Untitled

:(

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 8.10.35 PM.png (1336x752, 228.74K)

Based. To any dyels reading this, stay the fuck outta the gym until you can rep 1/2/3/4 at minimum.

what a pussy

>begginner
>beeg nigger
what did he mean by this?

I dont like going outside so I just bought a squat rack and a bench with a bar/plates/dumbbells.

Attached: download (1).png (381x541, 188.46K)

Something a lot of new lifters get wrong: Don't start lifting in the gym, you're not welcome

The first time I went to the gym I didn't go back for 2 years.
>be me
>dyel 16 year old (body kind of like pic related)
>want to be stronger and better looking
>buy a membership to my local gym online
>go in wearing a white t shirt and black shorts
>everyone looks around
>I'm the skinniest guy there, a lot of cute girls though
>some guy bursts out laughing, assume it was over something else
>go to the dumbbells
>start doing lateral raises
>notice some guy is sat on a bench with his phone out and it looks like he's recording me
>a lot of other people are looking at me and talking amongst themselves
>put down the weights and look around
>some guy yells out "YEAH PUT THEM AWAY SHRIMP"
>everyone starts laughing at me
>some guy comes up to me
>grabs me by the waist and hoists me on his shoulder
>starts carrying me towards the door
>everyone is laughing even the cute girls
>get put by the door and told not to come back until I've put some muscle on
>look at the receptionist
>she gives me a nod towards the door
Didn't know that I was acting like a retard by going to the gym as a dyel.
Spent 2 years lifting dumbbells at home before I went back to a gym, a different one this time because I moved house to a different country.
Always hilarious when a dyel comes into the gym not realising he's not welcome and starts working out. Never seen someone get carried out like I was but we always make them leave

forgot pic

Attached: young-man-with-anorexia-nervosa-problem-picture-id507282526[1].jpg (682x1024, 64.52K)

>high anxiety
>doesn't have headphones in
This sounds like a larp. Literally every high anxiety faggot I know wears some for literally any situation where they have to be out. I think this is just a faggot who gets off on people giving him pity and imagined a scenario to cry about.

>this is seriously who's taking up the bar right now?
That's brutal.
I hope the dyel makes it.

honestly until you can squat one plate you shouldn't use the rack

KEK
yeah we've done shit like that to dyels in my gym too.
Good to know you trained at home and went back.
The gym is a place for fit people not for weak wannabes to "get started". You want to get strong? Do it at home, don't invade our space.
Don't hog our equipment if you're not fully committed to fitness

I feel like I need a shower after reading this.

Attached: 1645926869617.jpg (1024x977, 88.33K)

Man you must not have had a good sportsball team. My high school gym teacher, the first day of high school, points to me and says: "mesomorph" and then forced me to bench 95 lbs. It burned like hell but I thank my alcoholic gym teacher for inspiring my fitness journey

This is literally some faggot from Any Forums doing a psyop on redditors

People were welcoming to me.
I was "benching" 65 lbs, when a muscular spic faggot saw me
>Hey papi, with those weights you stay skinny. A ver a ver, I spot you
Then proceeds to put 135 lbs on the bar, and use two fingers on each hand to spot me
>It's all you papi!
No idea how he could spot me with two fingers, but I certainly was able to lift the weight with his help.
The next day, I was extremely sore.
After that, I tried looking for him, but I couldn't find him.
I never saw that faggot again, but the whole thing made me less homophobic.

These posts are funny and all, but someone will mistake it for honest truth
Maybe add "and I was bigger than everyone else and fucked all the women in the end" to really carry over the absurdity

Attached: 1633667259869.jpg (1200x1458, 480.6K)

>a gym isn't a place where you go to become strong
>a gym is a place where you hang out after you become strong elsewhere
This is so pretentious and backwards. It's like saying "Don't come to my restaurant until you've eaten already."

it is truth unless your first gym was a planet fitness or some big chain

>it is truth unless your first gym was a planet fitness
i find it so weird that you larpers want to pretend there are a surplus of gyms where everyone is a body building roided out freak benching 5x times his bodyweight.
I have literally never seen a place like this, normally gyms are more filled with normal looking people and dyels than anything else by far.

you must live in some effeminate american city

if they are autistic enough to take it seriously then it was already over for them.

Im convinced this is LARP. I started lifting at a place like describes and the bros were all really nice to me starting out, we still check in on each other now years after. Hell most gyms I've been to are like that and I've never seen such a thing happen

It's real bro first time I went to the gym I literally got fucked in the butt by a powerlifter.

Same happened with me except I outright refused. That was 9 years ago, I've only started to get my shit together the last year.

I remember one of the first times I went to the gym before the dinosaur was on the sticky my legs gave out doing squats the first time. This very stern giant picked up the weights and the bar and everything while I got up. I apologized to him and he said in the kindest voice to not be discouraged. We like to have fun and meme about once in a while here but I genuinely hope no man is ever bullied out of a gym

go back