogenic (but muh phytoestrogens are not real estr- SHUT UP NERD YOU WILL GROW BITCH TITS LIKE THE SOILENT COMPANY OWNER)
Besides meat is high in micronutrients like niacin and zinc, which dairy and eggs are not that rich in.

Carnitine, carnosine, creatine, etc.

> vegan
> eggs and milk

hmmmm

Can someone name all the meat doctors?

>Can someone name all the meat doctors?
Dr ackmed abdoola
Guaranteed meat gains. Made my meat grow by 5 inches with his magic snake oil

Look at that smug vegan cuck on the top right. It's like he's proud of being a bald thin pale cuck who takes dozens of supplements everyday.

>restrict entire fucking food groups in the name of "health"
>buy supplements to compensate for said restricted food group
NGMI

Attached: 12344.jpg (208x242, 12.12K)

Shawn Baker
Ted Naiman
Paul Saladino
Jaime Seeman

is there any noteworthy amount of people on here who are either vegan or carnivore or are it the same two shizos making the same threads daily?

Lots of people on Any Forums are carnivore these days.

The vegan shilling however is literally one person.

I'm Indian and lacto vegetarian tho. I eat eggs do i guess it might still count

I eat nothing but meat but I'm still iron deficient,
Any Forums told me chicken breast and fish had enough iron.

Attached: 10937284234.gif (480x480, 2.03M)

>seeman
lmao

Why can't I just eat meat 2-3 time a week

Do I really need it everyday?

I don't think any of the meat group are promoting supplements though

>Jaime Semen

Even some of the carnivore doctors like Shawn Baker say that it might not be necessary to go full carnivore for optimal health.

Just make unprocessed animal products the main focus of your diet. Eating carbs like potatoes or veggies and fruit isn't going to make you unhealthy.

This is basically the common sense diet, except that meat has been so vilified in the mainstream that it's no longer common sense.

Certain nutrients like calcium prevent iron absorption. Dont drink milk/eat dairy or drink caffeine in proximity to iron rich meals. Vitamin c can help improve absorption

Meat has nothing special in it except carcinogens and heart disease inducing saturated fat. It's not human food.