Hi this is my first time posting on this board i am a 5ft 2 female and i weight around 140 i would like to be around...

hi this is my first time posting on this board i am a 5ft 2 female and i weight around 140 i would like to be around 100 lb sthough any advice? i bought a gym membership today. also very willing to diet heavily

Attached: tuck.gif (500x249, 938.79K)

boobie

Hahahahahahaha

healthy weight for 5'2 female is the 104-135 range, so i would aim for around 105-110 if I were you. Otherwise just get myfitnesspal and use that to track calories, run a mile every other day, and low weight high rep lifts.

Post body

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw thinkin.jpg (200x200, 8.1K)

go to fat loss general and follow the directions there. But if you couldnt even search the catalog or read the sticky youre just gonna quit anyway

Post bent over glute spread. So i can see how much you need to diet

Listen here, you little stain. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments,and you deserve to see them all. Let me just say, you are repulsive the way you are. You hear me, you vile wench? REPULSIVE. Don't ever change, so you can be laughed at for all time. You deserve nothing you want. Drown in a well of expired mayonnaise, whore.
>mfw thinking of you not hurting

Attached: 1576022029766.png (242x259, 9.3K)

I'm 5'2 as well and trust me, 100lbs is not a good weight. I wasn't getting regular periods when I was at it and it looks bad. I'm 114 now and look and feel much healthier

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

are you in london
please be in london

>female
What the fuck?

Attached: 52D1A2D5-1C67-452F-921C-BB04B0B9E2F4.jpg (260x260, 34.1K)

Hello darling. Firstly, please ignore the other degrading comments you received. There is a serious lack of respect for females on this site. Now, are you in Perth? I will look after you very well ;)

聞いてください、女の子。人々はあなたに傷ついて下品なコメントを言うでしょう。私は失礼な人ではありません。私はあなたが完璧だと言っています。わかりますか?パーフェクト!変更しないでください。あなたはあなたが望むすべてのものに値します。気をつけて、ベイビー。

>あなたが苦しんでいると思うとき、これは私の顔です。

Attached: ching chong.png (275x309, 53.81K)

YWNBAW

Lift, focus on compound movements to build strength and muscle. More muscle mass will be metabolically active aka helps you lose more weight. Just track your calories and eat in a 300 or so calorie defecit

Attached: D8A0B7AF-7824-42C3-A12F-B86E8BC674B3.jpg (1200x1200, 120.24K)

DILTE TRANNY FREAK DIE

Attached: 9C2D63D9-734C-4BEF-8674-2FB9F8617489.jpg (400x496, 50.83K)

Will you be my girlfriend?

fasting + light weight training/body weight exercises
search the catalog for the fasting general.
also... lets see those boobas

The first week or two will be optimistic, but expect to be really sore and weak.
Stick with it.
It will take time, weeks and months, before you start to reap the full benefits.
You'll notice some changes in the first few days.
Be patient.
Take it seriously.
Learn to do proper repetitions for any given exercise, so that you avoid hurting yourself. It's not as simple as "lift this". Theres ways to engage and target muscles and avoid injury that could set you back a few days.
You'll be learning a lot about your skeletal-muscular system as you try different exercises. Be body aware and try to feel your target muscles engage when you are exercising. It might be helpful to have a trainer teach you some basics to get you on the right track, but you can also self learn just as easily too.
Dieting is a long-term, easy to adjust/difficult to master method of achieving overall wellness and balance. Its complicated but not really. Make conscious efforts to get the macro nutrients your body needs to maintain and repair muscles. This is important to maintain and grow them when they take damage through exercise. They (your muscles) will ultimately enable you to lose weight at an optimal pace, so keep them well maintained.
It's ok to go to the gym with friends, but you will be training.

I doubt 3 out of 4 of those things

you can add me on discord, i do sports nutrition part time and I'll point you in the right direction if you want to have a 10-15 minute call this weekend; no charge

best thing you can do for yourself anyways is getting off this board regardless

Also bring a locker lock, water bottle, and use something like running shoes.
Don't ego lift.
Your exercises will likely use more than just their target muscle group, because of this you will find that near the end of your workout sessions you will be weak and likely unable to finish your sets and reps. There is no shame in lowering your weight to compensate even if you know you could push bigger weights if you were fresh.
Also because of that degradation in strength you should try to do compound exercises first. Those that target multiple muscles in one movement(think of squats, deadlifts, and pullups).
I generally target 3-4 sets of 10-14 repetitions for most of the exercises I do, and I think that 4 sets of at least 10 reps is a good target for beginners. You should adjust your weights to your targeted amount of sets and reps. If you are consistently failing to hit those goals try lowering your weights. However do try to challenge yourself as the stress will help you achieve your weightloss goals.

>5ft 2
BORN UNDERGROUND, SUCKLED FROM A TEAT OF STONE