Weights at home vs Weights at the gym

I have a 70kg barbell set at home. Is this all I need to get Any Forums or should I join a gym?

The only local gym near me is of those stupid budget ones that are oversubscribed and getting a moment with the free weights will be all but impossible. So basically I'd be confined to fixed weights.

Stats:
175 cm tall
181 pounds

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x1024, 259.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hammer.de/krafttraining/hantelbank.html
hammer.de/finnlo-schraegbank-haltegriff-rollen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a start, and you could always get more plates up to whatever your bar is rated for. Deadlifts are the only thing you'll be light on as a beginner, though.

Get a total of 500 lbs, its more than enough to do all your lifts. if you can DL over 500 lbs then you've "made it"

If your local gym is shit then its probably worth it getting the home gym. Ask yourself which option will make you skip more days and pick the one that will let you be more consistent

My local gym charges 60€ a month. I'd rather train at home. My plan is to buy one of pic related, a bank and a rowing machine. Is that enough to make me fit if i really stick to it?
Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 194 lbs

Attached: 3650-rack-inspire-power-rack-01.jpg (635x635, 45K)

On the bottom theres a landmine and battlerope attachment.

>if i really stick to it?
The same could be said of gym membership; but at those prices, if you have any staying power, the home gym will be far more cost effective for the same results.

not bad at all. Hell people can get decently fit (normie standards) with just a pull up bar and bodyweight exercises. Id get a bench too and a rack / power tower for OP

What kind of bench? Im really confused what would be the right one for the power rack i posted?
hammer.de/krafttraining/hantelbank.html

Could even ditch the rowing machine and just run outside

doesnt really matter IMO as long as its adjustable

Rowing does the same as running? The fuck?

Rowing machine is a tad overpriced for what you get desu, you can probably cover with standing rows and bank dbs; just make sure you get a bank with incline and decline to have a wider range of excercises

Incline decline means you can change the angle?

Yeah, its so you can be flat, with head pointing up or down.
Most benches/banks let you adjust them to incline (head pointing up) which works upper chest and a bit of shoulders, decline works lower chest
Decline pic rel if it uploads

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-120149_Google.jpg (675x615, 99.05K)

>fell for standard junk
either sell all of it and get olympic, or go to a gym

hey its the german user that plans on spending rogue money on a random pleb brand

Yeah i like to hear a few opinions before i spent rogue money

I still recommend the atx prx-755, excellent quality and features

at that price point your home gym should have paid off in about one year. don't get a rowing machine though. just do BB rows.
I decided to go home gym even though my local gym (fitx) charges only 20 euros a month but getting time with free weights is just a crap shoot. they've always taken and I don't have time to wait for some instagram thot to finish her squats+photo session.
only thing I wish I had done is to have opted for oly bar + oly weight instead of the normie 31mm bar/weights.
aber eines tages gönn ich mir schön oly

hoer schlucken my sferma

Ich hab die hier: hammer.de/finnlo-schraegbank-haltegriff-rollen.html
But any should do the trick - provided it's rated for enogh weight: your fat ass + the max weight you want to bench press in the next few years.

Thanks guys. So no rowing machine then.