Why is this shit so hard? I'm fine with most types of exercise, but planking just fucks me up

Why is this shit so hard? I'm fine with most types of exercise, but planking just fucks me up.

Attached: 1629434741181.png (450x300, 128.41K)

if you can't plank how do you fuck?

you're a bitch

Missionary is gay. Doggy or cowgirl.

You have a weak core and powershitters made you think squats and DL would make it strong.

i don't

So should I plank more or are there any less horrible exercises I can do?

How long are you supposed to do it? I was required to do 2.5 minutes for something and I did that no problem and it was my first time ever doing a plank

Women hate you fyi. You're the male version of a starfish

Basic core workouts are nice. Olympic moves are way better.

Let it fuck you up. I you have DOMs rest enough so that the fibers repair (pain goes away) and try again.

Missionary is by FAR the favorite position of women. I don't have the biggest dick nor outstanding endurance but with missionary I make them coom every time.

Lmao make them come they don't care how

>Missionary is by FAR the laziest position of women
Ftfy

Can't blame them. Who doesn't like chilling while the other person does the work?

Knee raises and leg raises. Improves grip while you're doing them, that's why they're based. Trains hip flexors too which is a muscle you cant really see but carries over to sports

>do 2+min x 3 planks
>next day I can't move my head because of extreme neck cramps
>abs dont hurt at all
shit exercise

Attached: 151515.png (624x479, 145.04K)

It’s funny that you don’t even realize that you’ve got a kinda thick one with a great curve.

If you didn’t missionary wouldn’t produce orgasms like that and most women don’t cum from PIV with most men

t. 8.5x6.5 curve maxxer

Planks are comfy and effective

>effective
yes
>comfy
fuck no

That guy has shitty form. 90% of people don't know how to do planks correctly.

Ab roller is goated for ab development plus stabilizing muscles