Describe to me the perfect human diet

that can be eaten every single day to healthmaxx so there is not a single day which i miss out on a single nutrient. and if it doesnt include liver, i probably won't trust it. but maybe someone else will. here's my kind of retarded best guess:
>drink only water
>fatty cut of steak / red meat (but never pork)
>carrots
>cheese
>cabbage / brussel sprouts
>little bit of liver every day as a side
>herring, salmon, sardines, or tuna
>a sweet potato
>lentils
>a little bit of oysters, probably just get smoked canned oysters
>spinach
>garlic or onion
>never any grains, ever
I believe there is not a single missing nutrient macro or micro from this daily diet

Attached: file.png (730x803, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

studocu.com/en-us/document/the-pennsylvania-state-university/careers-in-nutrition/the-vertical-diet-and-peak-performance-3/18980427
youtu.be/CqrIJeYkJ5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

critiques are welcome, after all im trying to improve my own health

Just look up what they eat in Okinawa and add more animal protein I guess if you want to get big

>(but never pork)
explain why without dropping your yarmulke or taquiyah

because when i eat it it gives me a headache so therefore i personally have deemed it bad.

fish, fruits, vegetables

>little bit of liver every day as a side
also why every day? The things you can get from can be stored in your liver so why this oddly specific interval?

>The things you can get from can be stored in your liver
because i didn't know that, and if true then it doesnt have to be every day. i just assumed a steady daily supply is better than a big dose every week, so long as its not toxic amounts of course

add Bell Peppers (or equivalent) and Celery.

This is basically how I have always eaten. Feels good to be naturally perfect and everything.

Attached: C3305EF3-7E69-4814-AE1B-0E8DB1D2BC3A.gif (390x288, 642.25K)

>that can be eaten every single day to healthmaxx so there is not a single day which i miss out on a single nutrient.
the vertical diet is exactly that. has a foundation of foods that contain all the micronutrients you need, then just add red meat and rice to meet your calorie goal

heres the full book
studocu.com/en-us/document/the-pennsylvania-state-university/careers-in-nutrition/the-vertical-diet-and-peak-performance-3/18980427

watch this too
youtu.be/CqrIJeYkJ5A

Attached: penis.png (1024x1024, 629.65K)

cool

wow i forgot to add eggs i'm a fool

Keep tuna out. Fucks up your mercury levels

should have it 2x a week with fish oil supplements

holy shit, this is basically what i've refined my diet down to, without knowing about this. throw in some more chicken and assorted veggies and that's basically it. damn

post body

Attached: diet 64.jpg (1666x1066, 225.37K)

Grains, legumes, fruit, vegetables and leafy greens. Simple as. Add in spices, sóymilk and nutritional yeast for flavour.

Ass
Fat ass
Asian ass
Black ass
White ass
Latinx ass
Aboriginal ass
Middle Easterne ass
HWD

all my research has led me to believe this is a bad idea. so it's either i'm retarded (could be), or perhaps reconsider it for yourself as well.

It's not a bad diet at all if you intend to weigh 135lbs.