I have noticed the amount of zyzz threads declining these past few years...

I have noticed the amount of zyzz threads declining these past few years. Hopefully this coke sniffing tranny fucking fag's legacy finally dies.

Attached: fag.jpg (480x720, 37.25K)

It's because tik tok found him

Zoomers were kids when he died

Rent-free

Not all of us made it.

He made it, you will never look as good as him

your legacy is that you can't even shape single board's culture despite spamming it full time
if you actually spent that much time and effort lifting you might not be such a sad cunt

>hopes Zyzz threads dies out
>makes a Zyzz thread
what did he mean by this?

He will forever be based. You might not personally agree with his lifestyle choices but the truth is he actualised himself exactly as he intended. He successfully became who he wanted to be and created the life for himself that he wanted to live which is the greatest thing a man can do. He showed us anything’s possible if you have the will to achieve it and that caring about what irrelevant people think of you is holding us back from being true men

Attached: C86A0D99-99F9-4BDD-8F97-C51FF16759E9.png (1522x1100, 990.79K)

too based for this world

sounds like instagram roastism

The picture looks to me like a douchebag who is autistically fending off whores. I don't think Zyzz would've been concerned with any of this right before he died. I think he just regretted his drug usage even though he loved the journey. Even if that journey only taught him that you shouldn't follow false idols and that humans are vain creatures. It's crazy to think that teenagers always seem to follow drug addicts who seem the most free and the most confident. Zyzz probably had an idol himself who lived like this.

was he actually a train fucker or are you a projecting giga fag
this

Zyz fanboys are some of the biggest Reddit tier faggots I’ve seen it’s truly a wonder as to if his worship is real or just ironic. Fucking dumb shitskin od on roids and died with a shit physique much like all of you but sadly you won’t die as quick as zyz

Zyzz was a lad
post body

Getting pulled into the backdrop
>you could fade, you could fade away

>anything i dislike is a rddit tier
yow dude you're so fucking cool dude
how can i be you?

Become a god

he is a Any Forums icon
his death only cemented him as one of the greats
imagine if he's still alive and posts here, everyone will call him a faggot

It's ok you're going to make it too, brah