The image that destroyed Any Forums

The image that destroyed Any Forums

Attached: 1627322197822.jpg (756x576, 168.5K)

Insects are frugivorous?

It did destroy Any Forums. Not because it's true, but because thew NPC's that make up this board HAVE to respond to bait. It's in their programming.

Then why do I live in an area where almost nothing that grows naturally is edible?

Not an argument, also goalposting

Because modern society has removed such environment. All cow and pig feed is supplemented with b12

But the animal you classify as frugivorous eat a lot of insects!

You're truly the NPC for being so deluded as to think basic science and physiology is "bait". Do your eyes not work to where you can't compare the differences visually between a monkeys jaw and a humans? Anyways your attempt to sound smart and above reasoning didn't work

*cough*

Attached: 76897134.png (940x940, 839.4K)

I fucking hate this. Do you have any idea of the meat consumption of apes? They're ominvores. They eat meat and insects when they get the chance. They go hunting. They eat meat ffs.

Here, for educational purposes, is a chimp eating a monkey. Hope you have a terrible day.

Attached: 60le0agqkml81.jpg (1170x886, 130.96K)

>Because modern society has removed such environment
No they have not, they added it. Walk into a typical Western forest, how much can you eat? Maybe some mushrooms lol. Pretty much 0 plants, also no fruits and veggies around. Until we planted and grew them, that is.

>hehe see stupid meateaters? Those are the facts. We are frugivorous like monkes, vegans win again!
>but it’s also a fact that monkes eat bugs like crazy, and bugs are not vegan
>SHUT UP SHUT UP NOT AN ARGUMENT GOLAPOSTING AAAAAAAAAH *bean fart*

Fruits, vegtables, and nuts? Nigger the only thing I eat is ass if you know what I mean

I’m not a monkey. Monkeys also eat meat though lol.

I know what you mean

Your an idiot. We already went this udring my bio 2 class in college and neanderthals and homo sapiens were mostly carnivores eating meat over or at the same baseline as wolves accorsing to carbon-14 models. Thats how we evolved and we vegans are malnourished with rotten teeth and aged skin. Its also we meat and dairy societies have done better than grain dependant societies

Attached: nutigqxv1x441.jpg (2289x2289, 546.63K)

>The image that destroyed Any Forums

Attached: 1655156826521.jpg (604x453, 45.17K)

>Your an idiot.
kek

chimps eat monkeys

Attached: IMG_20220614_131948.jpg (593x595, 61.32K)

You will never be a real herbivore. You have no rumen, you have no omasum, you have no foregut fermentation. You are a omnivorous mammal twisted by brainwashing and reddit into a crude mockery of nature's perfection. All the "validation" you get is two faced and half hearted. Your doctors are disgusted and ashamed by you, your "friends" laugh at your malnourished appearance behind closed doors. Your pets are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed animals to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even vegans who "do it right" look unnatural and malnourished to a predator. Your digestive tract is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a dog to come home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he sees the toxic sludge you feed yourself with. You will never be happy. You wretch out a fake smile every morning and tell yourself this is healthy, but deep inside you feel the bloat creeping up on you like a weed, ready to blast open your asshole the second you go to take another bite of "food". Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy some salmon, put it on your stove, and plunge into cold reality. Your doctor will find you, embarrassed for you but relieved that you no longer have to live with the unbearable IBS and disappointment. You'll live your life, eventually die, and be buried with a tombstone marked with your name and nothing else, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know that a omnivore was buried there. Your body will decay and go back to dust, and all that will remain is a skeleton that is unmistakably omnivorous. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1653438710039.jpg (573x768, 92.73K)

>Do you have any idea of the meat consumption of apes?
yeah it's like less than 100grams a year