Why are "manlets" disrespected so much on this forum?

I don't understand why a bunch of self-proclaimed woman haters indulge in woman behavior such as height shaming men? What did height deficient men do to deserve the hate?

Attached: 1631741137348.jpg (1000x1300, 192.11K)

They fear the manlet uprising

Attached: EAFBFD84-7B15-42A4-AE00-3EA54D5B0252.jpg (623x830, 165.46K)

Your image explains it for you. They are gay men roasting you because they are women brained.

faggots on this board act like women. They want to feel superior to others over something they can't control.
>someone achieves an amazing physique and solid strength while natty, but they're 5'6
lol he's a manlet
the absolute state of this board

I need the sauce.

tallfaggots are the real freaks

It's actually women (female) posting the manlet hate. Any Forums is a predominantly female (female) board

tell little guy!

Attached: short king spring.jpg (1079x1097, 641.47K)

Aren't they concerned of people who look at the picture thinking they are homosexual?

Because they are homos who secretly want to have sex with manlets.
So they think talking shit about them will get rid of their homo eroticism

Attached: jrrfng49yg171.png (828x822, 651.18K)

They are self hating shorties

its insecure tall guys who are afraid their supposed advantage won't be realised unless they put other men down
literally woman behaviour

Attached: cartman.png (802x737, 226.59K)

I wonder if we could meme this to our advantage. Go around telling people that refusing to date short men is a product of patriarchy and it's bigoted and even racist since whites are the tallest. Tell them the (((white))) men have programmed them to like taller men over the shorter men because colonization or some shit.

Attached: pipe pepe.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

>They want to feel superior to others over something they can't control.
But by this logic we shouldn't be mean to blacks, jews, or women either. I can't accept that

I think I saw that graph somewhere before

Nice try lanklet, you just want to foist all the retarded left-wing women onto us.

manlets are the fat girls of men

Attached: cd8.jpg (680x504, 74.56K)

I'm 5'8 on a good day. Not short enough to be mocked IRL, but short enough to be invisible to most women. I think it would be funny.
>#shortisbeautiful
>chadlets
>"Here's Why Being Attracted to Tall Men Means You're Racist:"

5'3, average build, average dick. Happily married. Haters gonna hate. Long as your got good vibes and good dick you'll get what you want bros.

Back to the shire I go

I'm 6'6". I'm 210lbs and Any Forums. I'm constantly told I'm hot/handsome/have a good face. I have my hair, deep blue eyes.

I have nothing but bad experiences with girls. They don't treat me like some kind of god or come seeking me out. I get ghosted, left on read, abandoned for shorter dudes who are less Any Forums and uglier than me. There's nothing about the lanklet experience that Any Forums describes that isn't basically a myth to me. I'm on the verge of suicide I get shit on so much by girls lying to me and backstabbing me.

There is no greener grass on the other side. Girls literally cannot exhale without lying and they will do to tall dudes what they do to short dudes. The only argument you can maybe make is it gets you in the door of their fucked up playhouse to be fucked around with and hurt.

Are you skinny too? At 5'8" you can substitute height for volume.

>are you skinny
no

Attached: mirror apu.png (1199x562, 143.22K)

They come here to look at lewd photos of fit men but then the chance to be mean to men keeps them here

Is this a gay thread?
Why are there so many homos on Any Forums? Stay on Any Forums, pls.