What do you call those arm muscles?

Well?

Attached: selena-gomez-out-and-about-in-rome-07-22-2019-6 (2).jpg (1200x1800, 239.09K)

Why do all spics hit a wall then go full Gordita Maxima mode? Is it unavoidable due to inferior Injun DNA or what?

Bingo wings

Fatceps

>always carrying a bottle or cup while walking
I can't fucking get it, why do they always carry a drink?
are they so weak they can't go a few minutes without drinking something?

Attached: 1625004266510.png (700x707, 853.05K)

Accessory. Replaces a clutch

no bueno guey

>Gordita Maxima
Kek

Damn. I feel rude even typing this online but this is a very unimpressive looking woman

it's Ana de Armas with no makeup user

Id smash

The vast majority of women have 0 self control. They eat garbage, don't exercise and excessively consume social media/alcohol/drugs. Women can get away with this and still look attractive until a certain point, when it suddenly all catches up with them. That point is different for most women and it's quite early for latinas.

That's my wife without makeup

She just flexing a 'cep

She brings me joi regardless

ILLUSIONS SHATTERED

extremely low T

Why is it that makeup turns some women into supermodels and some into clowns despite similar starting points?

Pathetic, even for a woman

0 self control and 0 accountability. Also, they bank on their young metabolism to carry them.
>Gordita Maxima
My sides went full taco.

yeah she literally says in her bts posts on insta/snap that her metabolism is slowing down and she's gaining lots of weight despite having the same supermodel tier diet as before.
looked pretty distressed about it too, i predict she gets lipo soon and calls it "regularly going to the gym".

Frederick