Tips on Energy maxxing?

i got diet and sleep covered but still rarely finish a workout and am tired all day.
is cardio the solution? what else

Attached: 1654943382262.gif (640x640, 763.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lispine.com/blog/7-questions-to-ask-your-doctor-when-youre-feeling-tired-all-the-time/#:~:text=Feeling tired all the time can have a serious impact,to your doctor about it.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need the lifting spirit, what ever that may be.

Preworkout? Be careful though you’ll become reliant on it

I'd say double-triple check your diet. You'd be surprised how life can change after a doctor tells you you're magnesium deficient or whatever. Get sunshine - at least 10 minutes in Summer, 130 minutes in winter. And you promise you're sleeping well? Good sleep hygiene? Horrible guilt keeping your dreams heavy? I love you, user good luck.

foob

Watch ur caffeine
Id feel on fire the first 30minutes of my workout then shitty for the rest
Went nocaf and was able to consistently workout the whole time

How do i do this the doctor thing???
Is it a nutrionist or something what do i say for them to check my blood or something?

Leafy green veggies like spinach and kale
Berries
Sunlight
Natural caffeine
Protein
Gallon of water a day

Yes. Lifting weights will only stress the muscles alone once you develop your heart endurance.

>kale

Attached: 1649733537050.jpg (400x400, 35.89K)

memes becomes memes for a reason

Here's a good list of questions to ask your doctor: lispine.com/blog/7-questions-to-ask-your-doctor-when-youre-feeling-tired-all-the-time/#:~:text=Feeling tired all the time can have a serious impact,to your doctor about it. But really do the drink water, google sleep hygiene, get sunlight, no caffeine in the afternoon stuff first. And no jacking it.

what's wrong with kale? it's pretty good tossed with olive oil and salt and pepper, and 5mins in an air fryer at 375

I'm the complete opposite. I have no problem going hard in the gym every day, but my sleep is shit and I'm not wasting my fucking time keeping track of every single calorie, carb and protein I'm eating every fucking day, especially when I cook something different every day.

I can't wait until this is all over. I'm fucking tired of this life.

Attached: 1654617626912.png (720x710, 354.28K)

diet is solid only issue could be iodine deficiency and i'm buying a supplement for it
i follow the vertical diet which focuses heavily on getting all the micronutrients

sleep is good i take ZMA and am a neet so always get full 10-12 hours, don't drink caffeine at all

could check for infection and thyroid function but the rest seems in check
rarely ever go outside or do cardio so that's most likely the issue

how do you get in the habit of cardio? tried stationary bike watching youtube/music but never looked forward to it
thinking of jogging in the early morning or night but all i found was that couchto5k running program

Attached: title.jpg (691x910, 96.99K)

There isnt much of a benefit of morning vs night so its whatever fits your schedule better. As for making it a habit, same way you build other habits really. Have triggers, remove resistance, build a reward into it.
Couchto5k isn't bad desu . If you just want cardio benefits with lifting you dont need more than 30 minutes of ez running every other day.

Gross, I just stuff it into my blender when making protein shakes

>thinking of jogging in the early morning or night
night/evening would be better than early morning for your spine, just sayin'

bump

Get bloods. No alternative I'm afraid. Just do it. It's like $250 tops to figure out your CBC, Steroid Hormones, IGF, Thyroid Hormones, Metabolic markers, and minerals.

Everyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot or a troll.

i live in aus can i get it for free with healthcare?
my GP has given me free blood tests for minerals before

also what tests from pic related are actually necessary?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 183817.jpg (689x2373, 420.08K)

For something as vague as no energy, all of them would be necessary except for PSA. That's just for testing for prostate inflammation => cancer.

No idea what it's like to get healthcare in that zionist lapdog shithole of a country of yours. Sorry, I don't like Australians.