Is bullying Any Forums approved?

is bullying Any Forums approved?
i enjoy asserting dominance on weaker people

Attached: 95B5A345-A82A-4A31-A685-E7B6654B7AC3.png (275x272, 148.25K)

People will call up their distant 7'1" roided out cousin they see once every five years just to come mog you. What goes around comes around.

Not even bullying but like 10 years ago I mentioned I felt tall in passing near a church group and it became their life goal to make me feel inadequate -- that's just one example

Tell someone you're into cars and think yours is better? You'll go into the store one day and see four dudes sitting on a maxed out lambo outside ready to roast you

getting mogged is inevitable

What I'm trying to say is if you do this shit or express anything of yourself too highly people will dip into their network and sabotage you

No fuck bullies with the exception of bullying any of the following: niggers chinks spics pajeets trannies faggots leftists kikes shitskins of any sort bing bongs babadingdings I’m tired but you get my point

No, genuine bullying is such a faggot habit to form
Now it is normal human instinct to want to assert dominance over weaker people ( when I'm in public and a guy who is much shorter than me and skinny starts talking to me, I just think about how easy it would be to beat the shit out of him, or rather just enjoy acknowledging to myself that I very easily could, but I don't do it.)

You only do it when your inferiors act up and try to be hardasses. Then put them back in their place. Otherwise you're good to them as their leader.
If you bully people in a weaker position than you for no reason you're scum and deserve to die a horribly painful death

Only in a few circumstances should bullying be permitted, such as being used to temporarily bring someone down short term so that they will bring themselves up long term. But this can be achieved without bullying but rather just by talking to the person

lmao that’s just sad user
>WAHHH FUCK BULLIES BUT I ENDORSE BULLYING INSERT RACE HERE

I’d be a good friend, I don’t have a network

yes you should bully yourself

You should bully weak people who are bitches about it. If they are weak, but trying to improve, you should help them do so.

you should only bully bullies that's the only way

>pic
Where is the bigger pic ?

i like getting teased sometimes

What's up little baby bitch

hehe nuthin
whats up with you ?

You only do that to feel better about yourself because deep down you're highly insecure

Nah it's just funny

If you break someone down, what you gain is unconditionally temporary. It will always disappear and you will feel empty again, or even guilty. If you build someone up, what you gain from that will last forever as you will always know that you did that. People don't do the latter much because it often ends up being replied to with the former, so they do so as well to protect their fragile ego. Be bigger than that. Assert yourself by telling yourself you believe in you. Then go and believe in someone else.

Attached: 1653247284698.jpg (310x162, 10.16K)

ITT: larpers who were themselves bullied and daydream about "revenge"

Can someone please post the comic, where a nerd get's bullied by a ripped dude, becomes big and bullies other nerds?

Maybe you’re just not so sure of your own spot in the pecking order, user. A true chad lifts those beneath him.