Why do people still think only americans are fat?

Aside from obvious europoor jealousy, what other reasons could people still be so uneducated on the obesity pandemic that is a global disease? Europe's current obesity rate is on par with America's in 2005 and will continue to grow.

On that note, if europeasants are healthier than americans why are they so fat?

Attached: europe-obesity-2.png (1358x1080, 409.65K)

>turkey
>european

They don't, it's just that sharts set all the trends when it comes to obesity

>russia
>belarus (swarthy russians)
>bosnia
>european

we euros are fat because of alcohol, still healthier than whatever goyslop you devour each night mutt

difference is bmi 30 isn't even *that* big

americans are like bmi 60

Lrn to geography

WE

Attached: turkey.jpg (539x569, 36.94K)

First got happy that my country (Sweden) was in the 17-21 range.

Then realized that 20% of the population is obese and that is considered low/normal

Attached: 7DRp.gif (250x187, 2.03M)

Most people are retarded and most stereotypes are unironically not true or at least not reflective of broader reality in this case. Fact of the matter is a postindustrial diet is an absolute disaster for the average person so fat people are going to be more and more the norm going foreword, everywhere, even africa

WUZ

Attached: 246.png (404x511, 8.86K)

BMI 30 is enormous fatass. People's perception of normal weight is broken because almost everyone is fat.

Normies think
>obese = overweight
>fat = normal
>normal = eating disorder

It's literally possible to be sub 10%bf at 30 bmi

Attached: Age-and-race-adjusted-correlation-between-body-mass-index-BMI-and-both-body-fat.jpg (518x508, 132.64K)

Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's likely retardo

yes but 30 BMI isn't necessarily that fat so its not a good category to complain about

Americans are way fatter than any other nation.

Just europoors seething because we have our boot on their necks. Nothing new.

Not natty

Biches in Poland are ugly af, but if you listen to dating expectations, anything below 1,85cm and five figure salary is a no no. Fucking whores shit their pants in fear for the migrating Ukrainian qt3.14's.

>A small portion of jacked bodybuilders exist so therefore bmi is not indicative of overall so societal health
>What is an exception to the rule

Are you guys retarded? A considerable number of people at 30 BMI are below 20%bf so "not that fat" is an accurate description. The point is having the upper category as "30 or above" is stupid in a world where 40 50 and 60 are increasingly common. To really compare countries we need more granular data. Christ I didn't think I would need to explain this basic concept but I guess its true fit is the dumbest board now.

I reckon we can catch Malta if everyone knuckles down and has extra spuds on their sunday dinner.

>A considerable number of people at 30 BMI are below 20%bf
no

You're trying too hard now

ok, but the number for US adults is 41.9% obese lmao

>muh bodybuilder outlier argument
Look at the graphs you dunce, it's more likely you have same lean body mass as BMI 20 guy as a BMI 30 fatass than it is to be lean BMI 30

It’s cool. Literally every single time someone says this it’s cope. The frauding bodybuilder doesn’t need to whine about it, he knows he’s not fat. The other 99.9% of people with bmis over 30 are fat.

Attached: 1F432E45-A9AD-4B6A-AA66-6BCD0792C887.gif (220x144, 180.89K)

test