Alcoholic here

Alcoholic here
How much does alochol limit gains?

Attached: 1654083182144.png (500x472, 375.87K)

at least 2 much

Just the proper amount

Depends: what is your actual intake?

Not much unless you're literally getting wasted like every other day.

He say he's an alcoholic. So yeah he's getting wasted everyday.

Completely you dumb fuck it’s literal poison

It doesn’t limit them
It completely kills them

If you're an alcoholic, a lot. A lot, lot.

I used to drink anywhere from 4-12 beers a night for the last 4 or 5 years. I've been sober over a week now and I've lost a lot of love handle and abdomen fat. I actually feel super super good and my lifts have been improving, even with me losing weight. You will be hungrier once you stop drinking because your body is going to be craving a few hundred calories a day that you're not getting anymore

Any drinking completely nullifies any gains earned that day and the following, up to 3 days depending on volume of drinking

user, I had/have an alcohol problem as well. Try to stop if you can. I found kombucha helped when I was having trouble resisting. I know it has a tiny bit of alcohol in it but it hits the right spot where I dont want anymore after it.

frat bros can pull it off apparently

Attached: 11edl5imhzr51.jpg (640x638, 54.5K)

true, ex frat bro here. would drink like a case of beer/week, more on certain weeks. exercise included intramural lacrosse, racquetball, golf (team), fucking sorostitutes and calisthenics. honestly had goal body all through college. I think you can chalk that up to being young and having time to be active all the time.

Made all of my best work on my cut by completely shedding the booze for several months and then only having a beer or two every so often (only on special occasions).

Get rid of the liquid jew OP. It's robbing you of your health, your wealth, and your goals.

This. Feeling no real adult stress, having shit loads of free time and using that time to play physical games will do great things for you. Goal bodies really require constant movement and exercise combined with training. Most people need to realize that they are only going to have time to get away with getting a bit stronger and maybe working on a body part or two they want to look good.

People don’t realize that you frat fags are out doing shit all the time. I constantly see fratboy manlets in vineyard vines shit walking around with the hottest girls at school. Truly another species.

> walking around with the hottest girls at school. Truly another species.

You give them way too much credit. The only reason this happens is because they’re rolling in stupid money it’s almost ridiculous.
I’ve worked in their homes and when I see kids with a stack of hundreds and expensive bottles just laying around I get a little envious sometimes.

my frat was full of poorfag stoners that basically roadied with jam bands through college. granted we were all laxbros and formerly popular in high school but we got pretty much all the pussy at our parties, it was ridiculous. depends on the school I guess. popular guys get chicks, it’s that simple

Did you go to college in the 80s lol

lmao no surprisingly. graduated in 2k15