This is the only thing that matters at the end

This is the only thing that matters at the end
isn't it Any Forums?

Attached: 1655066065181.webm (360x640, 2.59M)

Dude looks like a black neanderthal lmao

What did the guy do that he considered “picking on him”?

>Can barely string a sentence together.

Attached: laugh-laughing.gif (348x164, 3.28M)

These "Alphas" are lucky intelligent people built society with a bunch of GAY rules so that we can't just shoot them in the face at our convenience

this thread will be interesting to watch, lets see if Any Forums sides with the nigger or the kike.

He's right but also very insecure
The King doesn't have to go around saying he's The King

Racist much?

The kike is barely in the video. I’m against the nigger in this video for acting like a nigger but I’m not in support of the kike because I know nothing about him.

What a couple of useless tits

I could not care less what race or whatever both of these faggots are, but the whiter guy kept it cool when the black dude had his hands around his neck

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-021812.png (720x1280, 691.34K)

Welcome to Any Forums faggot

Before you retards jump to conclusions you should definitely side with the nigger over the unbearable kike he’s talking to. The nigger is right, without white society and laws that kike would rightfully get all his teeth knocked out for being a disingenuous, conniving, abrasive, and tactless little kike

This. If you were to ask an actual alpha male if he was alpha he wouldn't know wtf you were talking about

you know how strong the inferiority complex of those turbo alphas is? this guy for example knows that he's stupid. he knows. smarter people send him into a cage to fight for their entertainment and financial gain while he gets a few dollars and a concussion.
he can't even choke the guy with the pencil neck because he'd immediately go to jail for it. he knows all this and he is on that copium real hard.

Don't these two know eachother and goof off like this all the time?

Doesn't matter, who cares

This.

Context.

Having to explain being alpha is pretty beta. What a fool.

>what do Ariel fucking Helwani do?
Idk, lie and take shit out of context at every opportunity to start drama between fighters themselves and fighters and the ufc.

Poor Ariel,

The nignog in the video is anthony "rampage" jackson and is known for trolling in the MMA community.

This is just him clowning on the interviewer ariel helwanni because he doesn't like him.

I choose neither

cope
alpha's sometimes has to bully or cuck a random beta for no reason to reaffirm their dominance and power
the simple fact of not knowing that natural rule, shows that you guys are just betas, without the natural instinct to leadership and dominate

Attached: 1653497561991.webm (320x456, 1.35M)

He s correct.
Women want rape correction and abuse.

your move alpha

Attached: cIb9CA8.png (332x556, 208.83K)

Only went challenged, like have you read any literature on animal dominance hierachies at all?