Boogie will never lose the wei-

>boogie will never lose the wei-

Attached: 387E2847-15B3-449B-85B3-7565404CD911.jpg (1170x1526, 969.18K)

Dubs and boogie makes it while every twitch thot balloons up to 300 pounds.

unironic face gains. if he wasnt a faggot, id drink a pint with him

I feel happy for him, wagmi

The other day I watched a mini documentary on gastric bypass and it is insane the amount of shit you have to go through post surgery. How boogie managed to eat 4000k calories a day only a few months after surgery is beyond me.

What is the point of that surgery anyways, just to bruteforce the fatties into eating less? Doesn't seem like a good longterm solution

I figured by 2022 he’d be dead. Color me surprised.

re-rolling for boogie

dubs and boogie will steal all of Any Forums's gains

All optional major surgeries are to make money.

idc about boogie but fuck twitch thots
rolling

>Doesn't seem like a good longterm solution
You have to follow a ridiculously strict diet for like a year, it brute forces you into good habits, and it repels bad ones (eating a cookie will make you vomit or shit ferociously so eventually they end up liking healthy foods more)

If digits boogie drowns in the pool

barrel-rolling

ill take those dubs

Imagine how retarded Boogie is when he could have simply lost all of his weight post gastric bypass by literally just stopped drinking mountain dew. Even if there was a fucking aspartame equivalent, he would be skinny by now. Still absolutely mirin his bodies ability to operate despite spending 40+ years grotesquely obese

At this point I don't even know why he tries to lose weight, he's got the supreme genetics for being obese
I bet if he gets skinny he will soon die, like those 80 year old smokers who quit it and then quickly expire

Dubs and I get a sexy twitch thot and boogie turns into a Nutella and explodes candy.

Kind of you to suggest this. Let it be blessed.

Attached: big get.jpg (816x816, 182.42K)

Dubs and boogie dies alongside every twitch thot

roll

Rolling because fuck him

Attached: 1583386642987.png (439x525, 334.54K)

Fuck this is it

trips and boogie goes on a massive bender and gains the weight back and kills himself

Unless that is your kink.